Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (7,901 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Uhhhh, did you want some eggnog too Sammie? The sun is out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rebozo6

Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 11:37 AM
LPS
Dec 11 2013, 02:01 AM
Currently, Summer is as Abbott as they come. She's Miss Summer Abbott. Not even an inch of Newman.
"Currently" but we know that will change. lol
Spotted in Genoa City! lmao
Posted Image
OMG Sammie...Hysterical!! :blulaugh:

rebozo6

chelsnadam
Dec 11 2013, 06:13 PM
The Abby/Tyler scenes are getting painful to watch. I mean really, was that suppose to be a fight they were having the other day? Is was just plain stupid.

I know! Abby was acting totally off her rocker......It made no sense whatsoever :shrug: Totally out of the blue..sometimes (quite often) this show just makes me want to :frustration:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 13 2013, 07:54 AM
Uhhhh, did you want some eggnog too Sammie? The sun is out.
Evidently, eggnog is going to be a pre-requisite. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Did I miss it? Did we ever find out how Gus knew Rose and what was their relationship?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 13 2013, 01:03 AM
natdot99
Dec 12 2013, 06:16 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 07:05 PM
chelsnadam
Dec 11 2013, 06:13 PM
The Abby/Tyler scenes are getting painful to watch. I mean really, was that suppose to be a fight they were having the other day? Is was just plain stupid.
I didn't get the whole thing, I guess they can't ever go anywhere that tyler and Mariah went together.
When she said, "you fed her the same souffle' " I thought, you neurotic bitch!
I was hoping Tyler would tell her to go fly a kite.

I was he reminded her how she had sex with Carmine behind the GCAC bushes, in his car, and anyplace they wanted before they got a room. :hail:
What?

Abby said she wasn't a slut. But i guess she forget her deeds with Carmine behind the bushes at GCAC, in his car and anyplace she had sex with him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 14 2013, 03:25 PM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2013, 07:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I was he reminded her how she had sex with Carmine behind the GCAC bushes, in his car, and anyplace they wanted before they got a room. :hail:
What?

Abby said she wasn't a slut. But i guess she forget her deeds with Carmine behind the bushes at GCAC, in his car and anyplace she had sex with him.

That was carmine or Daniel? I don't remember. lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 14 2013, 03:38 PM
natdot99
Sammie Jo
natdot99

What?

It was Carmine, the episodes are on YT.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 14 2013, 03:48 PM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Sammie Jo

I'll take your word for it, I'm not about to go combing through YT to check it out.
I just didn't remember.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Fantastic to see Kelly is getting screen-time a couple of days out of the week now. For a while there she was only being rolled out on Fridays.

Cynthia Watros is still the best actress in daytime.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 14 2013, 07:30 PM
natdot99
Dec 14 2013, 03:48 PM
Sammie Jo
natdot99

I'll take your word for it, I'm not about to go combing through YT to check it out.
I just didn't remember.
Daniel was in the Newman swimming pool:-)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, the famous swimming pool sex. eeeeeewww lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

so Nick just kissed Sharon right now on Y&R!!!! now is that proof enough that Nick still loves Sharon? and no, Sharon didn't kiss Nick, her kissed her! and it wasn't just anyone, it was a passionate one that could not be mistaken for anything except their intense love for eachother

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick kissed Christine in the bar. She didn't kiss him and it was a passionate one.
Sharon better get her conscience woke up, better put the kibosh to it because her secret will be out pretty soon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 18 2013, 06:53 PM
Nick kissed Christine in the bar. She didn't kiss him and it was a passionate one.
Sharon better get her conscience woke up, better put the kibosh to it because her secret will be out pretty soon.
and I can't wait.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 14 2013, 03:18 PM
Did I miss it? Did we ever find out how Gus knew Rose and what was their relationship?
Wasn't Gus Roses's father and Hillary their daughter? :chee:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 19 2013, 12:58 AM
BlissfulLily
Dec 18 2013, 06:53 PM
and I can't wait.
Me either :cheer: :cheer:

KAM

ratfink
Dec 19 2013, 01:44 AM
Sammie Jo
It would make sense that Rose and Gus were Hillary's parents, but I've been watching, and I haven't seen any confirmation that Gus is Hillary's father. Of course, I could have missed it, but Leslie and Tyler certainly aren't acting like they have a new-found half-sister in town.

Hillary dropped an anvil just the other day, saying her father was imprisoned when she was young. Sounds like Gus. Leslie thought Gus cheated on her mother with Rose, and Gus denied it. But Hillary could be older and born before Gus married Leslie and Tyler's mother.

IDK, maybe this was a JG s/l that is being truncated since his departure. But Hillary doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon, since she's working with Jack and seems to be headed toward a relationship with Davon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Sammie Jo
Well, they never actually said it, unless I missed it. I'm assuming that's so, but then, wouldn't Leslie and Tyler be saying something about having a half sister?

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 21 2013, 01:25 AM
ratfink
Sammie Jo
Well, they never actually said it, unless I missed it. I'm assuming that's so, but then, wouldn't Leslie and Tyler be saying something about having a half sister?
Yep, you would think so...but...nothing makes sense lately... :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply