Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (7,913 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

The way Chelsea gushes over her child is just creepy, she's gonna be one of those really embarrassing mothers who just don't know when to stop...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh and he has Adam for a father? that child is definitely going to be teased in school. A couple of sick criminals for parents who can't even act like normal citizens in society

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's not creepy.
Creepy is when you don't hold your child, you put them in a car seat and leave em there to eat, sleep and shit.
Creepy is using your child to talk for you, play one parent against the other. Tell one parent what the other parent wants them to say.
Creepy is not openly loving your child, your baby. I talked and gushed over mine, never embarrassed them.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Did anyone else notice when Victor was looking at the file with the list of names of drivers on the night Delia was killed, that right above Adam's name was "Kelly White?"

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Have they said what Kelly's name is? I can't believe Billy is falling for that shit. Kelly is the one that killed Deliah, not Adam. While Adam is in prison and they are finding a new actor, NuBilly will find out that Killer Kelly Kant drive a Kar.
Kelly and Dylan need to get together. Talk about having sex in your sleep. They are both sleepers.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 27 2013, 01:02 PM
Have they said what Kelly's name is? I can't believe Billy is falling for that shit. Kelly is the one that killed Deliah, not Adam. While Adam is in prison and they are finding a new actor, NuBilly will find out that Killer Kelly Kant drive a Kar.
Kelly and Dylan need to get together. Talk about having sex in your sleep. They are both sleepers.
She said her last name, forgot what it was exactly but I remember that it wasn't White. Could be her married name or maiden name. This s/l just needs to be over already. All logic is completely lost. I also hope Adam doesn't spend 6 months in jail!! I don't think I can last that long without any form of Chadam. This last year was bad enough. Just tell me who the new actor is and lets get the show on the road!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Dec 27 2013, 11:58 AM
Did anyone else notice when Victor was looking at the file with the list of names of drivers on the night Delia was killed, that right above Adam's name was "Kelly White?"
Yup, sure did!

shark
Member Avatar

I didn't see that. He's really gonna feel like shit on a stick when he sees he's been doing the person who ran over his daughter. :yuk:

When does Carmine return? Lauren , will shit her silk panties...... :laugh:
Edited by shark, Dec 27 2013, 03:38 PM.

nananana7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tr3BOcv820

I love this scene where Jill is talking to the music box but soon is talking to Katherine.
I just love Jill in this. And that Katherine is still in her heart.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I spotted this on a CBS page. Sets of siblings.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/photos/1001031/25-sets-of-siblings/47390/
Edited by BlissfulLily, Dec 28 2013, 08:10 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 28 2013, 08:09 AM
Good find! I had forgotten what Devon looked like with hair. lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 26 2013, 11:05 PM
It's not creepy.
Creepy is when you don't hold your child, you put them in a car seat and leave em there to eat, sleep and shit.
Creepy is using your child to talk for you, play one parent against the other. Tell one parent what the other parent wants them to say.
Creepy is not openly loving your child, your baby. I talked and gushed over mine, never embarrassed them.
It was very creepy, and I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be creepy but MCE just plays it that way because she's constantly over acting in every scene to the point of making us cringe.. kind of like someone else we know who got put into a coma in July?

I know people like Chelsea but that doesn't mean she fits the standards of who a soap character/actor should be. She's on the show today because the people who run this show don't know how to do their jobs properly.. if it were the 90's when Bill Bell was in charge they wouldn't have this screeching, annoying non acting bitch on the classy work of art of a show that was once Y&R

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Queen B 8 minutes ago

It was very creepy, and I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be creepy but MCE just plays it that way because she's constantly over acting in every scene to the point of making us cringe.. kind of like someone else we know who got put into a coma in July?

I know people like Chelsea but that doesn't mean she fits the standards of who a soap character/actor should be. She's on the show today because the people who run this show don't know how to do their jobs properly.. if it were the 90's when Bill Bell was in charge they wouldn't have this screeching, annoying non acting bitch on the classy work of art of a show that was once Y&R

There were no screechers in the 90's? No over actors? No sleepers? Chelsea isn't going anywhere. She can act with anyone on Y&R. When our star comes out of the coma recast or not, someone's world is going to fall down around their pointy little head.

Queen B
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 28 2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:

Queen B 8 minutes ago

There were no screechers in the 90's? No over actors? No sleepers? Chelsea isn't going anywhere. She can act with anyone on Y&R. When our star comes out of the coma recast or not, someone's world is going to fall down around their pointy little head.
Bill Bell was pretty good at his job and people like Chelsea only played small roles to create problems for the main characters..they wouldn't become a main character. i am also looking forward to Phyllis returning! A new actress who doesn't shit on their scenes like MS did will make me love the character again. And even I know that Phyllis coming back will cause problems for Sharon but this is a soap, we need conflict to keep things interesting. That doesn't mean Nick will stop loving Sharon.

I would love to see Sandra Nelson return as Phyllis, she was always on point with her lines and didn't try to add in her own over the top pointing and shouting in a pathetic attempt to try and make Phyllis more interesting or funny, which clearly didn't work because look at where the bitch is now...in a coma

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 28 2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:

Queen B 8 minutes ago

When was Chelsea screeching? I don't think she over-acts at all. Actually, I think she's very good in the role.
If you want screechers, no one throws a tantrum like Jill.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Is it me, but does Devon has more chemistry with Mason than with his former gf Roxie :roflol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 28 2013, 03:54 PM
Is it me, but does Devon has more chemistry with Mason than with his former gf Roxie :roflol:
Yeah, that's the most action we've seen out of Devon in years! lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well if he can get down off his high horse he might have a half ass story line

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Kelly bumps into Ben (Stitch) aaaaaaaand the craziness is about to be let loose! ..... :blink:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 28 2013, 04:41 PM
natdot99
Dec 28 2013, 03:54 PM
Yeah, that's the most action we've seen out of Devon in years! lol

BlissfulLily
Dec 28 2013, 05:53 PM
Well if he can get down off his high horse he might have a half ass story line

That always been Devon problem sitting on his high horse. Still puzzled why he got a Billion dollars from KC and the rest of her grandchildren got nothing is beyond me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply