Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,479 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Dec 9 2013, 12:55 PM
What if Nick is the Santa and what if he's going to try to kidnap Arianna.. :OhMy:

This will probably be when that Nick look-a-like will come in. Gabi will think it's Nick and have a total freak out in public.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Reese
Dec 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 05:33 PM
LonePirate
Dec 9 2013, 05:12 PM
Hold on there! I thought Ciara idolized Sami. After all, doesn't Ciara still want to get married as many times as Sami?
Ciara idolized Kristen, not Sami. Ciara's also got a love for weddings. It was EJami announcing their engagement at the school opening reception that sparked Ciara's comment about getting married as many times as Sami. Ciara rolled her eyes the last time Sami asked her how she was.
How'd I miss this post? Ciara rolling her eyes at Sami is hilarious! :blulaugh:
so much pricelessness!

Posted Image

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

I would LMAO if Ciara (with a mischievous smirk) dangled that earring in Sami's face and says, "you want your fugly earring back bitch? Fetch!" Then Ciara throws it and it ends up landing somewhere where Sami can't find it.

I wonder if AS pissed off one of the writers or something. LOL This so does not paint Sami in a good light. It just makes her look more pathetic than usual.

SKBaldwin

Reese
Dec 10 2013, 10:59 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 10 2013, 08:01 AM
lysie
Dec 9 2013, 11:32 AM
Thursday
A desperate Sami gets into a huge fight with Ciara.
Could this show sink any lower? Pitting an adult against a child? Really? Really? How is that a fair fight? TIIC can't even wait 'til Ciara is SORASed to have her be their next whipping girl? I would love for Hope and/or Victor (or Roman, or Caroline, or heck, ANY mature rational adult) to let Sami have it if they ever find out about this.

Geez Sami, what are you? Four? Oops! On 2nd thought, that spoiler already answers that question. LOL
If I cared about Sami, I'd be more afraid for her. Ciara is a worthy opponent. Kristen was fortunate that Ciara actually liked her. Sami, not so much. lol I think Sami's finally met her true match. Ciami, anyone? :laugh:
WHAT?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Dec 10 2013, 08:56 PM
Reese
Dec 10 2013, 10:59 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 10 2013, 08:01 AM
lysie
Dec 9 2013, 11:32 AM
Thursday
A desperate Sami gets into a huge fight with Ciara.
Could this show sink any lower? Pitting an adult against a child? Really? Really? How is that a fair fight? TIIC can't even wait 'til Ciara is SORASed to have her be their next whipping girl? I would love for Hope and/or Victor (or Roman, or Caroline, or heck, ANY mature rational adult) to let Sami have it if they ever find out about this.

Geez Sami, what are you? Four? Oops! On 2nd thought, that spoiler already answers that question. LOL
If I cared about Sami, I'd be more afraid for her. Ciara is a worthy opponent. Kristen was fortunate that Ciara actually liked her. Sami, not so much. lol I think Sami's finally met her true match. Ciami, anyone? :laugh:
WHAT?
which part has you shocked/surprised?

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

MissFancyFace
Dec 10 2013, 08:38 PM
I would LMAO if Ciara (with a mischievous smirk) dangled that earring in Sami's face and says, "you want your fugly earring back bitch? Fetch!" Then Ciara throws it and it ends up landing somewhere where Sami can't find it.

I wonder if AS pissed off one of the writers or something. LOL This so does not paint Sami in a good light. It just makes her look more pathetic than usual.
Please don't accidentally invoke anything by even using the word "Fetch." *shudder*

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

somuchwhatever
Dec 10 2013, 11:20 PM
MissFancyFace

Please don't accidentally invoke anything by even using the word "Fetch." *shudder*
My bad! :$ I was afraid that would be taken the wrong way. :-/

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Will I actually get some Justin?!!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sami is truly pathetic fighting with a child. Not that shocking coming from her.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Eric has a disturbing dream about Nicole.

Please be a hot fantasy, please be a hot fantasy.... :pray:

But with my luck he'll probably be imagining her with Taniel or something.

WillFan
Member Avatar

12/16/2013

Will pushes Sonny to share what he heard; Nicole lies for Eric's benefit; Victor is furious to learns Nicole is staying with Daniel; Jennifer gets upsetting news.

12/17/2013

Daniel is appalled to hear about Nicole's lie; Will talks to Sami about her secret; Gabi is horrified to learn Sonny knows the truth; Abigail and E.J. talk about Jack.

12/18/2013

J.J. tries to neutralize Theresa for good; Adrienne sets Jennifer up with a man; Sami, Kate and Gabi try to stop Sonny from telling Justin their secret.

12/19/2013

E.J. tries to convince Gabi to tell all; Sami and Ciara get in a fight; Bo calls Hope; J.J.'s plan goes wrong; news of Jennifer's date shakes Daniel.

12/20/2013

E.J. confront Sami about a discovery he has made; Kate, Gabi and Sonny take Arianna to visit Santa; Eric has a troubling dream; Kate and Jordan run into each other at Rafe's new place.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

WillFan
Dec 13 2013, 10:59 AM
12/17/2013
Abigail and E.J. talk about Jack.
EJabby!!!! :)
WillFan
12/19/2013
Sami and Ciara get in a fight; Bo calls Hope.
Not new spoilers, but definitely still my favorite ones.
WillFan
12/19/2013
News of Jennifer's date shakes Daniel.
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!

Ljay
Member Avatar

12/19/2013
Sami and Ciara get in a fight;
***This sound REAL Mature..Sami a 30-somthing fighting with a 7 yrs old? Oh yeah..Thats more Samis' style. My bet is on Ciara winning this one! Ha!***

12/20/2013
Kate and Jordan run into each other at Rafe's new place.
**I seen this coming a mile away! Rafe is gonna have to do appointments with these women if he intends on keeping both of them***

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Why doesn't EJ use his Dimera connections to get answers instead of wasting time talking to Gabi? Makes no sense! I think EJS working with Stefano.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 10 2013, 11:25 AM
Reese
Dec 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 05:33 PM
LonePirate
Dec 9 2013, 05:12 PM
Hold on there! I thought Ciara idolized Sami. After all, doesn't Ciara still want to get married as many times as Sami?
Ciara idolized Kristen, not Sami. Ciara's also got a love for weddings. It was EJami announcing their engagement at the school opening reception that sparked Ciara's comment about getting married as many times as Sami. Ciara rolled her eyes the last time Sami asked her how she was.
How'd I miss this post? Ciara rolling her eyes at Sami is hilarious! :blulaugh:
so much pricelessness!

Posted Image
Whenever I see that GIF, it always reminds me of this: Posted Image

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace

Well, Ciara seemed to love the earring when Theo gave it to her, so I doubt she would think it's ugly. Plus, I can see why the reason for the fight. Sami wants it because EJ gave it to her and it's potentially incriminating evidence. Ciara wants it because Theo gave to her.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Sariah
Dec 12 2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:

Lol. I hope not. But if it gets Eric to acting all jealous like he was after he found Nicole with Vargus and when he found out Brady and Nicole had slept together, I'll take it.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 13 2013, 09:15 PM

12/19/2013
Sami and Ciara get in a fight;
***This sound REAL Mature..Sami a 30-somthing fighting with a 7 yrs old? Oh yeah..Thats more Samis' style. My bet is on Ciara winning this one! Ha!***

12/20/2013
Kate and Jordan run into each other at Rafe's new place.
**I seen this coming a mile away! Rafe is gonna have to do appointments with these women if he intends on keeping both of them***
Thing is..Rafe already told Kate he just wants to be friends...too bad she doesn't get the hint and bow out gracefully. Doesn't she have a murder to cover up to occupy her time?

S loves EJ

DaysfanforLife
Dec 14 2013, 04:12 AM
Why doesn't EJ use his Dimera connections to get answers instead of wasting time talking to Gabi? Makes no sense! I think EJS working with Stefano.

I donīt think EJ is wasting time since he is gonna get to the truth, besides itīs more fun with EJ going all Dimera on Gabi than some minion.

concerned
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 14 2013, 11:39 PM
Sariah
Dec 12 2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:

Lol. I hope not. But if it gets Eric to acting all jealous like he was after he found Nicole with Vargus and when he found out Brady and Nicole had slept together, I'll take it.

I miss Vargas..... hope he makes a return one day.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply