Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,832 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Dec 2 2013, 03:06 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 03:01 PM
Thank god!! Awww, Emma and her mommy! :wub: :wub: Patrick with tears in his eyes. :wub: And best of all, the look on Sabrina's face. :roflol:
Emma & Robin's reunion was so sweet and heartfelt. :wub: :wub: But, the look on Sabrina's face was absolutely priceless. :laugh: :laugh: And Patrick...wow! With the look on his face and tears in his eyes he totally forgot about Sabrina! Pabrina is DONE.
I hope they are DONE!! I'm also looking forward to Robin and Mac reuniting. She was like a daughter to him and he was a wreck when she "died."
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wow JT killed it with that one look at the end!!!! As frustrating as it was having Robin just stand at the back, I think GH was going for the emotional heartfelt reunion for mother and daughter first to get us all crying our eyes out. If she had barged in and interrupted, it wouldn't have been the same.

Sabrina can go have grief sex with Carrrrlos lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 02:58 PM
This wedding is such a joke. Im feeling nauseated from all this propping Sabrina is getting.

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 04:20 PM
I'm also loving Britt and Nikolas. I hope that he doesn't dump her and run to Elizabeth when the truth about the baby comes out.

Spoilers has it that Liz will try to get back with Nik due to the AJ trail. :eyeroll: :censored:
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 2 2013, 06:13 PM
Wow JT killed it with that one look at the end!!!!
Jason Thompson always does his best work opposite of Kimberly. With all of his "blah" scenes with Sabrina and Felix, et al, I almost forgot how good of an actor he can be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

The Robin/Patrick/Sabrina isn't working for so many reasons. While I agree that there is a lot of Sabrina pimping in this story, there are other things that bother me more. They are forcing a triangle where there really isn't one. Does anyone actually think Patrick would choose Sabrina over Robin? Honestly though, I was getting so pissed at Robin just standing there watching it happen thinking that maybe she shouldn't go in. It is like she can't believe that Patrick found love again. HE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! She made a DVD where she told him to find love again. I just can't get into this storyline especially when we don't know how long KM is going to be around.

I FREAKIN' LOVE Nicholas and Britt. It is clear that they went about trying to create sympathy and redeem Britt and they did a good job. Nicholas is the first guy that she didn't have to manipulate to be with her. I really hope that they keep the secret of her baby (the secret we all assume about the baby) for a while. Could be amazing drama if these two fell in love and then the truth comes out.

Loved the stuff with Robert and Anna. Such conflict between the two of them and set up to future story. Too bad it seems like they might have to rush it with TR leaving soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 06:46 PM
Beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks for posting. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

cubsgirl
Dec 2 2013, 07:40 PM
The Robin/Patrick/Sabrina isn't working for so many reasons. While I agree that there is a lot of Sabrina pimping in this story, there are other things that bother me more. They are forcing a triangle where there really isn't one. Does anyone actually think Patrick would choose Sabrina over Robin? Honestly though, I was getting so pissed at Robin just standing there watching it happen thinking that maybe she shouldn't go in. It is like she can't believe that Patrick found love again. HE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! She made a DVD where she told him to find love again. I just can't get into this storyline especially when we don't know how long KM is going to be around.

I FREAKIN' LOVE Nicholas and Britt. It is clear that they went about trying to create sympathy and redeem Britt and they did a good job. Nicholas is the first guy that she didn't have to manipulate to be with her. I really hope that they keep the secret of her baby (the secret we all assume about the baby) for a while. Could be amazing drama if these two fell in love and then the truth comes out.

Loved the stuff with Robert and Anna. Such conflict between the two of them and set up to future story. Too bad it seems like they might have to rush it with TR leaving soon.
I think Robin was reluctant to stop the wedding because she genuinely believes that Patrick is in love with Sabrina. She has been missing for almost 2 years. It is quite possible that he could have moved on. The conversations she overheard between Patrick and Sabrina did not help either. From Patrick's own lips, she heard him say that he loves Sabrina, listening to their exchange of words at the wedding only further confirmed what she believed, and I am guessing she still loves him enough to step aside since he seems to be happy and in love another woman. The viewers know differently. We have watched Patrick getting all emotional over just hearing Robin's voice over the phone. I thought it was a great build up to Emma finally seeing her as she was about to walk away, and then Emma running towards her. I got emotional over that, and the reaction on Patrick's face was just perfect.

I agree with you about Nickolas and Britt. I absolutely love them as well. I am hoping that Ben belongs to Britt.

I wonder if Anna knows that Faison has on a bullet proof vest.
Edited by Dee-anne, Dec 2 2013, 08:20 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Dee-anne
Dec 2 2013, 08:16 PM
cubsgirl

I think Robin was reluctant to stop the wedding because she genuinely believes that Patrick is in love with Sabrina. She has been missing for almost 2 years. It is quite possible that he could have moved on. The conversations she overheard between Patrick and Sabrina did not help either. From Patrick's own lips, she heard him say that he loves Sabrina, listening to their exchange of words at the wedding only further confirmed what she believed, and I am guessing she still loves him enough to step aside since he seems to be happy and in love another woman. The viewers know differently. We have watched Patrick getting all emotional over just hearing Robin's voice over the phone. I thought it was a great build up to Emma finally seeing her as she was about to walk away, and then Emma running towards her. I got emotional over that, and the reaction on Patrick's face was just perfect.

I agree with you about Nickolas and Britt. I absolutely love them as well. I am hoping that Ben belongs to Britt.

I thought robin was at her breaking point.Shes been gone for two years and has been kidnapped and tormented ect and genuinely thinks Patrick is in love with Sabrina and heard emma call Sabrina her new mommy.shes insecure about her place in their lives oh and by the way a script writer tweeted and said robin wasn't going to abandon emma just that she wasn't going to interrupt the wedding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

It ain't over till the fat lady sings....

Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 2 2013, 09:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

The singing was a bit much especially used in a montage of Anna and Robert possibly murdering Faison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
cubsgirl

I get what you are saying that she is scared that he really has moved on. But how could a mother stay away from her child. To me you take the risk of Patrick moving on to be a mother to your child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yo_ima_stem

PATRINA ALL THE WAY :cheer: hahaha patrick is not picking robin right away he has to choose he is torn forget robin she is old news with her always leaving and her marriage to patrick was not the best or perfect she would always fight with him or try to be better. All she does is whine :thumbsdown:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Yo_ima_stem
Dec 2 2013, 11:30 PM
PATRINA ALL THE WAY :cheer: hahaha patrick is not picking robin right away he has to choose he is torn forget robin she is old news with her always leaving and her marriage to patrick was not the best or perfect she would always fight with him or try to be better. All she does is whine :thumbsdown:
Patrick paused for a few minutes before finally saying I DO to Sabrina--and you really think he's gonna be torn between
the two women?! I. don't. believe. it. :glare: :eyeroll:

#SCRUBSALLTHEWAY
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 3 2013, 12:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 06:46 PM
I can't stop looking at this gif.

Perfection.
I was watching the show live back when that first scene with Anna and Robin was shown.
I keep watching this gif and sobbing.
Thank you!

Edited by nananana7, Dec 3 2013, 12:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yo_ima_stem

I believe it cause I read it lol. km is just going to leave like she always does. We have different opinions and besides just a soap just going for my favorite couple just like you are. TEAM PATRINA :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley23
Member Avatar

Wow, I have lost count of how many times I have rewatched today's ending and I have tears every single time. As ridiculous as it was to have Robin stand by through the whole ceremony, I can see why they did it and they certainly made up for it at the end. I thought it was very symbolic to have Emma tear Patrina's hands apart as she ran to her mommy.

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. As well as the Scrubs reunion, I can't wait for Robin and Mac.

As for Patrick being torn, sometimes what is written in spoilers and what is on screen are two very different things. I think Patrick will feel guilty for hurting Sabrina but, at the end of the day, the show has made it very clear he has never gotten over Robin. There is no excuse in the world for Scrubs not ending up back together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

That ending scene was really perfect! It was just like that reunion between Robin and Anna years ago. A beautiful thing...and boy, did Brooklyn do a fantastic job when Emma saw Robin.

Tomorrow we'll get to see how everyone ELSE reacts. Mac!! Maxie!! (Well, hopefully Maxie!!) and Patrick! He only gets one exclamation point til I'm sure he picks Robin, LOL! Liz has been a friend to Sabrina, but I have to figure she'll be delighted that Robin's back anyway, and Epiphany too.

Sabrina's just gonna have to deal with "real" life. In "real" life, Emma wants her mommy. She may care about and love Sabrina, but not the same way. And Robin's friends love her.

When Epiphany sang that song about how they're not alone, I was thinking, "Robin IS alone." But now she's not.

I'm waiting for tomorrow.

Edited by Kriss4, Dec 3 2013, 01:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I actually cried during Robin's reunion with Emma. That was pure perfection. Love the gifs.

That said, I am not totally in love with the characters of Robin or Sabrina. I feel like I should naturally be rooting for Robin because she's been through so much, but I was touched by the wedding ceremony and I do feel sorry for Sabrina having the rug ripped out from under her. It's only natural that she's going to have some deeply ambiguous feelings about Robin's return, and that's not selfish...only human. It's a difficult situation all around. So many people have fallen prey to the machinations of Faison, Jerry, etc.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Dec 3 2013, 05:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

cubsgirl
Dec 2 2013, 11:22 PM
Dee-anne
cubsgirl

I get what you are saying that she is scared that he really has moved on. But how could a mother stay away from her child. To me you take the risk of Patrick moving on to be a mother to your child.
I seriously doubt Robin would have stayed away form Emma after that. She did manage to hug her before, it is just that Emma did not realise it was her, so in a way she did not stay away from her child, even though she was told no, contact with anyone.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic