Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,180 Views)
MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 4 2013, 08:41 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 4 2013, 07:42 AM
And still no word on Hope, or any indication of her big awesome story line. So disappointing, but, expected. Why the hell do I still bother with this asinine show?
I have faith that Hope's storyline will start in February when John returns. I just hope the writing lives up to the hype.

As far as Daniel & Nicole helping Eric, I'm HERE for Ericole, but they can kill off Daniel or send him to join Cameron in Whogivesafuckistan & I won't miss him in the least.
Hope's SL starts in Feb.? Drat! I thought it was this month or January 2014. I'm confused. Either way, that sucks! It better be worth the wait, or so help me.......

A Valentines romance for my girl? YES PLEASE! :rockon:

Whogivesafuckistan - That is hilarious! :lol: :lol: Good one! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

fundays13
Dec 4 2013, 07:59 AM
Maybe I'm old fashioned,but I was always taught that nothing good comes from lying . :shrug:
Perhaps Nicole is channeling Ken Corday?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I believe Hope's increase of airtime starts now with her investigating the NIck thing.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 09:15 AM
I believe Hope's increase of airtime starts now with her investigating the NIck thing.
Hope in cop mode has become boring to me. I would much rather watch her being flirty and fun with a hot new love interest.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Brewster
Dec 4 2013, 07:12 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 12:36 AM
Angie79
Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM
Victor freaks out when he finds Nicole is living with Daniel.

:facepalm: WHY does Victor care????
Supergirl!! Your avi! Your banner!!

I LOVE it all!
Thank you thank you. :)

They're both quite distracting to me. I keep staring! lol. Peter & Kristian are just too much pretty, & Scrubs reunion is just too awww-worthy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7

I want Hope working as a kickass cop AND having a hot love life.

Why not both?

Edited by nananana7, Dec 4 2013, 10:09 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 4 2013, 08:41 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 4 2013, 07:42 AM
And still no word on Hope, or any indication of her big awesome story line. So disappointing, but, expected. Why the hell do I still bother with this asinine show?
I have faith that Hope's storyline will start in February when John returns. I just hope the writing lives up to the hype.
Hope's story starts long befor John's return. Kristian was already taping it in September. I recall her saying she was about a month or so into it, which would mean she started taping it in August. We're just seeing what was shot in July. (though I think these spoilers have us into the beginning of August)

Keith
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Dec 4 2013, 09:46 AM
LuvingLumi
Hope in cop mode has become boring to me. I would much rather watch her being flirty and fun with a hot new love interest.
That requires a potential new love interest to have begun airing ;)

WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* Will confronts Sami about the big secret she’s been keeping from him
* Nicole tells one whopper of a lie in order to help Eric.
* A horrified Gabi realizes that Sonny knows the whole truth
* Adrienne sets up Jennifer with a brand new man.
* Hope receives one stunner of a call from Bo.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

WillFan
Dec 4 2013, 10:20 AM
National Enquirer

* Will confronts Sami about the big secret she’s been keeping from him
* A horrified Gabi realizes that Sonny knows the whole truth

http://rogue-ejami.com/
Seriously is the new guy Liam for Jennifer? What the hell, I had hope that he was for Hope?

Ok yes I know she was a fan favorite for many years "Jennifer" and maybe she still is? But this is not entertaining, She and boring Daniel has had screen time so it lasts for a lifetime. IMO
Edited by The Scorpion, Dec 4 2013, 10:38 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

and Hope's story will officially begin with that stunner of a phone call from Bo.

Adrienne sets up Jen with a new man? Must the Liam right? I would be DELIGHTED if this was the case, but I just feel it's angst for Dannifer....they will get back together eventually because they are the ones that were wronged by Theresa....boo freaking hoo....

Nicole's lie can be anything...wish I knew more

I don't want Ej, Will, Lucas, and everyone confronting Sami about the secret...I don't need this shit....and I wonder if Sonny knowing the whole truth is going to lead him to tell Will and that is why Will confronts Sami about the truth....it just went from 3 people knowing to 5 people knowing....I wonder if Sami will continue to keep the truth from EJ or tell him now that Sonny knows and maybe Will shortly finds out.

AFaithL

Jennifer can't be without a love interest. For some reason she's a fave of TPTB.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Nicole's lie may come back and bite her.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Hope's airtime increase started 2 months ago. lol.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:27 AM
and Hope's story will officially begin with that stunner of a phone call from Bo.

Adrienne sets up Jen with a new man? Must the Liam right? I would be DELIGHTED if this was the case, but I just feel it's angst for Dannifer....they will get back together eventually because they are the ones that were wronged by Theresa....boo freaking hoo....

I don't want Ej, Will, Lucas, and everyone confronting Sami about the secret...I don't need this shit....and I wonder if Sonny knowing the whole truth is going to lead him to tell Will and that is why Will confronts Sami about the truth....it just went from 3 people knowing to 5 people knowing....I wonder if Sami will continue to keep the truth from EJ or tell him now that Sonny knows and maybe Will shortly finds out.
Jason's sneak peek script from Dec. 19 is probably when the truth comes out to everybody. Gabi and EJ are left alone at Sonny's apartment. It's hard to imagine a scenario where Kate and Sami would allow that if EJ didn't already know.

It actually looks like that Dec. 19 script covers a lot of these spoilers. That is Liam's first day. And Hope and Justin are at TBD - bet that's about Bo's phone call.
Edited by gailwinters, Dec 4 2013, 10:41 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
As long as that call doesn't involve Bo telling her he doesn't love her &/or that he's decided to move on with someone else, I'm excited for it.

It's interesting phrasing they're using - "stunner of a phone call". Usually people get "shocking" or "surprising" or "unexpected" phone calls.

And yes, I'm with you about the call launching Hope's story.

I wonder if Hope gets this strange call from Bo that has him saying things he wouldn't normally say, which sends up red flags for her, but it's not until John's return to Salem that Bo is officially "dead". Unless TomSell & Co forgot, Bo is supposed to be undercover, so it's possible that the phone call is somehow related to something that has happened to Bo during his undercoverness.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 4 2013, 10:37 AM
LuvingLumi

Jason's sneak peek script from Dec. 19 is probably when the truth comes out to everybody. Gabi and EJ are left alone at Sonny's apartment. It's hard to imagine a scenario where Kate and Sami would allow that if EJ didn't already know.

It actually looks like that Dec. 19 script covers a lot of these spoilers. That is Liam's first day. And Hope and Justin are at TBD - bet that's about Bo's phone call.
Hope's at TBD with Ciara & Theo, and then Justin joins them. I doubt Hope's talking about the call to Tiara. I think she might be talking to them about the earring. Technically, the 19th is only the Thursday, so it's possible that Hope gets the call at the end of this episode, or the day after. The Hope/Ciara/Theo/Justin scenes aren't for sure after the call.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 10:42 AM
LuvingLumi
As long as that call doesn't involve Bo telling her he doesn't love her &/or that he's decided to move on with someone else, I'm excited for it.

It's interesting phrasing they're using - "stunner of a phone call". Usually people get "shocking" or "surprising" or "unexpected" phone calls.

And yes, I'm with you about the call launching Hope's story.

I wonder if Hope gets this strange call from Bo that has him saying things he wouldn't normally say, which sends up red flags for her, but it's not until John's return to Salem that Bo is officially "dead". Unless TomSell & Co forgot, Bo is supposed to be undercover, so it's possible that the phone call is somehow related to something that has happened to Bo during his undercoverness.
I have a bad feeling he's going to call her and say he's found someone and wants to pursue a relationship with that person...TomSell will totally destroy Bo away from Salem....if that happens I'm going to cut someone. I can see them saying that he and Billie have been together since he left.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 10:45 AM
gailwinters
Dec 4 2013, 10:37 AM
LuvingLumi

Hope's at TBD with Ciara & Theo, and then Justin joins them. I doubt Hope's talking about the call to Tiara. I think she might be talking to them about the earring. Technically, the 19th is only the Thursday, so it's possible that Hope gets the call at the end of this episode, or the day after. The Hope/Ciara/Theo/Justin scenes aren't for sure after the call.
I just meant that I think those scenes will be the setup for Hope getting the phone call, not that she's already gotten it and she's discussing with anybody.
Edited by gailwinters, Dec 4 2013, 11:00 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Well her heart's in the right place. I hope this doesn't come back to bite her. Or him.

Quote:

I was afraid the new guy would be for Jennifer. Why does she always have to have a man? Why can't they just let her be a mom?

Quote:

I miss Bo. Can't wait to see what this is about. :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply