Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Benyaer set to reprise role of Dr. Chyka; What will the bad doctor be up to this time around?
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 10:38 PM (1,647 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

MICHAEL BENYAER SET TO REPRISE ROLE OF DR. CHYKA

With Eileen Davidson's (Kristen) departure last month, viewers will be surprised to see a familiar face back on-screen in the coming weeks. Michael Benyaer will be appearing again as Dr. Chyka in the mysteriously-titled "Dr. Chyka's Tropical Limbo" set. What exactly is the good, er... bad, doctor up to now that Kristen is no longer on the show, and who will he be interacting with this time around?? Find out soon!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Who will be with him? Do tell us? What years was the character on days?

Jason47
Member Avatar

BradyB
Dec 4 2013, 10:55 PM
What years was the character on days?
He was on last month...he played Kristen's evil doctor, who helped drug Father Eric.

KAM

OK, I spelled his name wrong, but I got my guess right about the evil potioner. My next speculation is that he has to face up to Nicole and Daniel on their big 'adventure' to clear Eric's name. Daniel told Eric today something about trying to prove the drug by matching it with a doctor, but I was too distracted looking at Eric to get it straight.

Or I suppose EJ could appear to threaten Chyka so that sister dearest is protected and Samanther never finds out about his drugs.

Now if Chyka is drinking at the Tiki bar from the Tinda Lau set.... LOL

Jair

I'm happy, I liked the actor

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I'm guessing he's talking on the phone to Kristen or EJ. With Daniel and Nicole going on their adventure I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot more of Dr. Chyka.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Bob from ReBoot?

tylerbo20

typical let down

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay...well if someone isn't actively offing him then idk what's going to happen. Man was a terrible minion.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Drew
Dec 5 2013, 06:04 AM
Bob from ReBoot?
apparently.
loved that show growing up, though "adult Enzo" kinda creeps me out. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Dec 5 2013, 09:59 AM
okay...well if someone isn't actively offing him then idk what's going to happen. Man was a terrible minion.
my suggestion for a better minion:

Posted Image

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

KAM
Dec 4 2013, 11:27 PM
OK, I spelled his name wrong, but I got my guess right about the evil potioner. My next speculation is that he has to face up to Nicole and Daniel on their big 'adventure' to clear Eric's name. Daniel told Eric today something about trying to prove the drug by matching it with a doctor, but I was too distracted looking at Eric to get it straight.

Or I suppose EJ could appear to threaten Chyka so that sister dearest is protected and Samanther never finds out about his drugs.

wouldn't make sense would it? EJ didn't meet up with Chyka, he stayed hidden until the guy left. Showing himself to Chyka, would just worsen things for EJ. Stefano might, but I don't think so, this guy was hired by Kristen herself and not Stefano. I'm thinking Nicole, Dan or Eric, maybe he goes after Eric or Nicole. I think their trio will open this thing up, and maybe piss the good bad doctor off.

Will&Sonny

crookedhalo
Dec 6 2013, 04:10 PM
KAM
Dec 4 2013, 11:27 PM

wouldn't make sense would it? EJ didn't meet up with Chyka, he stayed hidden until the guy left. Showing himself to Chyka, would just worsen things for EJ. Stefano might, but I don't think so, this guy was hired by Kristen herself and not Stefano.
Re: the bolded...actually, Stefano put Kristen in contact with Chyka (although he did so reluctantly -- it was implied that Stefano didn't approve of Chyka for whatever reason). Stefano also put Kristen in contact with Sarah, the woman who edited the video for Kristen, because Kristen believed that Sarah was the right person for that job based on positive feedback that Stefano had given her about some sort of previous job that Sarah had done for him.

As for the reveal that Chyka is the person who is going to be seen on the mystery set, I had a feeling that it was going to be him and even used him as an example in the other thread, but I was hoping that it would be someone more exciting. Oh well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply