Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,810 Views)
Kaycee

Dee-anne
Dec 30 2013, 01:32 PM
Anon
Dec 30 2013, 05:26 AM
cubsgirl
Dec 29 2013, 11:35 PM
nananana7
Dec 29 2013, 04:46 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It could be ju me, but I don't need to see every conversation in order to figure out the character's motivation. I kind got my idea that was how Patrick was feeling after his talk with Sam.

I do agree with you that I haven't seen much passion in him being with Robin. But in all honesty I never felt he wasn't going to pick Robin. They tried to create conflict but it just wasn't there. It was so predictable that it is almost boring.
Exactly. If Patrick wasn't going to pick Robin, why bring her back at all? So the whole stupid waffling storyline was just a monumental waste of time so that Patrick and Robin can have passionless Christmas sex. Yawn. And I think JT needs to hit the gym with DeVry, cause he's starting to look very scrawny.
It would have been so much better if they showed them Robin and Patrick bonding while Robin talked about her ordeal for the years she was away from him, instead of just sex, and love talk. They could easily have her talking about her experience as they lay in bed. Isnt Patrick curious to know what happened to her, why she stayed away so long, what torment she has been put through. It would have been nice to show Patrick taking an interest in her wellbeing before and after.

The way they have dealt with it is as if Robin was just on an extended leave of absence from her job and marriage. I would have expected Patrick to be eager to know everything that happened to her, before any thought of having another baby comes into his head. As it stands, him asking Robin to have another baby just seems contrived, because Sabrina is now going to be written to be having his baby.
I do agree with this, atleast that Bedroom scene.. He cant keep his hands off her now.. And I did like what he had to say, About how he felt during the wedding.. The long Pause, and How he felt when he saw her.

But... That said, the writing could have been much better, with a more Romantic and emotional story.. We should have been crying and Smiling, and continue to cry happy tears every day for awhile.. We should have heard more of his questions,her stories and feelings, felt his pain, her pain mixed with hope.. And him sharing his pain with her, and all he went through. I think the writers just want them to get back to being a Family, and are choosing to skip all the emotional hoooo-hawww

But Soap's are notorious for skipping Major detail's.. Like Robin getting declared legally alive..
Restoring her Job.. But meanwhile Have them both take personal time off to be together.

But.. Its a Soap LOL
Edited by Kaycee, Dec 31 2013, 08:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Kaycee
Dec 31 2013, 07:35 PM
Dee-anne
Dec 30 2013, 01:32 PM
Anon
Dec 30 2013, 05:26 AM
cubsgirl
Dec 29 2013, 11:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. If Patrick wasn't going to pick Robin, why bring her back at all? So the whole stupid waffling storyline was just a monumental waste of time so that Patrick and Robin can have passionless Christmas sex. Yawn. And I think JT needs to hit the gym with DeVry, cause he's starting to look very scrawny.
It would have been so much better if they showed them Robin and Patrick bonding while Robin talked about her ordeal for the years she was away from him, instead of just sex, and love talk. They could easily have her talking about her experience as they lay in bed. Isnt Patrick curious to know what happened to her, why she stayed away so long, what torment she has been put through. It would have been nice to show Patrick taking an interest in her wellbeing before and after.

The way they have dealt with it is as if Robin was just on an extended leave of absence from her job and marriage. I would have expected Patrick to be eager to know everything that happened to her, before any thought of having another baby comes into his head. As it stands, him asking Robin to have another baby just seems contrived, because Sabrina is now going to be written to be having his baby.
I do agree with this, atleast that Bedroom scene.. He cant keep his hands off her now.. And I did like what he had to say, About how he felt during the wedding.. The long Pause, and How he felt when he saw her.

But... That said, the writing could have been much better, with a more Romantic and emotional story.. We should have been crying and Smiling, and continue to cry happy tears every day for awhile.. We should have heard more of his questions,her stories and feelings, felt his pain, her pain mixed with hope.. And him sharing his pain with her, and all he went through. I think the writers just want them to get back to being a Family, and are choosing to skip all the emotional hoooo-hawww

But Soap's are notorious for skipping Major detail's.. Like Robin getting declared legally alive..
Restoring her Job.. But meanwhile Have them both take personal time off to be together.

But.. Its a Soap LOL
Is Kimberly McCullough REALLY going to stick around for three years?

I find that hard to believe. She hasn't graduated from that director's school program yet, has she? I was under the assumption that she was only half way finished.

If anything, I can see her coming in and out of the show kinda like Eden Riegel did on All My Children from 2005 to 2009.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sabrina is wearing the same shirt she wore last New Years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Scrubs renewing vows was very sweet. Loved the flashbacks! :wub:
Thou Sabrina is in a messy situation, she should tell Patrick about the pregnancy and tell Felix to stay out of it.
Nathan the new guy is gorgeous! :wub:
What in the world Lulu? :facepalm:
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 2 2014, 02:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lulu is a Spencer and doing what they do best when the universe is not in their favor, running from their problems instead of facing them.
If I was Dante, i would change the locks and send Lulu divorce papers. Dante loves Lulu even if they could not have any children, that a real man in my book. Like i said before, Lulu/Dante need marriage counseling because having a baby will not fix their problems.
Nik blushing about Britt was :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Since soapnet is not an option I missed it what happened with LuLu?
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Jan 2 2014, 04:37 PM
Since soapnet is not an option I missed it what happened with LuLu?

She threw a temper tantrum and left her husband who loved her even if she could not have any children.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

That was pretty cold, to walk out on your husband on new years eve.
Siam, woe baby, they were completely hot! Love in the afternoon is back!
Britt and Nick were cute but she still deserves to lose Ben to Lante. and her job and maybe Nick for
a while too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

monicasblueangel
Jan 2 2014, 05:04 PM
Britt and Nick were cute but she still deserves to lose Ben to Lante. and her job and maybe Nick for
a while too.

That what Lulu does because she a Spencer, running when things get tough.
Nik should stay by Brit side because he didn't dump his mother when she left him to raised by Helena, didn't dump Helena or all his family members for what they did to his mother and the citizens of PC when they tried to freeze the whole world. Him dumping Britt makes him look like the biggest hypocrite in PC, Sonny Corinthos.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

That what Lulu does because she is a Spencer, running when things get tough

I disagree. IMO JMB portrayed Lulu in a totally different light. NuLulu is so insensitive, hateful and selfish I just can't with her.

Quote:

Nik should stay by Britt side

It's gonna be very messy for Brik, I would be surprised if he stayed by her side. Ben is Lante's baby. That's a huge deception.

Edited by bellajewel, Jan 2 2014, 07:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Jan 2 2014, 06:58 PM
Quote:

I disagree. IMO JMB portrayed Lulu in a totally different light. NuLulu is so insensitive, hateful and selfish I just can't with her.

Not true, Lulu has left Dante on several incidents and he always have to find her. He had to get her from Milo's place when she refused to come home.
Lulu is only channeling her Spencer gene when things don't go their way, they run from her problems, Luke did it with his drinking, Laura did by chasing after Luke, Lucky is living another country and Ethan is doing the same thing.
At least Dante wanted to work their problems and not run from them. If I was Dante i would have changed the locks and sent Lulu divorce papers. Dante loves Lulu even if she could not have their children, period. That a real man in my book.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I've always seen the Spencers not so much emotionally running from their problems, although they do that, as taking a wrecking ball to their lives and destroying the thing that's best for them. Luke did it with Laura, Carly did it with Jax, and Lulu's now doing it with Dante. Spencers have a self-destructive streak in them IMO. I felt sooooooo bad for Dante today. And I don't want him to just forgive Lulu right after she comes back to her senses.

Speaking of Jax he needs to come back and be a voice of reason for his former stepson.

It was nice seeing Nikolas and Sam catching up on New Year's Eve.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

WTH is wrong with Lulu? I get that she's devastated over not having a child, but what good does it do to walk out on her husband? The man clearly loves her and wants to be with her regardless. She makes no sense and I find her incredibly selfish right now.

Britt, Britt, Britt, I'm liking you much better now than during your one-note cartoon villain days and all, but I just cant support or justify keeping Dante and Lulu's son from them. Give him back! The sooner the better.

I can't say that I'm a Sam/Silas fan, but that love scene was WOWSA!

I'm waiting for the moment when Sabrina remembers that she and Carlos did the deed .... that's about the only thing that will make me care. I'm already sick of her pouting and sniveling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Quote:

Quote:

It's gonna be very messy for Brik, I would be surprised if he stayed by her side. Ben is Lante's baby. That's a huge deception.

oh please, his whole family were terrorists who tried to freeze the whole world, he has no right to sit in judgment of what Britt has down.
Sonny and Carly stole Micheal from AJ and nothing happened to them.
Spencer was stolen also and nothing happen to the people who did it to Nik.
Jax tried to kidnap Joss and nothing happened to him.

Sorry, i don't want to see Nik at home pining for Liz again. At least Britt gets him out the house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 2 2014, 06:34 PM
monicasblueangel
a while too.

Nik should stay by Brit side because he didn't dump his mother when she left him to raised by Helena, didn't dump Helena or all his family members for what they did to his mother and the citizens of PC when they tried to freeze the whole world. Him dumping Britt makes him look like the biggest hypocrite in PC, Sonny Corinthos.
No it doesn't. He'll look worst if he stays with her even after learning the truth. He should at least be mad at her for a while but then gradually they come back together. Him just forgiving her will be OCC.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I want Dante to move on from lulu soooo bad. I was a Lante shipper but with JMB in the role. I don't connect with nuLulu and I don't see any chemistry between this Lante. I feel so sad for Dante. He is a good guy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 2 2014, 08:45 PM
natdot99
monicasblueangel
a while too.

No it doesn't. He'll look worst if he stays with her even after learning the truth. He should at least be mad at her for a while but then gradually they come back together. Him just forgiving her will be OCC.

Really, Didn't Nik want Liz after Lucky found out about their affair and he forgave her for betraying Lucky. Nik has no right to judge Britt considering all his family and his crimes pale in comparison.
I wouldn't trust anything that came out of Dr.O mouth. I loathe this storyline because Dr.O allowed Britt to carry Faison two mortal enemies grandchild. I don't see how that was going to get him to fall in love with her once the truth came out, IMO. If anything, Faison would hate Leisl for her deception.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Jan 2 2014, 08:17 PM
bellajewel
Quote:

Quote:

oh please, his whole family were terrorists who tried to freeze the whole world, he has no right to sit in judgment of what Britt has down.
Sonny and Carly stole Micheal from AJ and nothing happened to them.
Spencer was stolen also and nothing happen to the people who did it to Nik.
Jax tried to kidnap Joss and nothing happened to him.

Sorry, i don't want to see Nik at home pining for Liz again. At least Britt gets him out the house.
We all know Nik's family crazy past issues. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with Nik's reaction. Britt needs to tell Nik. And, if
she doesn't confess, still don't think he'd judge her. He'd be very hurt, not hypocritical because he'd break up with her.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 2 2014, 09:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 2 2014, 09:08 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jan 2 2014, 08:45 PM
natdot99
monicasblueangel
a while too.

Really, Didn't Nik want Liz after Lucky found out about their affair and he forgave her for betraying Lucky. Nik has no right to judge Britt considering all his family and his crimes pale in comparison.
I wouldn't trust anything that came out of Dr.O mouth. I loathe this storyline because Dr.O allowed Britt to carry Faison two mortal enemies grandchild. I don't see how that was going to get him to fall in love with her once the truth came out, IMO. If anything, Faison would hate Leisl for her deception.
How he gonna forgive her for having an affair in which he was the other party which cause them to betray Lucky? It takes two to tango! Liz isn't the only one to blame for that :x affair.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 2 2014, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

I know it's very early to say this and very superficial, but I LOVE Nathan. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic