Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,089 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:57 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 10:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:27 AM
and Hope's story will officially begin with that stunner of a phone call from Bo.
As long as that call doesn't involve Bo telling her he doesn't love her &/or that he's decided to move on with someone else, I'm excited for it.

It's interesting phrasing they're using - "stunner of a phone call". Usually people get "shocking" or "surprising" or "unexpected" phone calls.

And yes, I'm with you about the call launching Hope's story.

I wonder if Hope gets this strange call from Bo that has him saying things he wouldn't normally say, which sends up red flags for her, but it's not until John's return to Salem that Bo is officially "dead". Unless TomSell & Co forgot, Bo is supposed to be undercover, so it's possible that the phone call is somehow related to something that has happened to Bo during his undercoverness.
I have a bad feeling he's going to call her and say he's found someone and wants to pursue a relationship with that person...TomSell will totally destroy Bo away from Salem....if that happens I'm going to cut someone. I can see them saying that he and Billie have been together since he left.
nah if they write something like i betting it will be carly since tomsell ditch billie and he favorite carly
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

They need a new spoiler writer: "one whopper" "one stunner".

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
and Hope's story will officially begin with that stunner of a phone call from Bo.
As long as that call doesn't involve Bo telling her he doesn't love her &/or that he's decided to move on with someone else, I'm excited for it.

It's interesting phrasing they're using - "stunner of a phone call". Usually people get "shocking" or "surprising" or "unexpected" phone calls.

I wonder if Hope gets this strange call from Bo that has him saying things he wouldn't normally say, which sends up red flags for her, but it's not until John's return to Salem that Bo is officially "dead". Unless TomSell & Co forgot, Bo is supposed to be undercover, so it's possible that the phone call is somehow related to something that has happened to Bo during his undercoverness.
I have a bad feeling he's going to call her and say he's found someone and wants to pursue a relationship with that person...TomSell will totally destroy Bo away from Salem....if that happens I'm going to cut someone. I can see them saying that he and Billie have been together since he left.
Well they had no problem destroying Jack, Steve and John so it wouldn't surprise me one damn bit if they trashed Bo too. Tomlin has demonstrated time and again that he has little to no respect for a character's history.

Brewster
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 4 2013, 11:01 AM
They need a new spoiler writer: "one whopper" "one stunner".
"grow closer"
"share a moment"

As for the spoilers, I wish they'd let Jennifer just be a mom and forget her love life for a minute and let Hope continue to be a mom, but have a love life again.

And the call Hope gets :o

Are they finally dealing with Bo? Oh please don't screw this up Days.

nananana7

Dec 4 2013, 10:20 AM

National Enquirer
* Adrienne sets up Jennifer with a brand new man.

I would love to see Jack's sister Adrienne
talking with Jack's widow Jennifer
about JACK.
Period.

Edited by nananana7, Dec 4 2013, 11:06 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

Bo being with either Billie or Carly would be complete ridiculousness. Especially since both women have come to the realization that, while Bo may love them to a degree, he will always love Hope more and ultimately want to be with her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

nananana7
Dec 4 2013, 11:04 AM

National Enquirer

I would love to see Jack's sister Adrienne
talking with Jack's widow Jennifer
about JACK.
Period.
Jack who? Adrienne mourned Jack for about as long as Jennifer did. :rolleyes:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 11:05 AM
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

Bo being with either Billie or Carly would be complete ridiculousness. Especially since both women have come to the realization that, while Bo may love them to a degree, he will always love Hope more and ultimately want to be with her.
it will be complete ridiculousness but it tomlin i can see him do that

Brewster
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

I honestly can't think of a scenario for Bo that would make me feel more like punching someone than what you just described.

I'd rather they kill Bo off than have him anywhere near Billie or Carly again. And I love Bo. But as long as he is alive, he belongs with Hope. And as long as he is off screen, she deserves to move on.

This is just a lose-lose for me really.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Partnersincrime
Dec 4 2013, 11:10 AM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True. I just hope that either Whitesell was the one writing, or Corday breathed down Tomlin's neck while he was writing. Either way, SOMEONE has managed to keep Tomlin from having Bo call Hope & say he's with Carly or Billie for a year now.

SKBaldwin

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 4 2013, 07:37 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Dec 4 2013, 07:00 AM
Victor is such a busybody.
He's been around Maggie too long. :facepalm:
Well, he is married to her.

SKBaldwin

WillFan
National Enquirer

* Will confronts Sami about the big secret she’s been keeping from him
* Nicole tells one whopper of a lie in order to help Eric.
* A horrified Gabi realizes that Sonny knows the whole truth
* Hope receives one stunner of a call from Bo.

http://rogue-ejami.com/
Congrats on your 1000 posts!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

yeah....it would be ridiculous, just as ridiculous as TomSell writing John to have 'feelings' for Kristen....and that happened...I have no hope for a good ending to this...I'm expecting the worse...

WillFan
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Dec 4 2013, 11:34 AM
WillFan
National Enquirer

* Will confronts Sami about the big secret she’s been keeping from him
* Nicole tells one whopper of a lie in order to help Eric.
* A horrified Gabi realizes that Sonny knows the whole truth
* Hope receives one stunner of a call from Bo.

http://rogue-ejami.com/
Congrats on your 1000 posts!
:thankyou:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Dec 4 2013, 09:00 AM
Hope's SL starts in Feb.? Drat! I thought it was this month or January 2014. I'm confused. Either way, that sucks! It better be worth the wait, or so help me.......

A Valentines romance for my girl? YES PLEASE! :rockon:

Whogivesafuckistan - That is hilarious! :lol: :lol: Good one! :lol:
As long as that Valentine's day romance isn't with John returning with news that they're still married or whatever, I'm a-ok with it. I'd be all for Shane/Hope right now just to get a character I actually give a shit about some story.

lysie
Member Avatar

KA has said that her story starts in January. Not December. Not February.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

I am NOT going to be happy if this happens. I know later on they can retcon it if PR ever returns and say that Bo was forced to say that or something, and that of course would allow Hope to move one, but I will just HATE it in the meantime. I can't believe the show will be stupid enough to do this after all the flack they've gotten about Jack and that major character assassination job. They better fake kill Bo, and let that be that.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 11:36 AM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2

yeah....it would be ridiculous, just as ridiculous as TomSell writing John to have 'feelings' for Kristen....and that happened...I have no hope for a good ending to this...I'm expecting the worse...
The only reason I'm not expecting the worst is because Kristian herself said that fans would be getting what they had been asking for. I don't think she would've phrased it like that if it had been written that Bo calls her to dump her for one of his exes that, while on the show, have been shown to have moved on (or at least realized that he belongs with Hope).

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 11:16 AM
Partnersincrime
Dec 4 2013, 11:10 AM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi

True. I just hope that either Whitesell was the one writing, or Corday breathed down Tomlin's neck while he was writing. Either way, SOMEONE has managed to keep Tomlin from having Bo call Hope & say he's with Carly or Billie for a year now.
I was pleasantly surprised that that call hasn't come sooner. And was hoping all danger of it happening has passed. I really hope this is true, and they've given Bo and Hope story(ies) to Whitsell because the alternative sucks too much.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 4 2013, 11:48 AM
KA has said that her story starts in January. Not December. Not February.
doesn't mean story set-up doesn't occur around Christmastime. :P
Edited by Supergirlx2, Dec 4 2013, 12:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply