Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 2 2013, 12:21 PM (8,265 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

It looks like Chloe is headed to a padded room with a straight jacket to keep her company. She clearly headed for a psychotic break since losing Delia.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 3 2014, 12:24 AM
It looks like Chloe is headed to a padded room with a straight jacket to keep her company. She clearly headed for a psychotic break since losing Delia.
Yes... I almost laughed when she said she will get Connor if Chelsea dies... Lol... Got me thinking she might do something crazy...she is heading that way...

shark
Member Avatar

Wonder if she is heading out the door too? must be on the wrong side of that producer what's her name Jill phelps (?)
When Adam is gone, makes me wonder about Chelsea too. I haven't read of a recast for Adam yet. Guess Kyle either :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay, I hope either Chloe successfully takes Connor or Victor gets custody of Connor when Adam goes bye bye (BTW, I'm already sick of this kid). Adam must not be that bright if he is getting his panties in a wad about Chloe being the godmother. Being a godparent does not give you any legal claim over a child. Further, I don't think you can will away the guardianship of your child unless the other partner agrees. If Adam died, Chelsea would be the only guardian.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 2 2014, 01:05 AM
shark
Dec 31 2013, 05:42 PM
Carmine, is a hunk ! LOL Lauren, should be so lucky........
:yuk: Total sleaze :yuk:
:yuk: double :yuk: :yuk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 3 2014, 04:47 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 2 2014, 01:05 AM
shark
Dec 31 2013, 05:42 PM
Carmine, is a hunk ! LOL Lauren, should be so lucky........
:yuk: Total sleaze :yuk:
:yuk: double :yuk: :yuk:

He was one of MAB character's creation :drunk:

shark
Member Avatar

He's HOT !!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 3 2014, 12:24 AM
The sooner the better! Listening to her idiotic banter is like nails on a chalk board.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 3 2014, 12:51 PM
Okay, I hope either Chloe successfully takes Connor or Victor gets custody of Connor when Adam goes bye bye (BTW, I'm already sick of this kid). Adam must not be that bright if he is getting his panties in a wad about Chloe being the godmother. Being a godparent does not give you any legal claim over a child. Further, I don't think you can will away the guardianship of your child unless the other partner agrees. If Adam died, Chelsea would be the only guardian.
True, and regardless of what Avery says, grandparents do have some rights.
There have been cases where grandparents sued for visitation rights and won.
Both parents would have to be dead for jack to actually take over guardianship. Remember how it didn't work out for Victor when Dianne made him guardian of Kyle?
I can't believe they're going down that road again.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 3 2014, 05:21 PM
He's HOT !!!!
I think he is nasty and sleazy looking. :drunk:

Yes, Sammie grandparents do have rights. My sister sued for visitation rights and she got them. Without supervision too. She gets her grandson once a month and two weeks in the summer when he is on break for school.

Soapwatcher

So if Victor can go after visitation then Anita and Jeff could too, or because Chelsea would still be with Conner they wouldn't have any reason. But Anita might try just because Victor would, I wish just once someone would shoot Victor down and he wouldn't always get what he wants, just once.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply