Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (8,198 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 10 2013, 06:12 PM
Is Mason totally nuts? Telling that girl at CL that he's Devon Hamilton!
Doesn't he think he's going to be found out in like, 5 minutes?
Wait until Devon gets his next credit card bill. :shithitfan:
Devon is denser than a board. With all this money does he even check over his CC bill? Probably just blindly pays it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

3WishGenie
Dec 10 2013, 01:55 PM
Barf now they've cast Rambo's psycho bio dad. Like that's gonna make him more watchable. Ian Ward will be the interesting one and Rambo will still be boring!!
I think Summer has to be removed from this family portrait. Technically Ashley and Abby aren't Abbotts either.
Edited by celine12, Dec 10 2013, 11:04 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Currently, Summer is as Abbott as they come. She's Miss Summer Abbott. Not even an inch of Newman.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

celine12
Dec 10 2013, 11:03 PM
3WishGenie
Barf now they've cast Rambo's psycho bio dad. Like that's gonna make him more watchable. Ian Ward will be the interesting one and Rambo will still be boring!!
I think Summer has to be removed from this family portrait. Technically Ashley and Abby aren't Abbotts either.
Ashley is not an Abbott? What did i miss?

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Years ago, Ashley found out that she wasn't John's daughter. Her biological father was Brent Davis. Don't really remember al the details.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Can we actually be surprised? I think everyone on that show was hatched. Random rooster in the barn yard.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 11 2013, 02:01 AM
Currently, Summer is as Abbott as they come. She's Miss Summer Abbott. Not even an inch of Newman.
"Currently" but we know that will change. lol
Spotted in Genoa City! lmao
Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Dec 11 2013, 09:22 AM
Years ago, Ashley found out that she wasn't John's daughter. Her biological father was Brent Davis. Don't really remember al the details.
He was some tennis pro that the 1st Mrs Abbott took up with.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 11:37 AM
LPS
Posted Image
:jj: :roflol:

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
LPS
Posted Image
Hahahahahah Cracked me up !

anybody have a recent group pic of the Newmans ? Thanks !

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The best Sammie!!!

chelsnadam
Member Avatar

The Abby/Tyler scenes are getting painful to watch. I mean really, was that suppose to be a fight they were having the other day? Is was just plain stupid.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

chelsnadam
Dec 11 2013, 06:13 PM
The Abby/Tyler scenes are getting painful to watch. I mean really, was that suppose to be a fight they were having the other day? Is was just plain stupid.
I didn't get the whole thing, I guess they can't ever go anywhere that tyler and Mariah went together.
When she said, "you fed her the same souffle' " I thought, you neurotic bitch!
I was hoping Tyler would tell her to go fly a kite.

celine12

Sammie Jo
LPS
Posted Image
Summer is very much a Newman. That will be revealed soon.

shark
Member Avatar

celine12
Dec 11 2013, 07:31 PM
Sammie Jo
LPS
Posted Image
Summer is very much a Newman. That will be revealed soon.
Is Cassie talking ?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

or is Phyllis waking up to return to GC and surprise em all for Christmas. Walk in singing, 'I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me.'
She tells,
Nick yells,
Summer cries,
Sharon lies.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

celine12
Dec 10 2013, 11:03 PM
3WishGenie
Summer is currently an Abbott and in official Y&R photos she is included with the Abbotts.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Like most sane people, I loathe megalomaniacal Michael Muhney, but I just read in a magazine the other day that if he could recommend one TV show for people to watch it would be the uber-brilliant The Returned.

And he's right. It's ridiculously good. I think it's on Sundance. Might have to take him off my Sh#% list or perhaps just avoid reading his Jesus Complex tweets because he is right about this series.

Posted Image

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 07:05 PM
chelsnadam
I didn't get the whole thing, I guess they can't ever go anywhere that tyler and Mariah went together.

I was he reminded her how she had sex with Carmine behind the GCAC bushes, in his car, and anyplace they wanted before they got a room. :hail:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 12 2013, 06:16 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 07:05 PM
chelsnadam

I was he reminded her how she had sex with Carmine behind the GCAC bushes, in his car, and anyplace they wanted before they got a room. :hail:
What?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply