Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 01:51 AM (9,705 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 6 2013, 01:42 PM
BWAHAHA Kate: "Think about Arianna. Do you want to send her mother to prison? Or her grandmother?" Sami: "Or her GREAT grandmother?"
Sami better watch out, she'll be a great grandmother too before she knows it. :blulaugh:
Edited by Rosebud, Dec 7 2013, 09:04 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Dec 7 2013, 12:20 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:46 PM
metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:41 PM
Seriously, Stefano and EJ scheming?
when did they became bosom buddies again?
Sigh... their whole dynamic over the last two months is so annoying and contrived. They spend a year and a half building EJ's hatred of his father culminating with him stealing his company. Then, they build on that hatred with Stefano forcing him to subjugate himself to him and kiss the ring. And then, they undo all of that with EJ overhearing one two-minute prayer from his father.
Where was that meeting supposed to be taking place? Just some random restaurant in Salem?
When Stefano was talking with Kate, he mentioned something like, "when I get back to Salem." I took that to mean he wasn't back yet. No idea where he is, how EJ got there and how EJ gets back to the mansion so fast because Sami is still wearing today's outfit in spoiler pics of them for next week.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:56 PM
metitle
Dec 6 2013, 01:53 PM
Okay, today show is weird because Stefano and EJ talking like EJ knew about Kristen's nasty deeds.
Yeah, it's kinda weird because they make it sound like he knew all along rather than finding out a couple hours before. I think they're just trying to play it up as really evil.

And if there every was any doubt that EJami is going to break up when the lie comes out, today's show pretty much confirms they will.
I don't think so. He'll find out about Sami helping to kill Nick and they'll be even-steven.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 02:05 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 02:03 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 02:02 PM
daysjahvu
Dec 6 2013, 01:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. Plus, it just annoys me that they wasted a year-and-a-half build-up and did a 180 with their entire relationship with just a two-minute scene. That's the kind of dumb, lazy writing that TomSell seemed to be doing better about.
This always happens though, that is why I knew this time it wouldn't last long either.
It's definitely their "go to" ploy for when they want to make EJ darker. They could've at least made a little effort though. It would've played a lot better if Stefano would've been in Salem for the last two months after the "kiss the ring" moment, seducing EJ back to the dark side.
Why would he need to do that? Elvis has always been an evil hypocrite.

S loves EJ

Rosebud
Dec 7 2013, 08:53 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 01:35 PM
Nice Ejefano scenes for revealing what's going on in EJ's mind since he's lying to everybody on the surface.
Am I the only one that thinks it's OOC for Stefano to be okay with what Kristen did to Eric? Stefano could have raped Marlena any time he wanted but he never did because somehow that was wrong to him, and he could never bring himself to kill John because John had been a priest (at least until some idiot writer rewrote John's history again). It seems that Gary Tomlin didn't watch Days much at all in the 90s.

I didnīt see that much of the 90s but I doubt Stefano thought rape was wrong, he either a coward who doesnīt have the guts to go after what he wants, or heīs a pervert who just like to fantasize. He comes off like a pervert to me when he talks to EJ about his sexlife. Anyway Stefano had sex with Hope when she thought she was Gina wouldnīt that be rape?

Rosebud
Dec 7 2013, 09:18 AM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
Dec 6 2013, 02:02 PM

This always happens though, that is why I knew this time it wouldn't last long either.
It's definitely their "go to" ploy for when they want to make EJ darker. They could've at least made a little effort though. It would've played a lot better if Stefano would've been in Salem for the last two months after the "kiss the ring" moment, seducing EJ back to the dark side.

Stefano humiliated EJ I would think that would take time for EJ to forgive, but I guess he felt lonley and needed someone to talk to about what is bothering him, unless he just pretends to be on good terms with Stefano.
Edited by S loves EJ, Dec 7 2013, 09:38 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 7 2013, 09:36 AM
Rosebud
tomsawyer
Nice Ejefano scenes for revealing what's going on in EJ's mind since he's lying to everybody on the surface.
Am I the only one that thinks it's OOC for Stefano to be okay with what Kristen did to Eric? Stefano could have raped Marlena any time he wanted but he never did because somehow that was wrong to him, and he could never bring himself to kill John because John had been a priest (at least until some idiot writer rewrote John's history again). It seems that Gary Tomlin didn't watch Days much at all in the 90s.

I didnīt see that much of the 90s but I doubt Stefano thought rape was wrong, he either a coward who doesnīt have the guts to go after what he wants, or heīs a pervert who just like to fantasize. He comes off like a pervert to me when he talks to EJ about his sexlife. Anyway Stefano had sex with Hope when she thought she was Gina wouldnīt that be rape?

Rosebud
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Stefano humiliated EJ I would think that would take time for EJ to forgive, but I guess he felt lonley and needed someone to talk to about what is bothering him, unless he just pretends to be on good terms with Stefano.
Yes, he did rape Hope. That storyline was when Days jumped the shark for me, and when the character of Stefano became a joke.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 10:56 PM
spartan
Dec 6 2013, 10:08 PM
Where did these EJ/Stefano scenes come from? It feels like I missed a show......or ten. So now EJ is back to confiding in Stefano again, because...........??? And EJ knowing Kristen's secret for a hot minute before the wedding took place has now turned into EJ knowing all along and being an accomplice. That's how bad they are making it sound.

Gee, I can't tell where all this is headed. :rolleyes:
It does appear that there were some scenes that are missing....I wonder if they chopped some scenes in there....

Wasn't Stefano in Boston? Wouldn't Ej at the very least casually say to Theo or Abe or whomever the other day that he had to take a trip to Boston to see his brother? It would have at least set up this scene better...but they barely spoke about Chad anyway...

This was bizarre.
I'm not sure Stefano was still in Boston. A few weeks back EJ said something about telling Stefano to stay out of town for awhile to think about what he did. So, it sounded like he was finished with seeing Chad through his recovery and could have been serving out his corner time somewhere else.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Theresa - OMG! The night I OD'd ... I ... You ... JJ - No, what's going on?

Maggie tries to explain why Nicole is staying at Dan's but Jen interrupts her. I need you to understand something, I don't care.

When Nicole tells Eric she will never, ever help him again Dan retorts - WTH is going on! Eric - I never asked for your help. Nicole - Well that's a damn good thing because you're never going to get it ... Dan snaps - Both of you SHUT THE HELL UP!

Kate is outside the pub when her cell rings. She looks at it before answering. Yes this is Kate Roberts and if you're blocking your ID because you're going to try and sell me something you're going to wish that you hadn't. Stefano - Katerina, you're so full of spirit! I like that!

After Sami screams when he comes in the room EJ asks if she's alright. I'm serious, you look like you've seen a ghost. Sami - I'm fine. EJ - I know you had a difficult day yesterday taking the kids down state but today you got up and you were out before I had the chance to say good morning. Did you talk to your brother again? Sami - Really? You want to start the day talking about him; about my brother and what your sister did to him and how you knew about it but you didn't warn him when you could have. EJ - I've already told you exactly why. Sami - I've heard your alibi actually. Right now I want to know if you sent men to try and find Kristen. EJ - Yes, I have the FBI, the CIA, the department of Homeland Security, the Boy Scouts; they're all out there. Sami - So you have no one, great. EJ - Why don't we give this topic of conversation a wide berth, okay. Sami - What a great idea. EJ - So why don't we have a chat about your friend Nick Fallon.

Gabi wakes up after another nightmare about fighting off Nick and hitting him with the rock. When she lies down in bed again Nick is lying on the bed with her, his head bleeding. Good morning Gabi.

Theresa - That night when I did too many drugs ... JJ - Theresa, what's happening? What about that night? Do you remember? Theresa - No, total blank. I don't mean to be rude but we can't really be seen together. JJ - Right. Theresa - Anyway I have a meeting I have to head out for ... I guess I missed the meeting. I better get back to work. I don't need more screw-ups in that department either. I'll see you. You okay kid? JJ - Yeah, why? Theresa - You seem a little off. Listen, I was serious. No more you and me, no more lighting up, no more laughter. No more any of this. Take care.

Jen - If you move in here and I really hope you'll think about, there's one thing I need to make really clear about Daniel.

Dan - I'm going to start with what we agree on. The video is out there but knowing Kristen is responsible is not the same as proving it so Eric's in a really deep tough spot. I'm determined to do everything I can to help my friend. Eric - Thank you. Dan - You with me so far? Eric - Yes, thank you. Dan - Realistically the only thing I can do is somehow reconstruct all the evidence leading up to the poisoning which is why I'm the one who asked for your help Nicole, not Eric. Nicole - Right. Dan - You are in a unique position at the television station. You have access to all kinds of data I'll never be able to get. Plus you and Eric worked together before he went to the Capitol. You're the one who found him at that hotel room and you know what happened afterwards. Nicole - Yeah, I got blamed, as usual. Eric snaps - I apologised for that! Dan - Listen up. The clock is ticking here folks. Chemicals, DNA, all kinds of evidence deteriorates over time. If I'm going to have any chance at succeeding the two of you need to get over yourselves or at least put your issues aside so you can get on the same team. Clear! I'm done here. I'm going to my office. When I get back I want to know if you can do this. It's a yes or no question.

Sami - Why would you call him my friend? Nick Fallon, please. EJ - I just thought he might have kept you in the loop, that's all. Sami - What? EJ - About some of the things he did that could benefit us. Sami - All I know is that Nick moved to New York City. EJ - I don't know his whereabouts but I do know that yesterday Mr. Fallon had himself a very busy day in Salem. Sami drops her glass and it shatters.

Nick strokes her hair. You're so beautiful Gabi. Cue silent scream. So very beautiful and sweet. Why did you do this to me? All I did was love you. Let me love you now. Fade to white. Gabi wakes up on the couch.

Segment 2: Gabi gets up and rushes to check on Arianna. The bassinette is empty. She panics. She finds a note on the bedroom door. Will took her to the park. Everything is just fine. It was just a dream. I'm fine. Cue flashback of Nick helping her with calculus. Gabi - No, that is not who he was, okay. Cue flashback of Nick giving her 2 choices, go with him to New York or go to prison. Gabi - Okay, just stop! Stop obsessing okay. I'm fine. I can do this. I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm not okay. She sends a text.

Kate - What do you want Stefano? Stefano - I called to tell you that Chad has made a full recovery. Kate - Good, I've always liked the boy. Stefano - The feeling is mutual. That's why he asked me to do him a favour. Kate - Let me guess; that you won't cause anyone else to be shot? Stefano - No, no. He wanted me to make sure that I called you with the news.

EJ stops Sami from picking up the broken pieces. I'll get the staff to clean it up. It's just water. Sami - Sorry, you were saying something before about seeing Nick Fallon. EJ - I didn't see him but I did see what he did. He gave Kate a flashdrive. She used it and it took down Mad World's network; the whole spring lineup, deleted. Sami - Really? EJ - It appears that dreary little boy has done us quite a favour. Sami - Any bad news for Kate is always good news for us, right? EJ - Such a shame you don't know where he lives. I would send him a bottle of champagne. Sami - Somehow I don't think he'd appreciate it. Sami gets a text. It's from Gabi - Urgent. I have to see you. Sami tells EJ I have so much work to do and a meeting I'm going to be late for so I've got to get going. EJ - It's fine, I have errands to take care of ... she's gone. Outside the front door Sami sends a text to Kate. Gabi's going off the rails. Meet me at the square.

Eric - Why don't I start first. You tell me why you're so upset today. We haven't seen each other so I know it's not something I did. Nicole - No, but that sister of yours paid me a visit. Yep, just dropped right by the TV station and told me that I'm trash and you're not and the only way I could help you is if I don't cover your story. Eric - I'm sorry. I saw Sami earlier today. We had coffee and your name came up. Nicole - And she jumped right on it. She's another reason I'm not helping you. Eric - Okay but we both know Sami's not the reason you're upset. The only real reason you're upset is because I blamed you for being that woman in the hotel. Nicole - Yeah. Let's look at that for a second, shall we; the whole being blamed for something I didn't do thing. I know, we've been there, done that but it's the who, the why, the how and that you overheard me telling Brady that I couldn't help it that I loved you. And I fought it. I did everything I could but my feelings went so deep that I was getting ready to quit my job. And what did you do? You took what you knew I felt in my heart and you twisted it into something so ugly, so horrible ... Eric - I'm so sorry. Nicole snaps - I'm not done yet. And in case you're shaking right now I'm so done with you it's pathetic. There's nothing in here for you, not anymore because you betrayed me in the worst possible way. You destroyed something inside me I knew was good ... Eric - If I could take back that betrayal I would. I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how violated you must feel. Nicole - Yes. I know I will never be a saint and there are so many things I have done that I will hang my head about but the fact that you thought I was capable of doing that; of seducing you and then pretending to save you and looking you in the eyes that next day and pretending that I cared. That is why a couple of sorry's won't cut it. Okay, now I'm done. I'm done. No, I'm not done because I haven't told you why I'm not going to help you. I can't believe I still want to do this but after you did that to me, I still wanted to help you. But then you started to show me that you never really believed in me; that you never had any real faith, and I thought you did and that meant the world to me. And now I'm done. I'm gone and I will never put myself in a position where you or anyone else can hurt me again.

Maggie - I think I know what's coming. I mean if I move in here talking about Daniel is something out of bounds. Jen - No that's not what I was going to say. He's your son and you love him. Maggie - Then what don't want. Jen - I don't want a daily description. I don't want to know what he's thinking or feeling. I don't want to know if he's seeing someone, okay. Maggie hugs her. Okay. JJ comes home. Jen - Guess who might come live with us for a little while. JJ - Yeah? Cool! Jen gets a call she steps out of the room to take. JJ grabs a book he needs for class. I'll see you. Maggie - JJ, we need to talk about Daniel.

Dan looks up when Theresa knocks on his office door and sticks her head inside. He tells her he has a lot of things to do. Theresa - It's important. Dan tells her to leave the door open. Theresa - It's kind of confidential. Dan insists the door stay open. Theresa - The thing is I don't know who else I can talk to about this. Dan - About what? Theresa - JJ.

Segment 3: Kate sees Sami's text. She continues her conversation. Okay, Chad asked you to call me, you've called me, now we're done. Stefano - He wanted me to tell you how much I've changed since the incident. Kate - Oh, the incident! You mean the incident in which your son was shot because of things you put in motion, that incident? Stefano - I'm planning on a kinder future. Kate - Seriously! So you're going to change because your son almost died. Give me a break! Stefano - Katerina, you have the right to feel anyway you want about me okay. As a matter of fact I'll give you all the time that you want as soon as I get back to Salem. He hangs up.

Eric - I can understand why you don't want to help me. It'll all be moot anyway. He goes to leave. Nicole - Why? Eric - You know Daniel, he's very generous. He's already spent so much time trying to help me. I'm just not sure I can accept his offer. Nicole - Why not? Eric - His motives may be for the wrong reasons. The truth is I'm not sure I know the man at all.

Dan closes his office door. Okay. What? Theresa - I just ran into JJ at the square. I think it was accidental this time. Dan - What do you mean this time? Theresa - He keeps running into me every couple of days and I can't figure out why. I thought he wanted to talk to me or something. I keep it short and get moving but I don't know, maybe he has a crush on me or it may have something to do with his mom. Dan - Why do you say that? Theresa - I was really awful to her and I tried to make amends because I'm starting AA but when I told Jen how sorry I was all she wanted was for me to stay away from JJ. So I'm trying you know but it's not like I can go to her and tell her that her son won't leave me alone. Dan - No. Theresa - So what should I do?

Maggie - You know I love you and our mom and your sister. JJ - Sure. Maggie - So I hope you won't take this wrong way okay. I just don't want to hear you saying anything nasty about Daniel anymore. JJ - You won't, never again. Maggie - Really? JJ - It won't be a problem, I promise. Maggie - Okay, I'm relieved. JJ - I'm glad. If you need any help moving just give me a call. Maggie - Yes. Thanks. They hug. JJ leaves. Jen comes into the room. Is something wrong? Did JJ say something? Maggie - No, it's what he didn't say. I brought up Daniel and he was perfectly nice about him. It's almost as if ... she stops. Okay, I'm learning a lesson here. I will think about moving in. Maggie leaves.

Sami meets up with Gabi in the square. Gabi - Sami, I'm glad to see you. I'm freaking out just a little bit ... Sami - I'm sorry I was out of town on business yesterday. Gabi - I just feel like if I don't have anyone to talk to I start freaking out and I don't know what to do because I don't want to feel this way. It's about Nick okay. Sami - You know what, keep your voice down sweetie and we're going to pretend that we're having a great time here. Gabi - I'm having dreams about him. Sami - I understand. But you know what we're not going to do, we're not going to say his name and you're going to smile right now because people are watching and we're having a good time. Come on, you can do this. Gabi - This is crazy! Sami - And that's why I'm here to help you remember how real this is. This is really real and it's important for us to stick together. Sami pastes on a big smile and waves Kate over. Kate walks to their table. What now Gabi? I mean, really, again!

Segment 4: Dan - I will speak to JJ and make sure he steers clear of you. In the meantime, this is just between you and me. Theresa - I still don't remember what happened that night but I am sorry I got you in trouble. Dan - Don't worry about it ... Maggie barges in. Oh, I'm sorry. Theresa - No, I was just getting ready to leave. That meeting you told me about, I missed it. I lost track of time but I did call Lenita, that woman you said might want to be my sponsor. Maggie - What did she say? Theresa - She told me about another meeting and we're going to hook up there. So thanks. Maggie - Sure, good luck. Theresa leaves. Maggie starts telling Dan about why she's there but he stops her and asks if this can wait. There's something I really need to do right now. Maggie says sure and leaves. Dan - Okay JJ, it's you and me Bud.

Nicole - Why don't you trust Daniel? Eric - His motives. It wouldn't be right for me to accept his offer of help if it was for the wrong reasons. Nicole - And what would his wrong reasons be? Eric snaps - If he's finding a way to make amends. It's no secret that he was involved with my cousin Theresa Donovan. She's something of a wild child, yes, I will admit that but ... Nicole - Okay, would you shut up. You're a total idiot!

EJ is with Stefano. Stefano hands something over to him. Chad asked that you return that to Abigail. EJ - I have to say I was a little surprised to get your telephone call. You beat a rather hasty retreat from Salem when Kristen's video surfaced. Stefano - Things to do. EJ - Well if you're waiting for the ill will to subside before returning home you may have to live as long as Methuselah. Honestly, I could wring her neck. Not only did she seduce that illiterate Brady not once, but twice she then made a video of herself fornicating with his brother the priest for the entire world to see. Stefano - Your sister really knows how to make a statement. EJ - She better watch her step wherever she is because if the police prove she drugged Fr. Eric to get him on that video, she's in trouble. Stefano - Is that what happened? EJ - Are you kidding? This is us. Father, what she did was terrible. When she came back you asked her to reunite the entire family now you have Chad running to the hills, Kristen's on the lam. Stefano - But you, your children, your lovely lady, they're all with you now. How is that going? EJ - Horribly.

Sami smiles - Kate, thank you for coming so quickly when I called. Gabi - You told Kate that we were meeting. Sami - Yeah, we're all having such a great time together I think Kate should join us, right. Kate - I think it's a good idea to play this happy but I think you can tone it down a bit. Sami - Funny, I was thinking the same thing about your makeup but aren't we here to help Gabi. Kate - Okay sweetheart, why were you upset about Sami contacting me. Were you thinking maybe there was another way out of this mess? Like maybe you could make a backstabbing deal with Sami and hang your ex-husband's murder on me?

Segment 5: Dan joins JJ at a table at the Pub. Dan - I'm going to make this quick. I don't know what you think you're doing but you can not keep talking to Theresa. She said that she saw you in the square today. JJ - No, man. I swear I was just walking there and she was walking towards me. I didn't plan it. Dan - Why didn't you just say hi and keep moving. JJ - Because, I don't know. I thought maybe she was remembering stuff about that night. Dan - She doesn't. That ship has sailed. JJ - Yeah, she kind of said that. But I was just thinking after she left maybe there's some way I can make things right.

Nicole - Let me tell you about Daniel Jonas. He is the definition of a real friend. There's no one else better. He goes out of his way to help people maybe even those who don't deserve it. She lifts up her hand. And now you're life has been ripped from you and Daniel wants to step up and do the right thing and it has nothing to do with Theresa Donovan. Eric - Okay, that's how you see it. I understand but he was at her apartment that night. Nicole - Yeah because he found her. He saved her and he blew his reputation in the bargain but he didn't do anything wrong. Eric - You seem to know more than you're saying about what Daniel did that night. Could you? Nicole - No. Eric - Well then I'm still in a bind. I realise you think he's a terrific guy and I want to believe that too but I need more. He walks to the door. Nicole - It's called faith, Father. I'm giving you my word. Accept it or don't.

EJ - Of course Samantha thinks I knew everything about Kristen's project. Stefano - You did. EJ - Of course I did but she doesn't know that. I've been trying to convince her that all I knew was that Kristen slept with Eric not how she did or that there was a video. Stefano - And Samantha's not buying it. EJ - She can't prove I'm lying but if she ever finds out, I'm going to lose everything.

Sami laughs. Whoa, Kate. Aren't you paranoid? Can you not use the M word quite so much or perhaps speak the name of the person who was M'd. Gabi - It wasn't a plot. I swear Kate, I swear! Kate - Okay. Sami's probably right. I was just thinking that after yesterday's little performance ... Sami - What performance? Kate - Oh Gabi didn't tell how she almost confessed everything to her brother. Sami - You almost told Rafe! WTH Gabi, you ... Kate stops her. It was an outstanding performance. Gabi - I'm sorry. I keep having these really bad nightmares and I can't ... I have to tell him. Sami - Look, I understand. You want your brother's comfort, his support. Gabi - Yes of course. My God, that's all I want. Sami - What is that doing to Rafe? What kind of situation are you putting him in? If you tell him then you're giving him this horrible choice to make. To cover for you and what happened with you know who or send his sister to prison. Kate - You need to just think ahead and get a grip. Think about Arianna. Do you really want to send her mother to prison or her grandmother. Sami - Or her great-grandmother? I mean honestly a woman of Kate's advanced age working in the prison Laundromat. What would that be like! Kate - Really Sami! Sami - I'm just trying to impress upon her how important it is to not let that scum, you know who, ruin our lives from the grave. Kate - Or the bottom of the river. Sami - Exactly. So what's it going to be Gabi. You can't tell anyone, not one word, not ever.

Segment 6: Eric closes the door. You're right. I need to trust Daniel and you. I made one of the worst decisions of my life by not trusting you and I'll never make that mistake again. I'm going to work with Daniel. I'm going to take his help and listen to everything he says. Will you? Could you please reconsider and help me too?

Dan - I do not want you worrying about trying to fix this. You lay low for a few weeks; at least until your sentencing becomes final. Deal? JJ - There's not much else I can do. Jen walks up outside and she sees Dan and JJ together.

EJ - At least she hasn't moved out. Stefano - You have separate bedrooms. EJ - Yeah. It's maddening! She doesn't trust me. Stefano - Be patient because trust comes in small packages when it comes to women. EJ - I'm just going to stay the course and hope that she never finds out what I really knew about Kristen. Stefano - Think Elvis, think. I certainly am not going to say anything, right? Kristen is the only other one who knows about it so there's no way Samantha should find out. EJ - I suppose. Even if she trusts me enough to let me back in her bed Father, I don't think she's ever going to commit to marriage.

Gabi - The nightmares are so real. Sami - Then you wake up. Gabi - I can't live my life like that. Kate - Like what? Gabi - Having him look at us and then watching him slide down into the cold river ... Sami - Hush. It's not anyone's favourite memory okay. We're all having nightmares. Gabi - You are? Sami - Yes, of course. Anyone with a conscience would have a nightmare from something like that. Kate - Well I slept like a baby last night. It makes no sense to lose sleep over a guy like that. All of a sudden the birdwatcher walks up. Greetings!

Segment 7: Stefano - Elvis, I know you. You can get anything that you set your mind to and it's going to come to you; she is going to come to you in your bed and to the altar. EJ - So I just keep lying. Stefano - And praying that she never finds out that you knew what your sister did to that priest.

Nicole - Yes Eric, I will help try to prove your innocence. Eric - Thank you. I don't think I have to say how much that means to me. Nicole - I will cover the story. I will tell exactly what happened but Eric I might have to use some of the footage of that video. Eric - Understood. Nicole - I'll make sure your side of the story comes out. I'm also going to tell everyone what an evil bitch Kristen DiMera is, was and always will be. Eric - I don't think it will make much difference. They've already made up their mind. Nicole - Yeah, well then maybe that will help Daniel prove your case and I'm going to use the station as a way to tap into any kind of database he might need. Eric - I don't know what else to say. Thank you. I hope this means that someday ... Nicole - I'll tell you what it means. It means I'm doing this because I want to, no other reason. Clear? And it's the right thing to do. Any other journalist would do the same. Eric leaves.

Dan returns to the hospital and finds Maggie near the nurse's station. He tells her he has some free time. Maggie tells him she may be moving in with Jennifer for a little while. Dan thinks that's good. You and Jennifer have always been close. I knew she'd reach out to you once she heard about Victor. About Victor ... I know your fine, I just want you to know that I hope things work out for you two. Maggie - My sentiments exactly.

JJ comes home and finds Jen on her laptop in the living room. He thought she would be at work. Jen - I was waiting for you to come home. I want you to tell me what's going on. JJ - What do you mean? Jen - I saw you talking to Daniel at the pub and if I'm not mistaken that's about the third time I've seen you talking to Daniel. You promised me that you were going to stay away from him, remember. JJ - Yeah. Jen - What's truly weird though is that you weren't angry. In fact you were really calm when you were talking to Daniel, almost as if you were really interested in what he was saying; almost as if the two of you were friends. So I want to know right now ... the truth ... what is going on with you and Daniel?

Theresa comes back into Dan's office. Dan - I'm working on the JJ thing. Everything's going to be fine. You should be great. Theresa - Thanks, that's great but we didn't get to finish before. Dan - Finish what? Theresa - There's something I need to ask. I've been putting if off for a while now for a lot of reasons but I just can't do that anymore. I need to know what happened; everything, the night you saved my life.

Sami says hello. Man - I saw you lovely ladies from across the way, recognised the sonorous sound of your voices. Kate - Yes and you said greetings in passing? Man - May I, he points to an empty chair. Thank you. I'd like to ask a question. Why did you all deceive me when we were down by the river the other night. Did you think I wouldn't find out what you did.

six
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 6 2013, 10:13 PM
EJ knows it doesn't matter how long he knew, but the fact that he did.

Don't see any EJAMI break up either, didn't James say, anyone else would but not them.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out, because Sami's dreams show that she just wants him to admit he's wrong and apologize. While EJ thinks honesty will cause her to break up with him. Although since it looks like EJ will never actually willingly come clean, Sami won't get to have a calm reaction to everything.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

six
Dec 7 2013, 10:02 AM
JillianJ
Dec 6 2013, 10:13 PM
EJ knows it doesn't matter how long he knew, but the fact that he did.

Don't see any EJAMI break up either, didn't James say, anyone else would but not them.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out, because Sami's dreams show that she just wants him to admit he's wrong and apologize. While EJ thinks honesty will cause her to break up with him. Although since it looks like EJ will never actually willingly come clean, Sami won't get to have a calm reaction to everything.
That's my take on Sami, too. Although, I did give her a WTF look when she asked EJ if he was even trying to find Kristen. Um, Sami, even if he were, I would hate for him to turn her over to your family.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Few points after watching the last two episodes

I don't understand why Will and Sonny aren't part of the leather bonanza. The leather jacket Sonny is wearing is from last year. And what twDOOL's wardrobe people need to be charged with crimes against fashion and decency for the way they dress Will and Sonny. Ugh!

I am realizing that I don't have a lot of loyalty to any couple, except Will and Sonny but their story sucks. I don't dislike and like Ejami but it bothers me that after all the horrible things EJ did to Sami's family she's still with him. Maybe he paid for what he did to her when she shot him. But just recently he was blackmailing her 18-year old son. He stole innocent people's pensions and framed her step-dad (the man who raised her). Somehow I cannot get over that. But worst of all, the gleeful way he's reacting to Eric's trauma makes EJ is irredeemable for Sami. I really, really like JS but how can you get over that stuff.

Dan and Jennifer.... I just can't. Make it stop please. They contaminate everyone for me. Nicole, Maggie, even JJ all annoy me now because of their proximity to those two.

And speaking of Nicole, I just want Eric to stop apologizing and seeking her forgiveness. She's not worthy of his love. I don't want her to be a doormat but I want her to understand his trauma and how messed up he was. Instead she's charging him with crimes he didn't commit (his sister's douchebaggery and her claim that Eric made people believe that she raped him. WTF). I know I am risking being banned from this board and shunned for ever but I want Eric with someone less sanctimonious who wouldn't hold over him that she's helping him. She should either do it because she cares about him and wants to right a wrong or because as a reporter she's invested in getting to the truth. I am done with all this self congratulatory and look at me, I am noble and great, I am helping the man who accused me of a heinous crime. Fuck that shit.
Finally, for the first time, I am really enjoying Gabi. The three ladies work well together. I just hope no one else joins their trio.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Rosebud
Dec 7 2013, 09:43 AM
S loves EJ
Dec 7 2013, 09:36 AM
Rosebud
tomsawyer

Rosebud
tomsawyer

Yes, he did rape Hope. That storyline was when Days jumped the shark for me, and when the character of Stefano became a joke.
Stefano never raped Hope. The only person who ever came close to raping Hope was Will (Hathaway's henchman). Plus, it was Gina, Stefano slept with, not Hope, & Gina did it to allow John to escape.

S loves EJ

I remember Hope saying that if Stefano was the father of JT he must have raped her, and that
she was horrified about the idea that he could be the father so Hope saw it as rape.

lysie
Member Avatar

Stefano was very specific about why he never raped Marleba. He was convinced she'd come to him willingly. I take issue with him being labeled a coward for NOT raping someone. As in, I'm going to have to just stop typing.

S loves EJ

I obviously don't think a man is a coward in real life for not raping a woman, but it seems to
make him a weak villain to me.

lysie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 7 2013, 12:15 PM
I obviously don't think a man is a coward in real life for not raping a woman, but it seems to
Yes. Rapists are the only real villains.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

S loves EJ
Dec 7 2013, 11:37 AM
I remember Hope saying that if Stefano was the father of JT he must have raped her, and that
she was horrified about the idea that he could be the father so Hope saw it as rape.
I believe it was Bo that claimed that if Stefano was the father, he must've raped Hope. But ultimately, Hope became pregnant during the time Stefano had her brainwashed as Gina. So you could argue that it's rape because it was Hope's physical body, but the person who was occupying her mind was never forced to sleep with anyone.
Pre-rewrite to make Bo the father, there were only 2 people "Gina" slept with that could've been the father: Stefano & John. Gina seduced John in the submarine when he was on his honeymoon, & then Gina slept with Stefano to allow John to escape after Stefano caught Gina & John together on the submarine.

S loves EJ

lysie
Dec 7 2013, 12:19 PM
S loves EJ
No you don't have to be a rapist to be a villain, but Stefano have always wanted Marlena so him not
going after her but just waiting for her makes him a delusional fool but not a corward that was a bad
choice of word and I'm sorry. I don't think it makes much since why Stefano would be above rape
when he isn't above crimes like murder and torture.

lysie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 7 2013, 12:46 PM
lysie
Dec 7 2013, 12:19 PM
S loves EJ
No you don't have to be a rapist to be a villain, but Stefano have always wanted Marlena so him not
going after her but just waiting for her makes him a delusional fool but not a corward that was a bad
choice of word and I'm sorry. I don't think it makes much since why Stefano would be above rape
when he isn't above crimes like murder and torture.
Have you ever seen any of that story? It doesn't sound like it. He certainly wasn't just waiting around. And I don't think he's above raping someone at all. He didn't want to rape Marlena because he thought she'd fall in love with him. He felt it would mean more to both of them, though obviously specifically him, if she was a willing participant. He didn't just want her for sex.

S loves EJ

Well I started watching around the time Will's paternity came out so no I haven't seen much of
Stefano's obssession with Marlena. I know he kidnapped her and try to hypnosize her into
falling in love with her but I didn't see it. Stefano strikes me as to evil to fall in love but if he
still do it would weaken him. I could be wrong though maybe he was a great villain in the 90s.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply