Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,272 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

So now we have EJ playing Sherlock Holmes? Seriously? He is a Dimera... Dimeras have their minions do their investigating and dirty work for them. Where is the real EJ Dimera and what have they done with him?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nanasmiles

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 4 2013, 07:00 AM
Victor is such a busybody.
Maggie rubbed off on him. It had to happen. :)

jwsel
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 15 2013, 08:52 PM
Reese
Dec 14 2013, 11:39 PM
Sariah
Dec 12 2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:

Eric has a disturbing dream about Nicole.

Please be a hot fantasy, please be a hot fantasy.... :pray:

But with my luck he'll probably be imagining her with Taniel or something.

Lol. I hope not. But if it gets Eric to acting all jealous like he was after he found Nicole with Vargus and when he found out Brady and Nicole had slept together, I'll take it.

I miss Vargas..... hope he makes a return one day.
Vargas should come back looking for his money that Theresa stole. That would be a far more interesting storyline for her than having her as a Dannifer interloper. Add in a hunky cop who is on Vargas' tail that realizes Theresa is involved and you have a possible love interest who can start as a snarky annoyance that Theresa wan'ts nothing to do with.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

WillFan
Dec 13 2013, 10:59 AM
News of Jennifer's date shakes Daniel.
Spoiler: click to toggle

No no no no no. Enough. Just enough. I don't care about Dannifer. I don't want to see Daniel become constipated over Jen-Jen. Just stop it stop it stop it. ARGH. Two positives -- 1) at least these bits of Dangst are spread about a bit more than they were during the summer, and 2) maybe Liam dating Jen first can lead to him passing her over for Hope. Not too wank too hard, but Jen needs to be hit with the losing stick a few times. No one should win all the time, it makes the character boring and Hope needs some romance.

There are some interesting things happening in the other storylines. I kind of want JJ free from Theresa's clutches only because he's a kid and she's shown enough skill to play in the big leagues.
Edited by Ophelia, Dec 16 2013, 12:36 AM.

JillianJ

magicsteacher
Dec 15 2013, 09:55 PM
So now we have EJ playing Sherlock Holmes? Seriously? He is a Dimera... Dimeras have their minions do their investigating and dirty work for them. Where is the real EJ Dimera and what have they done with him?
When it is important enough, he does it himself :wub2:

S loves EJ

magicsteacher

Itīs one thing to use a minion if you put out a hit on someone or cleaning up a crimescene, but EJ threathing people himself is nothing new I canīt even remember if he have used minions for that.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
I think EJ more than learned his lesson when the minion Barnardi was used to procure the incriminating evidence against Will. Evidence he turned over to Stefano who, rather than destroy it, has hidden it away in case he needs it at some point to enforce his will.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 11:07 AM
WillFan
12/19/2013
Sami and Ciara get in a fight; Bo calls Hope.
Not new spoilers, but definitely still my favorite ones.
WillFan
12/19/2013
News of Jennifer's date shakes Daniel.
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!
I am SO looking forward to those Ciope scenes! :yahoo: And I agree about Dullifer, who cares? :sleep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply