Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (8,112 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: December Discussion

Katherine, Jill, and Nina (Christmas Eve 1987)

Christmas with Genoa City's Abbott Family (1987)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bily must have an endless supply of hearing aids because all Victoria does it harped at every little issue in her life.
Team Hillary for capping on holier than thou since i got a billion dollar inheritance Devon.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Victoria is butt hurt because Billy no longer feels the urge to impregnate her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 2 2013, 04:37 PM

Victoria needs to calm down because she has high blood pressure and she has two children who need her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 2 2013, 05:08 PM
3WishGenie

Victoria needs to calm down because she has high blood pressure and she has two children who need her.
Victoria has high blood pressure? Since when?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Is mason just being totally crazy? How does he think he's going to get away with using devon's cc and then having the merchandise delivered, not too mention he's wearing the stuff he stole.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Mason isn't too bright, not much brighter than the name on the credit card.
Billy is mourning. He isn't thinking sex or more babies but that doesn't mean Vikki is upset by that. She wants to help him and he needs to heal in his own way.
Other than difficulty in getting pregnant and keeping it, she has no other ailments that we know...
unless I missed something along the way.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2013, 12:28 AM
natdot99
3WishGenie

I think the poster is probably referring to when Boretoria had was put in an induced coma after the Clear Springs accident.
At the time she was knocked up with Reed and her blood pressure kept spiking. Anyway, I think TPTB at Y&R only wrote Boretoria that way because
Amelia Heinle was pregnant in real-life and was on maternity leave.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 3 2013, 02:59 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2013, 12:28 AM
natdot99
3WishGenie

I think the poster is probably referring to when Boretoria had was put in an induced coma after the Clear Springs accident.
At the time she was knocked up with Reed and her blood pressure kept spiking. Anyway, I think TPTB at Y&R only wrote Boretoria that way because
Amelia Heinle was pregnant in real-life and was on maternity leave.
oh, well, that's not an everyday thing, high bp hasn't been mentioned since.
Thanks for clearing that up.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Other than all that Victoria has been in good condition. She isn't the first nor the last woman that will have problems conceiving.

PHICKER

Lets shift the focus a little bit. Sharon has a new job as an advocate for young models, someone to look up to. She is getting closer to Summer and the guilt is starting to set in. What kind of role model can she be keeping a secret this big. If she were really getting better she would tell the truth and accept the consequences but now she is afraid of the fallout. When this comes out Jack will fire her, Summer will want nothing to do with her and Nick who knows.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 4 2013, 09:14 AM
Lets shift the focus a little bit. Sharon has a new job as an advocate for young models, someone to look up to. She is getting closer to Summer and the guilt is starting to set in. What kind of role model can she be keeping a secret this big. If she were really getting better she would tell the truth and accept the consequences but now she is afraid of the fallout. When this comes out Jack will fire her, Summer will want nothing to do with her and Nick who knows.
and don't forget the explosion from Victorville! :facepalm:

PHICKER

Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2013, 09:42 AM
PHICKER
Oh yeah! I haven't forgotten!! Sharon has proven Victor right about her and Nick has no clue YET.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I just love how these people are handed jobs on the spot. Jack hires Hillary on the spot just because Neil wanted her to have a chance. Neil hires Sharon on the spot because she rescued Summer mean photographer. Neither one of these ladies can really be trusted. :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
PHICKER
Oh yea! You can bet Victor will unleash the dogs on Sharon. :blulaugh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

As long as Sharon doesn't have the responsibility of telling the truth, handling booze or matches, male models.
Phyllis has to wake up soon! Sharon is squirming her way into Phyllis's life when she can't defend it.
Can we actually wonder why?

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Classic......Dylan demands a DNA test to see if he is Nikki's son, but the thought of a DNA to see if Chelsea's baby was his never entered his mind. He can't take what Nikki said as gospel, but he could take what Chelsea said as gospel. The men of Y&R are :boobs:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Oh I think believing Chelsea was a mind learning experience for Dylan. He learned never to take anyones word on anything. I cannot say that I blame him and now since Chelsea hurt him so bad with her lies about Connor being his child I would also take extra precaution when someone tells me something that could hurt me.

I don't know why Nick thought he had to protect Nikki. He is not the virtue of truth himself. He lied for 18 years about Summer being his child but thinks that Dylan should take Nikki's word for it that he is Nikki's son. Nikki should have kept this all to herself. She did not even think about or mention a child all these years and then she blows Dylans world apart by telling him the good people that raised him are not his parents. I hope that Dylan has nothing to do with Nikki or anyone else in the Newman family.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 4 2013, 11:47 AM
Sammie Jo
PHICKER
Oh yeah! I haven't forgotten!! Sharon has proven Victor right about her and Nick has no clue YET.
Nick will never get a clue...........................about anything. lol

Quote:

He lied for 18 years about Summer being his child

Not really, Summer is his child.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 5 2013, 01:02 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Nikki probably didn't say anything in the past about a baby because there wasn't one. I honestly believe that the writers just threw this in to give Dylan one more major storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply