Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/2
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 08:08 AM (21,469 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Hugo
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 8 2013, 07:03 AM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 8 2013, 03:45 AM
His wife is so butch looking and he look terrible with a grey/white beard, wtf is he thinking.

I don't know what it is but this pair annoys the living shit out of me.
He's thinking he can be himself and that looks are only skin deep and don't matter if you love someone? :shrug:
Yeah, it's not like they were on your screen everyday.
He's retired, she's not working in the business (I guess?), I don't understand why their looks are so annoying to you, Mitch. :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Team WilSon
Dec 7 2013, 06:35 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 7 2013, 02:31 AM
blueskies
Dec 6 2013, 09:42 PM
SOD also listed Hope as "Most Wasted Female Character" and Rafe as "Most Wasted Male Character". Though I far agree with the former I'm meh on the latter. Wasted, yes. Most wasted male in daytime? Hardly. KA though def yes.
OMG! Are you serious? :cheer: THANK YOU SOD! :wub: :hail:

Does anyone have a mag scan of that? Or a link to where I can read it?
Most Wasted Male Character, link.
Thanks! But, I actually meant Hope as Most Wasted Female Character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Hugo
Dec 8 2013, 07:59 AM
ladyofthelake
Mitchapalooza
His wife is so butch looking and he look terrible with a grey/white beard, wtf is he thinking.

He's thinking he can be himself and that looks are only skin deep and don't matter if you love someone? :shrug:
He's retired, she's not working in the business (I guess?), I don't understand why their looks are so annoying to you, Mitch. :huh1:
Have you seen pictures of the stars without their makeup? They look just like everyone else......no one looking out of this world beautiful. I think Peter looks pretty good.....he can't be thirty-five forever. And his wife just looks like she's not wearing any make-up in that picture.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Reese
Dec 7 2013, 09:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 11:38 AM
Spoilers/teases from Kristian during her TSC shows:

- to a caller who said they were happy John was coming back: "Yes. I had scenes with him. And something BIG happens."

- re: a feather pendant necklace:: "You'll be seeing me wear this a lot on Days of our Lives...through some scenes that are hmmmmm..." (host goes "a little sexy?!") "Let's just say, people are gonna be happy." (said in somewhat of a singing voice) (host then goes "a little sexy sexy")

- to a caller who wanted some scoop (& asked "Is Hope going to have a big storyline coming up?):: "Hmmmm..." (Host: "Hmmm...Do tell.") "I have been working like...unbelievably. I've been working a lot. I have scripts in my dressing room right now, & the minute I get off the plane tomorrow, I will be learning other scripts as well. They're keeping me very busy. That's all I can say. But I'm happy. I'm very happy. And I love who I'm working with. It's great." (Host: "She gave us nothing. Did you see that?) "I'm not allowed." (Host: "Nothing.") "I did. I did. I'm working a lot." (Host: "So it's going to be a good storyline.") "And it's not just 'Detective Hope'. That's something."

- "Well, let me just tell you. The feather necklace I have on, Detective Brady wears it. Oh yes she does. She needs to be looking glamorous & gorgeous getting the bad guys."

- Host: "So who are you married to now on the soap?"
Kristian: "Well, I'm still married..." (Host: "To??") "Bo Brady." (Host: "Okay. So I'm so confused.") "Hope's getting a little *click*, you know, little bit to be tied."
(Kristian kinda mumbles the end of that sentence, so I'm not 100% sure that's what she said, but it's the best I could do trying to figure out what she said.)

I feel like the bit about Hope still being married might not necessarily mean she's still married in terms of what they're shooting now. As confusing as it may be to try to remember what's airing now given what they're shooting now, I'm sure she can at least remember that any changes in marital status don't occur until after Christmas. (If any changes do indeed occur between what's airing & what's being shot.)
Thanks for posting this. I'm really intrigued!
No problem. I'm bummed that none of the callers throughout the rest of the day took the opportunity to try to get more out of her, so that's all she said.

If anyone's interested in seeing her actually say what I wrote out, just PM me. Intonation & whatnot doesn't get translated via text.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Hugo
ladyofthelake
Mitchapalooza

She's a singer. There are a lot of singers who are average in the looks department. Then there are those who look totally nuts, based on what they do to themselves. Personally, I'd rather listen to her than a lot of the cute chicks who are out there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Peter's wife was a part of one of the later incarnations of the hit pop group Exposť and was part of the group when they hit Top 10 on Billboard with "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me" after the group was restructured into more of a pop group (a la Wilson Phillips) from their original freestyle/r&b format. In the music video, she's the one in red.

Online Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 8 2013, 09:53 AM
Hugo
ladyofthelake
Mitchapalooza

Have you seen pictures of the stars without their makeup? They look just like everyone else......no one looking out of this world beautiful. I think Peter looks pretty good.....he can't be thirty-five forever. And his wife just looks like she's not wearing any make-up in that picture.
He also comes from an era on the show when people looked more natural and less pulled, stretched, and filled. I liked it and found it more relatable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

granolagirl
Dec 8 2013, 02:00 PM
camera shy
Hugo
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He also comes from an era on the show when people looked more natural and less pulled, stretched, and filled. I liked it and found it more relatable.
Yeah, I think Peter's aged really well. He's just not a twenty or thirty-something anymore. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu

granolagirl
camera shy
Hugo
ladyofthelake

Amen!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Peter's 58. Exactly what is he supposed to look like? :huh1:
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

granolagirl
camera shy
Hugo
ladyofthelake

Agree.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Just spotted Blake Berris in this Bud Light commercial:

Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Laura B
Dec 6 2013, 05:30 PM
Whyyyyyyy isn't EJ wearing that???
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

http://fb.me/WXwPlKOC
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

zyona
Dec 8 2013, 06:16 PM
Well ...that's four minutes I will never get back.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Supergirlx2
Dec 8 2013, 11:51 AM
Reese
Dec 7 2013, 09:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 11:38 AM
Spoilers/teases from Kristian during her TSC shows:

- to a caller who said they were happy John was coming back: "Yes. I had scenes with him. And something BIG happens."

- re: a feather pendant necklace:: "You'll be seeing me wear this a lot on Days of our Lives...through some scenes that are hmmmmm..." (host goes "a little sexy?!") "Let's just say, people are gonna be happy." (said in somewhat of a singing voice) (host then goes "a little sexy sexy")

- to a caller who wanted some scoop (& asked "Is Hope going to have a big storyline coming up?):: "Hmmmm..." (Host: "Hmmm...Do tell.") "I have been working like...unbelievably. I've been working a lot. I have scripts in my dressing room right now, & the minute I get off the plane tomorrow, I will be learning other scripts as well. They're keeping me very busy. That's all I can say. But I'm happy. I'm very happy. And I love who I'm working with. It's great." (Host: "She gave us nothing. Did you see that?) "I'm not allowed." (Host: "Nothing.") "I did. I did. I'm working a lot." (Host: "So it's going to be a good storyline.") "And it's not just 'Detective Hope'. That's something."

- "Well, let me just tell you. The feather necklace I have on, Detective Brady wears it. Oh yes she does. She needs to be looking glamorous & gorgeous getting the bad guys."

- Host: "So who are you married to now on the soap?"
Kristian: "Well, I'm still married..." (Host: "To??") "Bo Brady." (Host: "Okay. So I'm so confused.") "Hope's getting a little *click*, you know, little bit to be tied."
(Kristian kinda mumbles the end of that sentence, so I'm not 100% sure that's what she said, but it's the best I could do trying to figure out what she said.)

I feel like the bit about Hope still being married might not necessarily mean she's still married in terms of what they're shooting now. As confusing as it may be to try to remember what's airing now given what they're shooting now, I'm sure she can at least remember that any changes in marital status don't occur until after Christmas. (If any changes do indeed occur between what's airing & what's being shot.)
Thanks for posting this. I'm really intrigued!
No problem. I'm bummed that none of the callers throughout the rest of the day took the opportunity to try to get more out of her, so that's all she said.

If anyone's interested in seeing her actually say what I wrote out, just PM me. Intonation & whatnot doesn't get translated via text.
I agree. Thank you. Those were quite interesting comments.

If I hadn't read PR's recent statements about not returning to DOOL, KA would have me believing that they are working together again now. Outside of that, it's still nice to know she has scenes with Drake, and I am intrigued by the 'something BIG' that happens. At first, I thought the feather pendant was going to be worn in a love scene for Hope. However, my 'take away' from that was KA's probably wearing it in some kind of sexy undercover operation. Anyway, it's nice that she's saying that she's very happy. I look forward to seeing her expanded screen time. She's always been a fave.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Matt
Dec 8 2013, 12:13 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 06:30 PM
OliveAnn
Dec 7 2013, 06:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 04:35 PM
KateMansi: You'll have to wait and see :)RT @newsjunkie1967: @KateMansi always enjoy watching abby on DAYS are u going to the dark side again lol
https://twitter.com/katemansi/status/409435540837371904
I honestly get the feeling that the writers don't know what to do with Abby or even Kate Mansi. First, they write the character as willing to lie about having slept with her college professor, then she's written as the most virginal creature on the planet. Now, she's going to develop a crush on EJ and act irrational again, just like with Austin? I'd be interested if that actually went anywhere, but let's be honest, it won't. I'm not expecting EJ and Abby to be in anything even remotely resembling a relatuonship. At best, she might be a distraction before another round of EJami. And I'm kinda angry that the writers don't know what to do with such a legacy character and such a talented actress like KM.
Maybe Abby is bipolar?! or has some other mental disorder.
It's not like it doesn't run in her family. Not even taking into account that wide swath of crazy on the Horton side, both her grandmother (Laura) & great-grandmother (Carrie Spencer, Laura's mother) battled mental illness. Carrie even committed suicide in a mental institution. In fact, it was a running theme during Jennifer's teen years when she feared she'd go crazy just like Laura.
Yes to this TPTB don't waste it on Abigail any time soon.

It's Jennifer's turn now. If Tomsell would go there, it's their way out of the 'most forced soap couple' and the very unlikable Jennifer that MR has worked so hard to create with her shrewish delivery of her lines. She only has to push the envelope just a very little bit further to give all the Dannifer proppers a plausible cause to be concerned about a mental break down. There are many compelling flash backs waiting in the wings to show Jennifer's mental deterioration as she shrieks at Nicole, Chloe, Jeannie T, JJ, etc., etc.

I already posted in the SSH/DH interview thread how that could be used to get Julie and sometimes Doug back on screen in the Horton house. Marlena could get some screen time, then Laura could return and take Jennifer away to treatment for a while.

I'd personally like Jennifer to get the treatment off screen, but if the show just can't do without this damaged character for a while, then they could show her guilt and shame over Jack's return and death or just give her a new s/l. Daniel meanwhile moves on to something in Salem unrelated to Jennifer. In fact, Daniel himself should be shaken enough by this turn of events that he has a serious session with Marlena about how he keeps failing to recognize emotional transference with his female patients and unconsciously recreates his lost love for his dead wife. Then fini for Fetch. The two finally part ways forever as lovers. DOOL moves on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Why choose? Jen and Abby could go Grey Gardens on everyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Matt
Dec 8 2013, 01:30 PM
Peter's wife was a part of one of the later incarnations of the hit pop group Exposť and was part of the group when they hit Top 10 on Billboard with "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me" after the group was restructured into more of a pop group (a la Wilson Phillips) from their original freestyle/r&b format. In the music video, she's the one in red.

Geez. I know that song. And now I feel old.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

zyona
Dec 8 2013, 06:16 PM
They quit their day jobs to do that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic