Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 01:51 AM (9,984 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Dec 6 2013, 05:19 PM
concerned
Dec 6 2013, 05:14 PM
No he won't he'll look like a pop star from the 80's.

That's a big part of why I want it to happen. :) He'd look like an 80s pop star or a cheesy romance novel or a vampire wanna-be, although part of me also hopes he pulls a Ross Geller with his leather pants.
He'ddefinitely look like Ross Geller in leather pants. :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Posted Image

JillianJ

So glad EJ got someone to talk too and open up about his fears.

KAM

metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:26 PM
Seriously, how much leather did DOOL buy?
Really. I've been saying DOOL got a big bulk discount, but now I'm beginning to think Meng and Bloore hijacked a truck. :blulaugh:

Liking the looks.
Edited by KAM, Dec 6 2013, 06:47 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Dec 6 2013, 05:09 PM
If they keep going with the leather trend, I want to see EJ in leather pants. It would be kind of awesome.
Mind boggling.The one thing I am not ready for.I like EJ sophisticated and suited except for the boxer moments.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 6 2013, 07:50 PM
Ophelia
Dec 6 2013, 05:09 PM
If they keep going with the leather trend, I want to see EJ in leather pants. It would be kind of awesome.
Mind boggling.The one thing I am not ready for.I like EJ sophisticated and suited except for the boxer moments.
Oh, it would be totally OOC, but it would be fun to see. It could just be a BTS shot. I don't see them ever doing it.

I'm not an EJ fan, though, so take my comment with a grain of salt.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Pookie
Dec 6 2013, 01:15 PM
metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:12 PM
That's it Gabi is loosing her mind.
Totally.
Well, it's about time she developed a conscious. She clearly barely gave 2 shits about the consequences of what she did to Melanie. Maybe they write Gabi out with her having a total psychotic breakdown and getting institutionalized.
I think Gabi has always had a conscience and is a caring person.She was young so she panicked when Andrew refused to release Melanie and blackmailed her into keeping quiet about him holding her in the basement room.That is why Gabi went into the tunnels to help Melanie escape from Andrew.That is why Gabi told Rafe what she had done in connection with Melanie and that she was going to turn herself in to the police for her role in Melanie's kidnapping.Rafe talked her into seeing Justin instead of turning herself in.Nick instigated the agreement between him and Chad with Justin for Chad's silence about Gabi's role in the kidnapping.Gabi wanted to go to the police about Nick.Sami and Kate talked Gabi into keeping quiet about what happened to Nick and disposing of Nick's body.Kate initially stopped Gabi from telling Rafe what happened with Nick with Sami joining in later to discourage Gabi from telling Rafe.They did the same thing today almost browbeating her into keeping quiet.I think because Gabi has a conscience,she feels extremely guilty about Nick's "death" and that is why Nick is haunting her to the extent she appears to be heading toward a nervous breakdown.
I must say I do love the fact that Kate was able to sleep like a baby after the incident.I see so many similarities among Kate,Stefano,and Victor.It is too bad Stefano and Kate were ruined for me after that nonsense with Ian but I would not mind Kate and Victor again.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 6 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm in LOVE with the dark, gothic lighting & background opera music in this Stefano/EJ scene
While I don't see EJ as Michael Corleone,I must admit when watching the scenes,I immediately thought of Vito and Michael Corleone.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

LMAO -My 7 year old daughter walked into the room as Days was ending and asked " Why is that lady dressed like a Jack-In-The-Box?" about Maggie!!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 02:00 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:57 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 01:56 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:46 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
but what are they scheming about now?
They're not really scheming. Just talking about EJ finding out about Kristen and how Sami can't know.
I wonder if Stefano and Ej are actively going to work to keep Dr. Chyka in check...I wouldn't be surprised if Chyka is killed.
I liked the scene between EJ and Stefano.It did play as if a portion of the story played off screen.I remember EJ overhearing Kristin talking to Dr.Chyka but I don't clearly recall what was said when EJ confronted Kristin.Maybe she told him the whole story off screen after he heard her discussion with Dr.Chyka.Sami then came in and he could have told Sami what Kristin had done so there would be no secrets between them but he chose to keep Kristin's secret,thereby,choosing Kristin over Sami.Choosing family over an "outsider".It is kind of like Michael and Kay.EJ may love/want Sami but his family comes first.I like the old school vibe coming from Victor and Stefano and by extension from EJ that they will do anything and sacrifice anyone to save one of their own and they don't feel guilt for doing so.Although I must admit EJ did not sound as if he was discussing the "love of his life" when talking to Stefano about getting her back into his bed.I I think the posts about anvils concerning EJ/Sami today and when Eric confronted EJ are probably correct but I must say after today I look forward with even more anticipation to bad EJ and Abby.

spartan
Member Avatar

Where did these EJ/Stefano scenes come from? It feels like I missed a show......or ten. So now EJ is back to confiding in Stefano again, because...........??? And EJ knowing Kristen's secret for a hot minute before the wedding took place has now turned into EJ knowing all along and being an accomplice. That's how bad they are making it sound.

Gee, I can't tell where all this is headed. :rolleyes:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

EJ knows it doesn't matter how long he knew, but the fact that he did.

Don't see any EJAMI break up either, didn't James say, anyone else would but not them.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

spartan
Dec 6 2013, 10:08 PM
Where did these EJ/Stefano scenes come from? It feels like I missed a show......or ten. So now EJ is back to confiding in Stefano again, because...........??? And EJ knowing Kristen's secret for a hot minute before the wedding took place has now turned into EJ knowing all along and being an accomplice. That's how bad they are making it sound.

Gee, I can't tell where all this is headed. :rolleyes:
It does appear that there were some scenes that are missing....I wonder if they chopped some scenes in there....

Wasn't Stefano in Boston? Wouldn't Ej at the very least casually say to Theo or Abe or whomever the other day that he had to take a trip to Boston to see his brother? It would have at least set up this scene better...but they barely spoke about Chad anyway...

This was bizarre.

outrageous
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:41 PM
Seriously, Stefano and EJ scheming?
when did they became bosom buddies again?
Sigh... their whole dynamic over the last two months is so annoying and contrived. They spend a year and a half building EJ's hatred of his father culminating with him stealing his company. Then, they build on that hatred with Stefano forcing him to subjugate himself to him and kiss the ring. And then, they undo all of that with EJ overhearing one two-minute prayer from his father.
They're not really scheming. Just talking about EJ finding out about Kristen and how Sami can't know.
So stupid. Sami does know, that's why she's sleeping in a different bed. All she wants is for EJ to admit it.

I loved Sami's leather coat, I want one just like it. In fact, I loved her whole outfit today. Loved the Ericole scenes too.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

concerned
Dec 6 2013, 04:56 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Dec 6 2013, 04:53 PM
Why can't Ej ever have a dress down day and wear a leather jacket too....
Cause nothing suits him like a suit.

Are you familiar with track pants?

JoeBucs32

tomsawyer
metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:41 PM
Seriously, Stefano and EJ scheming?
when did they became bosom buddies again?
Sigh... their whole dynamic over the last two months is so annoying and contrived. They spend a year and a half building EJ's hatred of his father culminating with him stealing his company. Then, they build on that hatred with Stefano forcing him to subjugate himself to him and kiss the ring. And then, they undo all of that with EJ overhearing one two-minute prayer from his father.
Where was that meeting supposed to be taking place? Just some random restaurant in Salem?

S loves EJ

I thought Gabi freaking out would be painful to watch, but the Sami/Kate/Gabi scenes was really funny especially when the man came by. The Ejami scenes was funny too so it was a good episode.

I liked the ending with Ericole when Nicole agree to help him, but I thought it was heartbreaking to watch how hurt she was by Eric that I was almost ready to throw Ericole under the bus. Good acting by AZ though.

camera shy

outrageous
Dec 6 2013, 11:35 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
So stupid. Sami does know, that's why she's sleeping in a different bed. All she wants is for EJ to admit it.

I loved Sami's leather coat, I want one just like it. In fact, I loved her whole outfit today. Loved the Ericole scenes too.

Sami doesn't know the whole truth yet that EJ knew about Kristen drugging and raping Eric. That's what EJ and Stefano were discussing in their scene.....about how Sami would leave him if she found out he knew. All Sami knows right now is that EJ knew about the sex and he made it sound like Kristen had told them that she and Eric had had consensual sex and she's pissed because he won't admit that Kristen drugged and raped Eric.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 03:06 PM
The awesomeness that is Ericole ya'll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky3MVL6FZGU#t=42
Thanks a lot for making my mascara run.........................

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:35 PM
Nice Ejefano scenes for revealing what's going on in EJ's mind since he's lying to everybody on the surface.
Am I the only one that thinks it's OOC for Stefano to be okay with what Kristen did to Eric? Stefano could have raped Marlena any time he wanted but he never did because somehow that was wrong to him, and he could never bring himself to kill John because John had been a priest (at least until some idiot writer rewrote John's history again). It seems that Gary Tomlin didn't watch Days much at all in the 90s.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply