Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,632 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

General Hospital: December Discussion
1999: Liz and Laura are told that Lucky is dead
http://youtu.be/WY8qBIpcREs
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Loved GF in the episodes following Lucky's "death'. She was so raw. Love when she later confronted Jason and Sonny :hail:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 2 2013, 07:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Robin just whipped open the double doors at the back of the church. Are they really going to tell us that in a church that small NOBODY would notice that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

She needs to hurry up and reveal herself. Can't wait to see the look on princess Sabrina's face! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 02:08 PM
She needs to hurry up and reveal herself. Can't wait to see the look on princess Sabrina's face! :cheer:
Something tells me that she's going to wait until the last minute of this episode! :soapbox: You know we can't be denied the Pabrina wedding spectacular! :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

This is a lesson in how to derail a decent story with awful pacing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

paul89

she has to let them know that shes not dead .
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

For the love of all that's holy, end this sappy wedding ceremony! Robin, show yourself!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Gawd! It doesn't make sense Robin is fearful to show herself! :ermm:
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 2 2013, 02:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

This wedding is such a joke. Im feeling nauseated from all this propping Sabrina is getting.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 2 2013, 02:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hallelujah! Emma saw Robin :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Thank god!! Awww, Emma and her mommy! :wub: :wub: Patrick with tears in his eyes. :wub: And best of all, the look on Sabrina's face. :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

The wedding was so drawn out but the last scene where Emma saw her mother and started running to her, very reminiscent of Anna and Robin years ago. Loved it! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Im tearing up. Emma finally saw her mommy! Well worth the wait.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 03:01 PM
Thank god!! Awww, Emma and her mommy! :wub: :wub: Patrick with tears in his eyes. :wub: And best of all, the look on Sabrina's face. :roflol:
Emma & Robin's reunion was so sweet and heartfelt. :wub: :wub: But, the look on Sabrina's face was absolutely priceless. :laugh: :laugh: And Patrick...wow! With the look on his face and tears in his eyes he totally forgot about Sabrina! Pabrina is DONE.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 2 2013, 03:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 02:18 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Something tells me that she's going to wait until the last minute of this episode! :soapbox: You know we can't be denied the Pabrina wedding spectacular! :eyeroll:

granolagirl
Dec 2 2013, 02:32 PM
This is a lesson in how to derail a decent story with awful pacing.

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 02:51 PM
For the love of all that's holy, end this sappy wedding ceremony! Robin, show yourself!!

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 02:58 PM
This wedding is such a joke. Im feeling nauseated from all this propping Sabrina is getting.

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 03:01 PM

ITA about the Robin comments. The look on both Sabrina and Felix faces was priceless.
I hoped Robert and Anna killed Faison because all he was going to do was keeping on hurting her family.
Didn't care the Luke/Jerry/Bobby/Carly scene

The Brik scene was sweet. Nik told Britt that he wants to move forward her and have spend the night was :wub: :cheer:
Edited by natdot99, Dec 2 2013, 03:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

You know, I'd started warming up to Robin (because who doesn't love a good Lazarus story?), but I wanted someone to punch her in the face today. There was no excuse for her to watch the entire wedding ceremony, or to consider abandoning her family because they were happy with Sabrina. If Emma wasn't such a sweet and charismatic little girl, I wouldn't have cared about the reunion after what Robin pulled.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I'm also loving Britt and Nikolas. I hope that he doesn't dump her and run to Elizabeth when the truth about the baby comes out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Britt and Nikolas :wub2: and Robin and Emma? :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 04:20 PM
I'm also loving Britt and Nikolas. I hope that he doesn't dump her and run to Elizabeth when the truth about the baby comes out.

Nik said his feelings for Britt were unexpected and he didn't want to let them go when they first kissed each other.
Britt is feeling conflicted because she never knew a man wanted to be with her as a potential partner.
I loved how Nik is taking his time with Britt. :wub: :wub: :cheer:
Nik and Liz will always be a horrible pairing because she is a waffler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic