Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 16th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 12:28 AM (26,195 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 11:58 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 11:36 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 11:05 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:57 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Bo being with either Billie or Carly would be complete ridiculousness. Especially since both women have come to the realization that, while Bo may love them to a degree, he will always love Hope more and ultimately want to be with her.
yeah....it would be ridiculous, just as ridiculous as TomSell writing John to have 'feelings' for Kristen....and that happened...I have no hope for a good ending to this...I'm expecting the worse...
The only reason I'm not expecting the worst is because Kristian herself said that fans would be getting what they had been asking for. I don't think she would've phrased it like that if it had been written that Bo calls her to dump her for one of his exes that, while on the show, have been shown to have moved on (or at least realized that he belongs with Hope).
That's right; she did. Whew! Okay, well, that makes me feel somewhat better about this "call" and what's to come.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Reese
Dec 4 2013, 12:02 PM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2

yeah....it would be ridiculous, just as ridiculous as TomSell writing John to have 'feelings' for Kristen....and that happened...I have no hope for a good ending to this...I'm expecting the worse...
The only reason I'm not expecting the worst is because Kristian herself said that fans would be getting what they had been asking for. I don't think she would've phrased it like that if it had been written that Bo calls her to dump her for one of his exes that, while on the show, have been shown to have moved on (or at least realized that he belongs with Hope).
That's right; she did. Whew! Okay, well, that makes me feel somewhat better about this "call" and what's to come.
when Kristian said that, she had taped most of December (if not all) & would've had scripts for the start of January.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

I wonder if he calls her just a regular routine phone call and something happens during the call to make her believe that he's not alive. Like during the call, she hears an explosion, he screams and then the call drops....she attempts multiple calls back to him and she gets rapid busy signals....days later she gets the news he's 'dead'

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 4 2013, 11:06 AM
nananana7
Dec 4 2013, 11:04 AM
Dec 4 2013, 10:20 AM

National Enquirer

* Adrienne sets up Jennifer with a brand new man.
I would love to see Jack's sister Adrienne
talking with Jack's widow Jennifer
about JACK.
Period.
Jack who? Adrienne mourned Jack for about as long as Jennifer did. :rolleyes:
Adrienne probably knows her desperate, ultra-needy sister-in-law can't go for 5 minutes without a man. And since Dr. Douche is in the doghouse with Bitchifer, that means she must have fresh meat. It would be freakin' hilarious if the blind date Adrienne arranges was with a dead ringer for Jack, given all the lookalikes the show has been casting (not to mention showing where Adrienne's subconscious is really at), but it'll probably be this new Liam guy instead. :sleep:

maverick
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:57 AM

Bo being with either Billie or Carly would be complete ridiculousness. Especially since both women have come to the realization that, while Bo may love them to a degree, he will always love Hope more and ultimately want to be with her.
one almost has to read between the lines of what she says, like what is she not saying. Just because she is saying "fans would be getting what they had been asking for" doesn't mean nor does it imply what one would think.

I just don't understand the difficulty with killing the character off. Killing off characters like 'Jack' has become pointless because it's been done again and again and again. Almost every major character has been killed off at one point, Bo is beyond due. lol Plus it is sort of a clean slate that can reset the character with new story if tptb decide to bring the character back. The monkey on Hope's back needs to be put to rest.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

maverick
Dec 4 2013, 12:38 PM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2

one almost has to read between the lines of what she says, like what is she not saying. Just because she is saying "fans would be getting what they had been asking for" doesn't mean nor does it imply what one would think.
Why?? It was way too early for her to be able to say anything more specific, just like she couldn't say much in her DR interview.

She had said, & I quote: "Peter Reckell is not returning. Not right now, as far as I know. But, what I will say...little tidbit...is that the audience is going to be getting something they've been asking for for the last year and a half."

Her estimation for how long people have been asking could be a bit off, depending on what point she's counting from, but it would make sense that her "tidbit" were somehow linked to Bo. The "Hope Fan Wish List" is pretty short & simple: Story & detachment from Bo (via "death").

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 09:15 AM
I believe Hope's increase of airtime starts now with her investigating the NIck thing.
LL omg, General Hospital was AMAZING on Monday...that scene in your avi...my heart was pounding through it all.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 12:11 PM
I wonder if he calls her just a regular routine phone call and something happens during the call to make her believe that he's not alive. Like during the call, she hears an explosion, he screams and then the call drops....she attempts multiple calls back to him and she gets rapid busy signals....days later she gets the news he's 'dead'
I like this, although I would hate to kill Bo off. Love PR.

I like this new Liam guy already. If he can get rid of the shit couple of Daniel and Jennifer once and for all, I'm all for it. Isn't Liam supposed to be a drug dealer though? Hmmm.

Evan
Member Avatar

A new man for Jennifer?
Actually I would laugh if the new guy was none other than Peter Blake, but I imagine that MR has it written into her contract that she will never again work with Jason Brooks under any circumstances LOL

As for Jack, if he EVER returned, I would want him 1 million miles away from Jennifer, with Eve perhaps

And any new SL for Hope would necessitate that she is dislodged from Bo permanently, either by his death or him leaving her for Billie or Carly
Edited by Evan, Dec 4 2013, 05:56 PM.

phloe3

if Jennifer's getting a new man, I doubt she knows about Daniel's "sacrifice" which makes me think JJ chickens out again. So much for that spoiler

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Evan
Dec 4 2013, 05:55 PM
A new man for Jennifer?
Actually I would laugh if the new guy was none other than Peter Blake, but I imagine that MR has it written into her contract that she will never again work with Jason Brooks under any circumstances LOL

As for Jack, if he EVER returned, I would want him 1 million miles away from Jennifer, with Eve perhaps

And any new SL for Hope would necessitate that she is dislodged from Bo permanently, either by his death or him leaving her for Billie or Carly
Fixed
(at least when it comes to my own personal opinion.)

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 4 2013, 11:59 AM
lysie
Dec 4 2013, 11:48 AM
KA has said that her story starts in January. Not December. Not February.
doesn't mean story set-up doesn't occur around Christmastime. :P
Nope. But it's also no reason to flip out because there haven't been detailed spoilers about it yet.

BradyB

I'm glad to see Adrienne in a spoiler!! Still think they should have killed Bo off and not sure why they didn't

concerned
Member Avatar

BradyB
Dec 4 2013, 10:54 PM
I'm glad to see Adrienne in a spoiler!! Still think they should have killed Bo off and not sure why they didn't
It wouldn't have kept with their vision for the show of keeping to cheap tawdry hook ups, crimes, break ups drug taking and stunts and they might have had to deal with scenes with emotional resonance.

concerned
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 4 2013, 11:00 PM
BradyB
Dec 4 2013, 10:54 PM
It wouldn't have kept with their vision for the show of keeping to cheap tawdry hook ups, crimes, break ups drug taking and stunts and they might have had to deal with scenes with emotional resonance.

eg they should have killed Chad off too. ( and I actually like the actor) but they should have used his departure to stir bigger issues in Abby such as why the main men in her life keep dying... not just youre mad because he lied instead of resolving the issue in depth lets just send him off to Boston in a helicopter and Abby can concentrate on her mums latest breakup. Anytime they have a chance to do something with real ramifications they just seem to take the shallowest route possible.

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Dec 4 2013, 07:37 PM
if Jennifer's getting a new man, I doubt she knows about Daniel's "sacrifice" which makes me think JJ chickens out again. So much for that spoiler
A new man for Jennifer? Hmm...

concerned
Member Avatar

Share the love.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Will Confronts Sami")
Will confronts Sami about her big secret; Abigail talks to EJ about Jack.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 5 2013, 12:12 AM
Tuesday ("Will Confronts Sami")
Will confronts Sami about her big secret; Abigail talks to EJ about Jack.

So it looks like Ej is Abby's next crush. Could be interesting.

JillianJ

Her reaction alone today, I see her creating this version of EJ in her head, who is this great guy just misunderstood......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply