Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Promo 12/02/13; Is Gabi Going To Crack....
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 12:16 AM (1,595 Views)
LovingDays

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-12213/n43753/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I bet Kate and Sami wish they threw Gabi in the river too. I know I do. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 29 2013, 12:46 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 29 2013, 12:26 AM
I bet Kat and Sami wish they threw Gabi in the river too. I know I am. -_-
Ain't that the truth? They could not have picked a worse co-conspirator.

Nate
Member Avatar

Youtube version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0ORYJzzfE

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

LovingDays
Nov 29 2013, 12:16 AM
Gabi is not going to be able to keep this secret for long.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I hope she cracks and sing like a canary!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Lol, Rafe is going to ask her how her week was and she's going to crack like Humpty Dumpty. Kate and Sami should have known who they were working with!

S loves EJ

I thought I was gonna enjoy this storyline, but now Iīm not sure anymore I donīt know if I can take Gabiīs whining.

JillianJ

gailwinters
Nov 29 2013, 12:30 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
If only sigh.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I feel bad for Gabi. Not her fault her heart isn't black and unfeeling like Kate and Sami.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I'm over Sami stories and promos.

All I have to say is yay, Christmas decorations in Horton Town Square!

six
Member Avatar

Oh good Lord. Although Sami and Gabi should know that Rafe is down with covering up felonies, so they really have nothing to worry about.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Yeah, I don't get it...Rafe helped cover up Sami shooting Ej, and this involves HIS sister, so he'd definitely be up for it...it's a stupid plot point to create angst,she's not going to sing...and I'm quickly going to grow tired of this story. I can feel it.

six
Member Avatar

The only way this twist would be dramatic (on paper) is if the rope rumors were true, and Rafe had to agonize over whether to let Hope go the rest of her life not knowing what happened to Nick, or to let Gabi go to prison.
Edited by six, Nov 29 2013, 12:46 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Gabi is going to become a crack addict?

badaddiction
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 29 2013, 08:26 AM
I feel bad for Gabi. Not her fault her heart isn't black and unfeeling like Kate and Sami.
This. I think it would make for a boring or non-compelling or sympathic storyline if the three characters walked around saying hey, we didn't mean to kill him, but then we don't really care if he's dead, so whateves, let's just make sure we don't get caught.

Besides, it 's a pretty safe bet that it's too soon for the truth to be shared outside the little trio. The writers have got to get Will and EJ suspicious of the ladies, so, yeah, Rafe's going to remain in the dark. So, while I like the promo, I'm not going will Gabi crack?! I MUST tune in to see!
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 29 2013, 12:34 PM.

S loves EJ

I think it makes for a realistic storyline it would be strange if Gabi didn't freak out, but I find it
tiredsome to listen to it. I think the storyline might get better if Nick starts to haunts her.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I liked Gabi's shrieking in the scenes where they were disposing of Nick and I thought it was appropriate, but I don't know if I can watch weeks or months of her freaking out without muting her.

JaneDigby

gailwinters
Nov 29 2013, 12:41 PM
I liked Gabi's shrieking in the scenes where they were disposing of Nick and I thought it was appropriate, but I don't know if I can watch weeks or months of her freaking out without muting her.
I don't remember her shrieking this much the last time she committed a major crime. And then we had the joy of Andrew the Stalker verbally abusing her on a daily basis. Kami are going to need to step up and start slagging on Gabi.

JaneDigby

JillianJ
Nov 29 2013, 07:28 AM
gailwinters
Nov 29 2013, 12:30 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
If only sigh.
Considering she has two dead psychos to her name (yes, I know she didn't kill Andrew) you'd think Gabi would have a little polish to her game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply