Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (8,029 Views)
eruell

Soapwatcher
Dec 22 2013, 10:04 AM
Wasn't he on another soap many years ago like Guiding Light, or Love of Life, or Secret Storm or Edge of Night (showing my age aren't I) I seem to remember him being on a soap either in the sixties or seventies
I think it was Secret Storm or Edge of Night.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eruell

SnowAngel
Dec 11 2013, 09:22 AM
Years ago, Ashley found out that she wasn't John's daughter. Her biological father was Brent Davis. Don't really remember al the details.
Ashley's mother had an affair.

Queen B
Member Avatar

The Christmas Eve episode is airing in Canada right now. I will be with family tomorrow so I'm glad I get to see it today
Edited by Queen B, Dec 23 2013, 04:38 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Loving the Nick and Sharon scenes, but I laughed a little when Sharon said "I wish we could keep Faith young and innocent forever" LOL she is so not innocent!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I could definitely do without these Tabby scenes, they probably have to be the most boring and cheesy couple I've ever seen on Y&R. and I'm not interested in this Mariah chick

Queen B
Member Avatar

Jack/Hillary are probably my favourite new friendship on the show, and I really don't see anything romantic between them except for a really nice friendship chemistry

shark
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 23 2013, 11:57 AM
LPS
Dec 23 2013, 10:08 AM
Pair him with Victoria so she can suck the life out of him. Victoria is GC's vampire.
:blulaugh: totally hilarious.
wish she would pluck those catapiller brows she's got one big, long unibrow going on looks like andy rooney on 60 minutes

shark
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 23 2013, 04:44 PM
Loving the Nick and Sharon scenes, but I laughed a little when Sharon said "I wish we could keep Faith young and innocent forever" LOL she is so not innocent!
bet she does too, that little brat is what's making it happen for Sharon. She's doing all the work for mama. cracked me up back at the wedding in the park when it was called off Faith hollered Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL then when Avery was coming down the stairs hauling her suitcase out Faith hollered "bye Avery" real snarky. LOL

Queen B
Member Avatar

it always amazes me how beautiful Lauren still is! she looks almost exactly as she did in the 90's and early 2000's. If she sees a plastic surgeon id love to know his name

Queen B
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that if they decide to pair Devon with
Hillary he is going to ruin Hillary for me because I've been really loving her lately and Devon would just suck the life out of her.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like that they are shooting scenes outdoors but I just wish it didn't have to be for Tyler and Abby!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The only beach scene I liked on Y&R was Daniel and Lily running away. The good old days.

shark
Member Avatar

If looks could kill Summer would be dead when Fen came running in Paul's office thinking Michael had been arrested again and found out Summer had ratted on him he could have turned her into stone. :wtf:

shark
Member Avatar

I bet Mariah kills Tyler. He'll be the next one to get the boot.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

^^^^^^^^^ I do believe in Santa Clause!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Dec 23 2013, 11:26 PM
I bet Mariah kills Tyler. He'll be the next one to get the boot.
I wish. If he's not dismantling Lane then I'm not interested lol. I doubt he's next. As long as he parades around shirtless, he stays

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 23 2013, 05:25 PM
Hillary he is going to ruin Hillary for me because I've been really loving her lately and Devon would just suck the life out of her.
Yeah, I agree. Definitely don't want her paired with him, the friendliness is enough. She's far better on her own.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Diamonde
Dec 25 2013, 04:19 AM
Queen B
Yeah, I agree. Definitely don't want her paired with him, the friendliness is enough. She's far better on her own.
LOVE Hillary! I just wish the writing was better for her. She went from scheming bitch to heroine over night. I'd like some variety

shark
Member Avatar

Leslie, is scary looking. Make a good vampire. Those eyes are spooky. :scared:

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 25 2013, 01:02 PM
Diamonde
Dec 25 2013, 04:19 AM
Queen B
LOVE Hillary! I just wish the writing was better for her. She went from scheming bitch to heroine over night. I'd like some variety
IKR! I agree, I don't want to see her character wasted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply