Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,821 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

salempc
Jan 2 2014, 09:34 PM
I know it's very early to say this and very superficial, but I LOVE Nathan. :D
I cannot agree more! It's rare I'd LOVE a new character right away....Nathan is not only gorgeous and sexy, he also has chemistry with Maxie. Can't wait to see who he hooks up with!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 2 2014, 08:51 PM
I want Dante to move on from lulu soooo bad. I was a Lante shipper but with JMB in the role. I don't connect with nuLulu and I don't see any chemistry between this Lante. I feel so sad for Dante. He is a good guy.
IA. NuLante is polar opposite from the old Lante when JMB was in the role. Dante is a good guy. Lulu is taking him for granted. He needs to shock her by moving on.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 2 2014, 10:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Well HELLO Detective Nathan West!!! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

I still don't understand why didn't Britt use her own eggs. Can she not have children or something? I am sorry but I didn't watch GH lately. I am several episodes behind and being dragging my feet ever since I found out about Ben not being Britt's baby, Sabrina's pregnancy and Patrick's general assholery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 2 2014, 11:07 PM
Well HELLO Detective Nathan West!!! :wub:
Seriously! :applause: To the casting department on that one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jan 2 2014, 11:42 PM
I still don't understand why didn't Britt use her own eggs. Can she not have children or something? I am sorry but I didn't watch GH lately. I am several episodes behind and being dragging my feet ever since I found out about Ben not being Britt's baby, Sabrina's pregnancy and Patrick's general assholery.
She was going to use her own eggs, but Obrecht told her to just steal lante's because she'd get pregnant quicker using existing embryos than if she would if she went through the whole process of taking fertility treatments, harvesting the eggs etc. And of course, she had to get pregnant ASAP so that Patrick would think the child could be his.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

six
Jan 3 2014, 12:19 PM
Kaha
She was going to use her own eggs, but Obrecht told her to just steal lante's because she'd get pregnant quicker using existing embryos than if she would if she went through the whole process of taking fertility treatments, harvesting the eggs etc. And of course, she had to get pregnant ASAP so that Patrick would think the child could be his.
Yes that is what I thought, Britt needed to get
Pregnant ASAP so it was faster to use the existing embryos
Offline Profile Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

New guy is hot! Sam and Silas yesterday was hot too. After several love making sessions and a nights sleep; Sam's makeup is flawless with lipstick intact.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Good grief Rafe! Stop pestering Molly and go find another AVAILABLE girl!

I have to agree with many others that Detective Nathan West is hot, hot, hot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Today show was :blah: :blah: :sleep:
the new detective was hot and had a slight accent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

six
Kaha
Thanks, Six! Sucks that Ben is not Britt's baby. I didn't care about the daddy, but I really, really wanted him to be her baby. So far, soap gods have not answered one singal wish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jan 3 2014, 05:22 PM
six
Kaha
Thanks, Six! Sucks that Ben is not Britt's baby. I didn't care about the daddy, but I really, really wanted him to be her baby. So far, soap gods have not answered one singal wish.

I wanted Ben to be Britt as well and Dante the father.My other scenario was Ben being Lulu and Starvos child of Britt/Starvos baby. Like others have said Ben's paternity is boring and predictable. Considering that Lulu has been throwing maternal temper tantrums, she should have a boat load of children by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

The vow renewal with the Scrubs family was adorable.

I am so over Lulu, she is so selfish and only thinking about herself and not what Dante is going through.

I like the new guy Nathan, but that line with the hankerchief was beyond cheesy.

Sabrina better tell Patrick and deal with it, if the baby is Patrick, could still be Carlos for all we know, she was naked when she woke up with no underwear. :P I know Robin would be a great stepmother to Sabrina's child if it turns out to be Patrick, she was great with Ben when she thought it was Patrick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

JDeveraux_91
Jan 3 2014, 03:03 PM
Good grief Rafe! Stop pestering Molly and go find another AVAILABLE girl!

I have to agree with many others that Detective Nathan West is hot, hot, hot!
The Rafe character is annoying, what purpose does he serve on this show, but he will never top Felix as the most annoying character in GH history. For me, Kiki is close behind Felix. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Dec 27 2013, 03:33 PM
I love him,but even I think Felix should shut it from time to time.
I wish Felix would shut his mouth for good. Like dead at the hands of Franco or Heather, or a stray bullet from the Corinthos or Jerome families!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 29 2013, 01:32 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Dec 28 2013, 11:08 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 10 2013, 03:00 PM
Oh good grief! Heather rises from the dead?? :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: The only good thing that could come of this is if she kills Franco and podCarly.

She can kill Franco, but not my Carly!
Only if Carly goes back to her original form and not this clueless ding dong with no backbone that she's been reduced to for her pairing with Franco.
Agree with you there. It's stupid to have Carly so dumbed down in this crap with Franco!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I had a question, whatever happens to some of the casts of night shift that were on GH, they were Robin's and Patrick's friends.
Edited by Dakota, Jan 4 2014, 09:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hope Nathan nails Silas!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic