Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (7,888 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

It is me but does Stitch look more like Nikki son than Dylan :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 21 2013, 03:07 PM
No, it's not just you, I think they screwed up and maybe eventually it will come out, but I think Stitch should have been the son.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

This show is screwed up and depressing!

shark
Member Avatar

Mason may be her son... :sheep:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But kids don't have to always look like Mom. Maybe he looks more like Daddy. Maybe he has his Daddy's eyes.

Young Ray Wise (Ian Ward)Posted Image

Steve Burton
Posted Image
Edited by BlissfulLily, Dec 22 2013, 09:53 AM.

Soapwatcher

Wasn't he on another soap many years ago like Guiding Light, or Love of Life, or Secret Storm or Edge of Night (showing my age aren't I) I seem to remember him being on a soap either in the sixties or seventies

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Dec 22 2013, 09:04 AM
Mason may be her son... :sheep:
LOL!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think he was on Love of Life. He has one hell of a resume'.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 21 2013, 09:59 PM
natdot99
No, it's not just you, I think they screwed up and maybe eventually it will come out, but I think Stitch should have been the son.
I don't want that because I think they will pair him with Victoria :cheer: Bye Villy!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 22 2013, 06:03 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 21 2013, 09:59 PM
natdot99
I don't want that because I think they will pair him with Victoria :cheer: Bye Villy!!
the man playing Stitch is an awful actor and I don't want him having any ties to Genoa City and I hope they keep him away from my Ashley.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I personality haven't seen any chemistry that Stitch has with one single female on the show.. if they pair him with anyone the character will just be ruined like him. I dislike him just as much as I dislike Dylan

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He isn't supposed to have any sexual chemistry, he's rare, he's a married man with morals. True, he doesn't fit in GC.
Ashley's too old for Stitch anyway.
When the time comes, if it does, he should go to either Victoria or Chelsea.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

He's way too bland for Chelsea. I'd rather she hook up with Alex and use him to exonorate Adam! :popcorn:

I think he's perfect for Victoria. His acting isnt strong like Billy's so he wont outshine her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 22 2013, 08:09 PM
He isn't supposed to have any sexual chemistry, he's rare, he's a married man with morals. True, he doesn't fit in GC.
Ashley's too old for Stitch anyway.
When the time comes, if it does, he should go to either Victoria or Chelsea.
I think it's going to be Stitch and Victoria, I thought they had a lot of chemistry with Johnnie's itchy sweater.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I don't know if I'd want it to be Victoria either..........her record doesn't pan out to well for the men she gets involved with. Ryan - Dead; Brad - Dead; Cole - gone; Billy - recasted :shrug:

Stitch hasn't really been given enough air time or much of a story line to determine if he is a good actor or not. IMO, he is better than some of them already.

LPS
Member Avatar

Pair him with Victoria so she can suck the life out of him. Victoria is GC's vampire.
Edited by LPS, Dec 23 2013, 10:09 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm personally sick of all the non acting soap hunks. They think the audience of this show are like horny, lonely housewives and all they care to see is not men. Well hot men are great but they still need to act!

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 23 2013, 10:08 AM
Pair him with Victoria so she can suck the life out of him. Victoria is GC's vampire.
:blulaugh: totally hilarious.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 23 2013, 11:31 AM
I'm personally sick of all the non acting soap hunks. They think the audience of this show are like horny, lonely housewives and all they care to see is not men. Well hot men are great but they still need to act!
I don't think they do any screen testing. The litmus test is if JFP wants to f**k him, then he's in.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Was anyone else just totally absorbed in the Tyler/Abby beach romp? :huh:
Looked like they threw that in to stall for time or fill a void.
I did like that Dylan wasn't as hostile toward nikki today and hopefully victor will mellow out after his talk with paul.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply