Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,264 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

Or Nicole could be promoted and be Jen's and Abby's boss.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

nananana7
Dec 8 2013, 10:22 PM
Or Nicole could work 20 hours per week as an awesome reporter doing biggest stories and scoops (rival to Abby&Jennifer).
And Eric could work 20 hours per week as a photographer,
and Eric&Nicole would have flexible hours, and great pay, and plenty of paid vacations.
and Nicole and Eric would be a couple but have individual personalities and interests and lives --
and live together and BOTH actively take care of their child/children.

Soaps are a fantasy; but I'd like them to reflect a fantasy I'd want for my own life.

It might be kind of cool to see the team of Nicole-the-reporter and Eric-the-photographer working on stories around Salem. They could clash over the angle to take on things, Nicole a little hard-nosed and Eric naive and wanting to put things in the best light. It could be a really interesting dimension to their relationship. Should we ever get there, of course. :)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-december-16-20/

Things go from bad to worse as the snow settles around town. Victorís mustache nearly falls off his face when he learns that one-time sex pot turned church lady then tabloid journalist Nicole has been living with Daniel. The good doctor manages to match his godfatherís disgust when he hears about the lies that Nicole has been spinning to disgraced Father Eric. But his week gets even more disturbing when he manages to eavesdrop on Jennifer making what sounds suspiciously like plans for a date with some dude.
The terrible news continues as Gabi manages to wise up about Sonnyís discovery. She finds out that he knows about the killing of Nick Fallon and starts to hyperventilate. Gabi manages to control herself long enough to tip Kate and Sami off about the impending Daysaster. All three of the women race off to stop the Kiriakis from going to his father with what he knows. And if Samiís life wasnít already hitting the rocks, she gets into a brutal battle with Ciara.

JillianJ

Looking forward to Sami battling Ciara for her earring :lol:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 9 2013, 08:18 AM
And here's to hoping Ciara wins..hands down! Go Ciara!

Safensane

magicsteacher
Dec 9 2013, 08:22 AM
JillianJ
Dec 9 2013, 08:18 AM
And here's to hoping Ciara wins..hands down! Go Ciara!
Haaa! The Wild Child vs Ciara of the Corn! Can't wait to see that bout! :fight: :cheer: :cheer:

JillianJ

Quote:

Monday December 16th

Victor flips out when he learns Nicole is living with Daniel.

Tuesday December 17:

Daniel is appalled when he hears about the lie Nicole has told Eric.

Wednesday December 18:

Adrienne sets up Jennifer with a new man.

Thursday December 19:

Hope receives a stunning call from Bo.

Friday December 20:

Kate and Jordan have a tense moment when they both show up at Rafeís new place.

Eric has a disturbing dream about Nicole.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Kaha
Member Avatar

Quote:

Wednesday December 18:

I don't know why but it annoys the heck out of me that Jack's sister is setting up his widow with a new man. They should've showed some conflict where Adrienne was hurt that Jennifer moved on so fast after Jack's brutal death. That would've been a worthwile angst for Daniffer, instead of their usual high school stuff.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I really wish they'd move on from the unappealing triangle with Kate and let Rafe be smart enough on his own to be curious about the past Jordan keeps so closely guarded. I want his detective side to come to the forefront as he digs into what's really going on with her. I'm tired of Kate watching over him like he's too fragile to handle his own business. Let Kate get busy elsewhere and move this story into a more compelling place.

camera shy

Nicole really has forgiven Brady pretty quick and he was particularly ugly to her. He should have had to fight a hell of a lot more to resume their friendship.

AFaithL

Kate, go away. Rafe doesn't want you.

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

What lie is Nicole telling Eric now? Good lord, I'm over these two before they even got started.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Nicole probably tells him that she's sleeping with Daniel

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Dec 9 2013, 10:23 AM
Nicole probably tells him that she's sleeping with Daniel
:offs:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I was at cafe spoilers and the cafe lady made it sound like Eric is moved by what she does. Maybe, it's not about that

Romancer66

Kaha
Dec 9 2013, 09:32 AM
Quote:

Wednesday December 18:

I don't know why but it annoys the heck out of me that Jack's sister is setting up his widow with a new man. They should've showed some conflict where Adrienne was hurt that Jennifer moved on so fast after Jack's brutal death. That would've been a worthwile angst for Daniffer, instead of their usual high school stuff.
It could have been funny/poignant if the guy Adrienne sets up Jennifer with was a dead ringer for MA's Jack. instead, I'm betting on this Liam guy, who's probably going to look just like Daniel since he's played by an actor who replaced SC in the same role on ATWT. So another contrived triangle that no one wants to see ensues, starring Daniel, Jennifer, and Daniel Lite. :sleep:
Edited by Romancer66, Dec 9 2013, 10:43 AM.

phloe3

MC doesn't look like SC

Romancer66

phloe3
Dec 9 2013, 10:43 AM
MC doesn't look like SC
Bet he'll probably be the same physical type, though. TomSell seems to prefer their leading men to be muscle-bound mediocrities.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 9 2013, 08:10 AM
And if Samiís life wasnít already hitting the rocks, she gets into a brutal battle with Ciara.
This is my everything from this set of spoilers!
(i'd say it was my everything for this week, but Bo's call is this week too.)

GO CIARA!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Quote:

Eric has a disturbing dream about Nicole.

Could it be that Eric finally has a sexual fantasy about Nicole? Oh yes please, this is what I've been waiting for! :cheer:

It even made me come out of lurk mode. Hi everyone :bye:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply