Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,486 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Yo_ima_stem
Dec 2 2013, 11:30 PM
PATRINA ALL THE WAY :cheer: hahaha patrick is not picking robin right away he has to choose he is torn forget robin she is old news with her always leaving and her marriage to patrick was not the best or perfect she would always fight with him or try to be better. All she does is whine :thumbsdown:
I think Patrick will be torn over not wanting to hurt Sabrina. Robin is always leaving? Okay ... :eyeroll: Robin whines, but Sabrina doesn't? LMAO! "Oh my dream wedding with Prince Charming might not be perfect!!" It is a tough choice between the love of his life and the mother of his child and the babysitter who had a crush on him. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I seriously wanted to punch someone....why keep Robin listening to the entire damn ceremony and wait till her daughter lights a candle with Sabrina and Patrick and all.....she should have come in when they asked if there was anyone in attendance that had a problem with Sabrina and Patrick being married...cue Robin busting the doors open. Then again..that is too predictable....so I'm not going to complain a whole lot of Emma seeing her just before the I Do's....yeah, I get it...took longer, suspense and then the cliffhanger to end the episode....

I love Brick.....I seriously do...hope he never goes back to waffling Liz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

bellajewel
Dec 2 2013, 07:41 PM
OMG! These two scenes. Robin and Emma so reminiscent of Anna and Robin. I was just a crying mess. Today with Patrick and Robin (and Emma) reuniting, I'm going to be a puddle. I can't wait.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the gif of the Emma and Robin reunion! Wasn't able to watch live yesterday and this isn't on youtube yet.

General thoughts on the Robin Return story. There have been elements of this that have been pure fire. Having Jerry, Obrecht and Faison sniping at each other, the Halloween stuff, and reunions. While parts of it have dragged out I'm glad they had Robin reunite with her mom and dad on separate days. Besides the reunions I think for me one of the best things about this is the return of hard-core villains to GH who aren't mobster wannabees who want to take over Sonny's territory, although that is coming once this wraps up.

About the wedding. It would have been better IMO for the wedding to have happened last week when more of the action was going on at Spoon Island, maybe Wednesday. Then you could have had the Robin/Emma reunion cliffhanger on the day before the mini-break for Thanksgiving. Because while I get that Robin has been through a lot, there is just no way in hell she would willingly stay away from her daughter, especially considering all the time she spent away from her own parents growing up.

On a somewhat side note, I cannot believe how much more I am enjoying Ian Buchanan on GH than when he was on Days. I absolutely LOVED the scene last week with Robin, Anna, Robert and Duke. I do like how Robin reunited with those 3 first as they were the ones who were her first family in Port Charles back in the 1980's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wanna see a Robin and Maxie reunion,maybe Robin will tell Maxie a thing or two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

EEEEEEEEE!!!!! i just watched yesterday's episode OMG!!! i can't wait for my girl Robin to get her family back.As for Sabrina she can go back to whereever she came from.I'm just so freaking excited.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I watch this scene so many times, it is a wonder my youtube did not break, it was one of the most moving, heartwarming, and tearful scenes I have watch in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLKjhDWeZ0
Edited by Dakota, Dec 3 2013, 01:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 2 2013, 06:46 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this, it brought back so many good memories.

JDeveraux_91
Dec 2 2013, 07:31 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 2 2013, 06:13 PM
Wow JT killed it with that one look at the end!!!!
Jason Thompson always does his best work opposite of Kimberly. With all of his "blah" scenes with Sabrina and Felix, et al, I almost forgot how good of an actor he can be.

JT did kill it, his best acting partner to date is Kimberly. The look Robin and Patrick gave each other in the end was beyond perfect.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 3 2013, 09:21 AM
I seriously wanted to punch someone....why keep Robin listening to the entire damn ceremony and wait till her daughter lights a candle with Sabrina and Patrick and all.....she should have come in when they asked if there was anyone in attendance that had a problem with Sabrina and Patrick being married...cue Robin busting the doors open. Then again..that is too predictable....so I'm not going to complain a whole lot of Emma seeing her just before the I Do's....yeah, I get it...took longer, suspense and then the cliffhanger to end the episode....

I love Brick.....I seriously do...hope he never goes back to waffling Liz.
I like Brik too, who would have thought I would, but he better not go back to Liz, I did not like Niz, they should have brought back RH husband (Juan) as a love interest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

OMG! My Scrubs! My babies. Together again. AT LAST! :wub: :cheer: :cheers: :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I literally just LMAO at Sabrina's theatrics over seeing Patrick kiss Robin. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Cue the dislike from my Pabrina loving "friends." :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

As happy as I am for Robin I do feel very bad for Sabrina, despite her endless propping she really doesn't deserve this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar

JT, KMc, and Brooklyn all deserve an emmy for this performance, JT was robbed last year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sabrina was warned before hand that Robin was alive. I don't feel sympathy for her at all. OMG I literally LOL when Patrick kissed Robin in front of princess Sabrina. :rockon: :cheer: :wub: :applause: :teehee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

It's like I wasn't even there" "I was a distant second, a place holder"

truer words have never been spoken. At least she acknowledges what we have known forever.

Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 3 2013, 03:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Dec 3 2013, 02:41 PM
As happy as I am for Robin I do feel very bad for Sabrina, despite her endless propping she really doesn't deserve this.
I could feel sorry for her if she wasn't so over the top dramatic with her wailing and falling down. And what was this BS line about her and Patrick "overcoming so much to get here"?? What did they overcome? Mean, one-note villain Britt? Come on now, Patrick and Robin have overcome real obstacles to get to where they are.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee getting ready to watch today's episode since I had to work. My Scrubs in a scene together again. I am beyond happy :cheer: :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Get ready for Robin reuniting with a lot of people.

The Emma reunion was sweet,I did cry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The only way that could have been better is if Felix had found an oxygen mask in the bride's room to slap on Sabrina's hyperventilating face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

All the warning signs were there but Sabrina chose to ignore them to continue her little fantasy of a Prince Charming. Oh well. I don't feel that bad for her. I think Patrick proposed more for Emma than for himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic