Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47 research now at 11/8/07...; 42 years down, just 6 to go!
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 12:18 AM (233 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

42 years down, 6 years to go in the daily cast/set list research. All episodes from 11/8/65-11/8/07 are now completed!!

11/8/07: Bo, EJ, Hope, Kate, Kayla, Lucas, Roman, Sami/Colleen, Stefano, Steve, Will, Father Kelly, Emily/Babysitter, Mystery Woman, Gloved Hand # 1, Gloved Hand # 2, Gloved Hand # 3.
Sets: Brady Pub, Sami's Apartment, DiMera Mansion, St. Luke's Church & Exterior.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

awesome Jason! and three gloved hands, good lord, lol.

drewdimera

I've been following your progress over the years, Jason, this is amazing to see how far you've come. Congrats on all your hard work!

Jason47
Member Avatar

drewdimera
Dec 6 2013, 12:55 PM
I've been following your progress over the years, Jason, this is amazing to see how far you've come. Congrats on all your hard work!
Thanks! I see you just joined DR. Hope you have a nice time here!!

I'm doing some December 2007 today, and I've added the daily cast lists to the computer after watching each current episode from 2009-present. So, within the next few months or so, once 2008 is completed, I will have access to all 12,200+ episodes of Days cast lists at the push of a button. 2009-present still only exists in chart form, and I still want to verify I didn't make any mistakes on those episodes, but the main goal will be achieved once 2008 is complete. :)

UPDATE: Hey, I just noticed you joined 12/3/13 and I joined 12/2/08, so it's my fifth anniversary here at DR. Happy 5th to me!! :chee:
Edited by Jason47, Dec 6 2013, 08:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply