Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Victor and Dylan Spoiler for 12/9
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 04:22 PM (1,246 Views)
PHICKER

Victor tells Dylan to stay away from Nikki for her sake and for yours. Dylan says that he intended to do just that.

It's not Victor place or right to say anything to Dylan like that! Dylan is Nikki's son not his! Now, if this were anybody but Nikki I'd say wait until Nikki finds out what he said to Dylan considering that she wants a relationship with her son, however, Nikki is weak and submissive. She will get mad for a minute and let Victor get away with interfering where he has no right or say so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I hope she rips into Victor when she finds out what he said to Dylan. There is just only so much Victor dares to do.
It's not Dylan's fault Nikki was raped by a Manson wannabe, got pregnant. Least she had the brains and compassion to give him up for adoption so he could be adopted.
Also not Dylan's fault that Avery stood Nick up. She could have said 'I'm late for my wedding day Dylan, grow up.'
It's just easier to rip into him. Wait until he goes PTSD on them.

PHICKER

Nikki's being raped is not the issue and neither is that wedding and the reason Avery did not show up. What does any of that matter? The point at hand is that Dylan is Nikki's oldest son, her child! This is not Victor's business and he should stay out of it and he is out of line saying anything like that to Dylan.

Some keep bring up that rape. It does not matter because Nikki wants her son in her life! She wants to get to know him and loves him. She already loves him! So that settles that.
Edited by PHICKER, Dec 6 2013, 11:32 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 6 2013, 04:22 PM
Victor tells Dylan to stay away from Nikki for her sake and for yours. Dylan says that he intended to do just that.

It's not Victor place or right to say anything to Dylan like that! Dylan is Nikki's son not his! Now, if this were anybody but Nikki I'd say wait until Nikki finds out what he said to Dylan considering that she wants a relationship with her son, however, Nikki is weak and submissive. She will get mad for a minute and let Victor get away with interfering where he has no right or say so.
Well, she IS Victor's wife, and she DOES have MS, and I can see Victor wanting to protect her from anymore stress, even though, as usual, just like everyone else, he's going about it the wrong way.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 6 2013, 07:18 PM
Nikki's being raped is not the issue and neither is that wedding and the reason Avery did not show up. What does any of that matter? The point at hand is that Dylan is Nikki's oldest son. her child! This is not Victor business and he should stay out of it and he is outline saying anything like that to Dylan.

Some keep bring up that rape. It does not matter because Nikki wants her son in her life! She wants to get to know him and loves. She already loves him! So that settles that.
But Dylan doesn't want anything to do with her.

PHICKER

Sammie Jo
Dec 6 2013, 07:29 PM
PHICKER
Nikki's being raped is not the issue and neither is that wedding and the reason Avery did not show up. What does any of that matter? The point at hand is that Dylan is Nikki's oldest son. her child! This is not Victor business and he should stay out of it and he is outline saying anything like that to Dylan.

Some keep bring up that rape. It does not matter because Nikki wants her son in her life! She wants to get to know him and loves. She already loves him! So that settles that.
Dylan's wanting nothing to do with Nikki won't last and we all know it.

Nate
Member Avatar

Victor take your old ass out of here.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 6 2013, 11:34 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 6 2013, 07:29 PM
PHICKER

Dylan's wanting nothing to do with Nikki won't last and we all know it.
Probably not, maybe he'll save nikki from some disaster and victor will be grateful and welcome him into the family, and Dylan will realize he cares about nikki :blah: :blah: :blah:
Everyone will live happily ever after except Nick, because by then, Avery is his SIL. :popcorn:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Upteen years later you can't barge into a man's life, totally up end it , tell him that his mother lied to him and his father and tell him 'I'm the MAMA!'
Posted Image
She's been a coffee shop customer treating him like a bartender.
She can't expect instant love. He doesn't care who she is and I don't blame him.
Nick has been on his ass like Dylan was a bitch in heat. Sharon has befriended him, bless her pea-pickin' heart.
Dylan doesn't owe Nikki anything. She loves the idea of having another son in town.
To Dylan she is just another middle age woman married to a tycoon.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Dec 7 2013, 08:08 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

If it was me, I'd tell them all to go fly a kite, especially Nick, well, Nick I'd tell to go pound sand.

eruell

BlissfulLily
Dec 6 2013, 06:14 PM
I hope she rips into Victor when she finds out what he said to Dylan. There is just only so much Victor dares to do.
It's not Dylan's fault Nikki was raped by a Manson wannabe, got pregnant. Least she had the brains and compassion to give him up for adoption so he could be adopted.
Also not Dylan's fault that Avery stood Nick up. She could have said 'I'm late for my wedding day Dylan, grow up.'
It's just easier to rip into him. Wait until he goes PTSD on them.
I see this Ian guy turning up in GC in the not too distant future. Dylan will want to know what his father is all about, then see everyone's life get turned upside down again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply