Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 Primetime DRemmy Awards; Looking for a Blue Ribbon Panel
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 03:46 PM (732 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This year I'd like to do something different for the Primetime DRemmy Awards. I am looking to assemble a panel of ten members to help make nominations for the 11th annual awards.

If you are interested please inbox me and I will send you the category list in which you will nominate up to 10 shows/actors/actresses per category. Once the panel has made their nominations, I will then announce the final nominations in each category and members of DR will then vote for the winners.

I'm looking forward to this, as there were so many great TV performances this year.
Edited by Rick, Dec 4 2013, 08:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

3 blue ribbon panel members so far...

7 more slots open if your interested.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'll help you out

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Thanks Kevin!

If anyone else would like to help, I have a few slots left

darraholic
Member Avatar

I keep forgetting to send you my picks. I'll do it tonight Rick.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Thanks for all the help guys!

Have two more slots if anyone else is interested?

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I can help you, if you provide further detail and tell me what I need to do.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I can help if you are still short people.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Awesome guys! You two will make 10 for the panel.

Dakota, I will send you a list of categories for the 11 annual Daytime Royalty Primetime Awards (DRemmys) You will choose the 10 best performers or shows in each category (ranked from #1-#10) and send them back to me. I will then tally each panel members votes and the Top 5 will then be placed on the final ballot in which DR members will vote for their choices.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am quite shocked by this seasons nominees so far. I haven't even heard of some of these actors or shows LOL

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Rick
Dec 23 2013, 08:23 PM

Dakota, I will send you a list of categories for the 11 annual Daytime Royalty Primetime Awards (DRemmys) You will choose the 10 best performers or shows in each category (ranked from #1-#10) and send them back to me. I will then tally each panel members votes and the Top 5 will then be placed on the final ballot in which DR members will vote for their choices.
Ok, will do so. It will be interesting to see all the picks.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Rick
Dec 23 2013, 08:23 PM

You'll need to send the categories to me as well.

Or I could make them up... Actor with ugliest hands, show with best kitchen cabinets (for darrahollic), show best watched on mute etc.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply