Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 07:42 AM (20,631 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 3 2013, 05:54 PM
All the warning signs were there but Sabrina chose to ignore them to continue her little fantasy of a Prince Charming. Oh well. I don't feel that bad for her. I think Patrick proposed more for Emma than for himself.
This. He totally did. He found someone whom he liked, who loved Emma, who loved him, who Emma really enjoyed being around, and whom he loved... just not the way he loved his soulmate.. It's supercouple-dom staple, really.

John/Marlena on DAYS had pretty much the same story in 1991 (when he was Roman) except that John was engaged to Isablah, and not marrying her. The feeling of being drawn to them/feeling like she was out there, truly wanting to find happiness and then finally getting happiness back in the form of their dead wife turning out to be alive. The replacement bride is equally blah too, in those two stories. And their reunions were beautiful. J&M's on the Pier is epic, and watching this Robin/Patrick reunion... I cried so hard. Kimberly and Jason BROUGHT IT. They were stunning, and I'm still not over Jason losing the Emmy. He, like Greg Vaughan, is so much more than the typical soap hunk. They can act their face off when it comes down to it, and today, Jason was perfect. He walked that line, and he chose to play it subdued, as if Patrick was afraid he'd wake up from a fantasy. Holding Robin, touching her hair, wanting to know why, how, but not really caring because oh my God, she's right there. It was just so perfect and beautiful, and they shot it so beautifully just focusing on them and their beautiful faces together. BRB, I need to re-watch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 3 2013, 02:31 PM
I literally just LMAO at Sabrina's theatrics over seeing Patrick kiss Robin. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Cue the dislike from my Pabrina loving "friends." :P
Oh my, it was awful. Someone please tell TC that hysterics should be left to capable actors.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, the Robin and Emma reunion gave me SUCH a warm and fuzzy feeling---it is by far my favorite reunion. And damn, but Kimberly brings out the best in Jason. Haven't seen him emoting like this in ages.

John J. York was also wonderful. Loved how Mac wanted to go to Robin right away.

Also enjoyed seeing Luke tell Jerry to fuck off. :flipoff:
Edited by JarlenaLante, Dec 3 2013, 07:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 3 2013, 06:45 PM
:roflol: :roflol: Perfect!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

^^^Dramatic Sabrina...Nobody really paid any attention until Emma noticed she was crying. All eyes were on Robin and Patrick. Sabrina should have just
walked out holding onto her dignity.

Edited by bellajewel, Dec 3 2013, 07:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Anna and Duke.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Dec 3 2013, 07:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I don't even hate Sabrina, and I'm not a scrubs fan, but I still kind of enjoyed seeing everything Sabrina dreamed of fall apart. Especially the part where she was sobbing and no one except Emma and Felix noticed. This story was so contrived from day one. The only believable thing about it was Sabrina's love for Emma.
Edited by six, Dec 3 2013, 08:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Especially when she was sobbing and no one except Emma and Felix noticed. This story was so contrived from day one. The only believable thing about it was Sabrina's love for Emma.

THIS. :hail:
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 3 2013, 08:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Mac and Anna's little moment at the end did me in again with the tears. Carlivati's shows can be a hackathon sometimes, but those little details make such a difference for me.

I realllly wanted Luke to tell "Caroline" where the cure came from. I must have a fever because I'm really eager now to see Carly and Robin "reunited." :blulaugh:
Edited by granolagirl, Dec 3 2013, 08:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't know what it is about Sabrina, but she just annoys the shit out of me. I am entertained by her misfortune. I am not a fan of Scrubs or Robin (I find her whiny), but I'll take her 7 days a week, plus twice on Sunday over Sabrina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The scrub kiss, yes Robin is alive and she came back for her family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LPS
Dec 3 2013, 08:57 PM
I don't know what it is about Sabrina, but she just annoys the shit out of me. I am entertained by her misfortune. I am not a fan of Scrubs or Robin (I find her whiny), but I'll take her 7 days a week, plus twice on Sunday over Sabrina.
Quote:

I don't know what it is about Sabrina, but she just annoys the shit out of me.

What annoys me about Sabrina is she behaves like little miss goody two shoes with Patrick, but she is selfish.
Did you see the look on her face when Robin was revealed? She wasn't shocked, she was mad as hell. Carlos told her, imo
she had a feeling he was telling the truth, but she didn't want her dream of having an insta-family destroyed.

She's got a whole lot of nerve being mad because Robin returned to her family! Glad Robin crashed the wedding, too!

Edited by bellajewel, Dec 3 2013, 11:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 3 2013, 06:45 PM
I love this. :laugh: :lol:
Online Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

My reaction:

Posted Image

I really don't feel sorry for Sabrina at all. I just can't stand her and her stupid sidekick. What the hell was with the stink eye Felix gave Scrubs? I know he's Sabrina's friend and all, but his friend's fiance was a widower whose wife turned up alive. Yea, it'd be doubtful that Patrick would give a damn about Sabrina at that moment. I can't wait til Sabrina tells Felix she was TOLD that Robin was alive and said nothing.

Loved the Scrubs' reunion! :wub:

Credit to saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com and cheapsoap.tumblr.com for the gifs.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Dec 3 2013, 11:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I need a robin and emma gif avatar.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Dakota
Dec 4 2013, 12:11 AM
I need a robin and emma gif avatar.
Tumblr has some good gif avatars, IMO. And Supergirlx2 is very good!
She's the avi gif queen.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 4 2013, 12:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 12:19 AM
:wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 4 2013, 12:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 12:19 AM
Oh, these are fantastic. :wub:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic