Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (7,920 Views)
Soapwatcher

okay somebody is going to have to explain this to me the dummy, did Dylan's mother adopt him before she was married or after she was married, if she already had the child wouldn't his dad have known when she brought him into the marriage? If it was after the marriage how could she have lied to him and told him he was his? Wouldn't he have known she was either pregnant or not, the first showing or non showing of a bump would have been a clue. I just don't get the gist of how his dad could have thought he was a real MacAvoy? Am I the only one (probably) not getting this?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Dec 5 2013, 10:30 AM
okay somebody is going to have to explain this to me the dummy, did Dylan's mother adopt him before she was married or after she was married, if she already had the child wouldn't his dad have known when she brought him into the marriage? If it was after the marriage how could she have lied to him and told him he was his? Wouldn't he have known she was either pregnant or not, the first showing or non showing of a bump would have been a clue. I just don't get the gist of how his dad could have thought he was a real MacAvoy? Am I the only one (probably) not getting this?
Not sure either but i think Nikki said something about how Dylan's parents were separated briefly.. So my guess is Dylan's mother wanted to get back together with his father so she adopted Dylan and lied to her husband about being pregnant when they split up...

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think you are right Superwoman. At least that is how I read it.

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

If I remember right............When Paul went to talk to Penelope's sister she mentioned that the two had broken up and in order for his mom to get his dad back she thought if she had a baby she would get him back so she adopted Nikki's baby from the nun and told him it was his.?

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

This show is becoming pretty terrible yet again.

It's as if the legendary vets are starting to phone it in just as bad as the male and female models.

Have to admit, though, that I did enjoy Victor reminding Adam what he did to Ashley, Faith and Sharon four or five years ago.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BillyMillerLover
Dec 5 2013, 02:57 PM
If I remember right............When Paul went to talk to Penelope's sister she mentioned that the two had broken up and in order for his mom to get his dad back she thought if she had a baby she would get him back so she adopted Nikki's baby from the nun and told him it was his.?
I guess enough time had passed during the seperation that Dylan's pop wasn't suspicious when she showed up with the baby on his doorstep.

Dart180
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Dec 5 2013, 07:16 PM
This show is becoming pretty terrible yet again.

It's as if the legendary vets are starting to phone it in just as bad as the male and female models.

Have to admit, though, that I did enjoy Victor reminding Adam what he did to Ashley, Faith and Sharon four or five years ago.

:shrug:

Victor calling Adam out about Faith might have made more of an impact if he hadn't not to long ago told Nick that since Sharon had forgiven Adam that he (Nick) should do the same. This was after Adam was shot protecting Victor.
Victor now saying that he wouldn't forgive Adam for what he did to Faith doesn't quite ring true.

Makeachange

My thoughts are Dylan being Nikki's son is crazy but I get it they need to give him a storyline. The storyline with Victor and Nikki on the outs and verge of possibly breaking up is old. They have broken up and gotten back together so much and it ridiculous. Why can't the writers just make one happy power couple and leave it alone! Victor is a handful by himself!!! It's old and too predictable and they always break up around holiday time!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I don't know if y'all discussed this but I saw it on Twitter and it totally would make sense.

Adam as we've hoped didn't really hit Delia, but of course he'll be found out and take the blame, but now people are speculating Billy's group friend lady is getting cozy with Billy because she feels guilty and it was really her that hit Delia. Could you imagine if Billy sleeps with the woman who killed Delia??????

I just can't take the Adam hate around town again if Adam did this. Nothing he can say or do will help and I really don't want to deal with that.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 6 2013, 03:22 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Dec 6 2013, 03:22 PM
I don't know if y'all discussed this but I saw it on Twitter and it totally would make sense.

Adam as we've hoped didn't really hit Delia, but of course he'll be found out and take the blame, but now people are speculating Billy's group friend lady is getting cozy with Billy because she feels guilty and it was really her that hit Delia. Could you imagine if Billy sleeps with the woman who killed Delia??????

I just can't take the Adam hate around town again if Adam did this. Nothing he can say or do will help and I really don't want to deal with that.
I was thinking that MAYBE the cops planted a hidden tape recorder at Delia's memorial and would hear Adam's confession and know at least he didn't do it intentionally.
I've heard those rumors about Kelly being the driver too, I guess if we see her car, we'll know.
I mean, why did she pick Billy out to befriend out of all the people in that group?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wasn't he the only man in the group?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 7 2013, 07:57 AM
Wasn't he the only man in the group?
I won't swear to it, but I think there were a couple of others.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Can't believe I'm saying this, Adam has suffered enough don't let him take the blame and the city down on him again!! Besides, him and Chelsea are getting closer again. I'm liking Adam.
Nor do I want to have Billy sleep with Delia's killer, (if that's where they are going) I agree this Kelly woman is going to screw up his life somehow, but please not that way. How could he ever live with that on top of everything else.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Dec 7 2013, 12:55 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this, Adam has suffered enough don't let him take the blame and the city down on him again!! Besides, him and Chelsea are getting closer again. I'm liking Adam.
Nor do I want to have Billy sleep with Delia's killer, (if that's where they are going) I agree this Kelly woman is going to screw up his life somehow, but please not that way. How could he ever live with that on top of everything else.
I agree, I didn't think I'd ever root for Adam either, but, others have been forgiven for their bad crap, so I guess Adam can be too, although, there's still an unsolved murder and the mystery body in Victor's barn that he id'd as Skye.
I'd sure like that wrapped up.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 7 2013, 03:34 PM
SnowAngel
I agree, I didn't think I'd ever root for Adam either, but, others have been forgiven for their bad crap, so I guess Adam can be too, although, there's still an unsolved murder and the mystery body in Victor's barn that he id'd as Skye.
i can't even remember the body in Victor's barn...what was the story? i wasn't watching Adam back then...now i can't get enough of him and Chelsea... lol...never tought that would be possible...

LPS
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Dec 7 2013, 10:24 PM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
i can't even remember the body in Victor's barn...what was the story? i wasn't watching Adam back then...now i can't get enough of him and Chelsea... lol...never tought that would be possible...
Allegedly, David Chow killed Skye because she beat his ass in poker and won a shit load of money. A body was found buried under the Newman barn and Adam said it was Skye. Skye later popped up alive and no mention of who was buried under the barn.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Dec 7 2013, 10:24 PM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was when Nikki was messing with david chow, don't know why or who found the body, but Adam ID'd it as Skye, because of a ring on the body's finger, and we all know Skye wasn't dead then, so unless someone stole Skye's ring, Adam had to put it on the body.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 5 2013, 08:16 PM
BillyMillerLover
Dec 5 2013, 02:57 PM
I guess enough time had passed during the seperation that Dylan's pop wasn't suspicious when she showed up with the baby on his doorstep.
You know I never thought I would see the day but your banner is almost coming to past.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Barf now they've cast Rambo's psycho bio dad. Like that's gonna make him more watchable. Ian Ward will be the interesting one and Rambo will still be boring!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Is Mason totally nuts? Telling that girl at CL that he's Devon Hamilton!
Doesn't he think he's going to be found out in like, 5 minutes?
Wait until Devon gets his next credit card bill. :shithitfan:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply