Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,157 Views)
Aimikins
Member Avatar

I don't want to hear that Nicole tells Eric she is sleeping with Daniel! I cannot take this shit!
It better be a different "doozy"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

phloe3
Dec 9 2013, 10:43 AM
MC doesn't look like SC
To me he does. But I do think that MC is better looking......probably because he shaves and cuts his hair.

camera shy

I thought Nicole's lie was suppose to be something that would benefit Eric and his situation?

phloe3

cafe lady says Eric will be happy about what Nicole does

lysie
Member Avatar

phloe3
Dec 9 2013, 10:54 AM
cafe lady says Eric will be happy about what Nicole does
The cafe lady doesn't get spoilers. There is nothing in the spoilers the outlets were given about how Eric feels about it. There's nothing to even indicate that he knows.

phloe3

thanks

lysie
Member Avatar

Monday
Will presses a reluctant Sonny to reveal what he overheard
Brady has upsetting news for Jennifer.

Wednesday
Sami, Kate and Gabi race to stop Sonny from revealing their secret to Justin.

Thursday
JJs plan to trap Theresa backfires.
A desperate Sami gets into a huge fight with Ciara.

Friday
Kate, Gabi and Sonny get an alarming surprise when they take Arianna to visit Santa.

JillianJ

I wonder what price Ciara makes Sami pay before she gives the earring back :lol:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Dec 9 2013, 11:32 AM
Thursday
A desperate Sami gets into a huge fight with Ciara.
Why do I have a feeling that this fight will result in Sami making things even worse for herself??

Poor Hope. The last thing she needs after getting a stunner/surprising call from her MIA husband is to find her grown niece (who's got a granddaughter) fighting with her 9-year-old daughter.

I guess Johnny didn't tell his mom that you don't want to cross Ciara & that she isn't one you can just fool into giving you what you want.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Dec 9 2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:

Eric has a disturbing dream about Nicole.

Could it be that Eric finally has a sexual fantasy about Nicole? Oh yes please, this is what I've been waiting for! :cheer:

It even made me come out of lurk mode. Hi everyone :bye:
:welcome:

This is the spoiler I landed on as well. PLEASE let that be what his dream is.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 9 2013, 11:40 AM
I wonder what price Ciara makes Sami pay before she gives the earring back :lol:
"Cut the amount of time the audience sees you by half, get my mom seen much more often, get the audience to see that mom & I have a home, & get my mom freed from my dad, and then maybe I'll consider giving you the earring."

;)

MissLola
Member Avatar

Well at least Sami is fighting with someone on the same level of maturity as her. Team Ciara!!!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 9 2013, 11:46 AM
Well at least Sami is fighting with someone on the same level of maturity as her. Team Ciara!!!!
ouch. I think Ciara would take offense to that statement. lol.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

lysie
Friday
Kate, Gabi and Sonny get an alarming surprise when they take Arianna to visit Santa.
HO HO HO!

Posted Image

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

What if Nick is the Santa and what if he's going to try to kidnap Arianna.. :OhMy:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 9 2013, 10:53 AM
I thought Nicole's lie was suppose to be something that would benefit Eric and his situation?
If it benefited Eric I doubt Saint Daniel would be appalled by it. I do see him being appalled at Nicole telling anyone that they're sleeping together since it might get back to his precious Jen-Jen. Ugh. I really hope that's not what she tells Eric.

That being said, Eric's dream. Please let it be steamy. :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Team WilSon
Dec 9 2013, 12:25 PM
lysie
Friday
HO HO HO!

Posted Image
You read my mind!

concerned
Member Avatar

A desperate Sami gets into a huge fight with Ciara

Oh great Sami's been getting lessons from EJ.

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 9 2013, 01:10 PM
camera shy
Dec 9 2013, 10:53 AM
If it benefited Eric I doubt Saint Daniel would be appalled by it. I do see him being appalled at Nicole telling anyone that they're sleeping together since it might get back to his precious Jen-Jen. Ugh. I really hope that's not what she tells Eric.

That being said, Eric's dream. Please let it be steamy. :wub:
Do we know for sure that the lie is told to Eric? And I'm thinking she tells people that she and Daniel are back together (Daniel's appalled by it of course because of Jennifer) so that they can take a trip together uncover to that island to track down what's his name......the guy who sold Kristen the drugs.....which of course would benefit Eric.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Ya'll I'm thinking we are about to embark on a great Ericole fantasy peeps, from Eric's POV you guys! Rejoice!

Anyway, I agree with whomever speculated that Nicole's lie is likely that her and Dan are sleeping together. What else could it be? Which is fine by me if that revelation to Eric makes him start having his own fantasies about doing the same to Nicole that he thinks Dan is doing....YIPEE....

What has become of the character of Sami....they cant find real rivals anymore for her so they put her up against Ciara? Really? My money is on Ciara...take the bitch down girl!

The rest seems meh and filler.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Dec 9 2013, 03:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply