Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 12/9/13
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 05:44 PM (2,041 Views)
thepadange

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/14437/?par=Days%20of%20our%20Lives|Home|Site%20Nav|Photos|Featured|2#item=307840
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Rory gets a leather jacket.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel and Jennifer have an emotionally painful run-in.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Ljay
Member Avatar

And all this time I figured it would be Sami that would threaten Jordan...or whatever Kate says to her..

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Dec 6 2013, 05:45 PM
Sonny's got one too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

the bust is completely distracting in this pic. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Why do i have a feeling that Sonny's eavesdropping will result in him finding something out & becoming even more of an annoying prick as he holds yet another thing over Gabi's head?

lysie
Member Avatar

Lmao at both of those busts.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2013, 06:18 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

SKBaldwin

Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2013, 06:17 PM
concerned
Dec 6 2013, 05:45 PM
Sonny's got one too.
Doesn't JJ have one too?

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Yawwwwnnnnn :thumbsdown:

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I love how Druggie Brady looks like he's ordering a pizza with extra "cheese."

Rafe better watch what he says to Kate before she snaps and cuts the brakes to his wheel chair.

camera shy

Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Doesn't the face on that bust looks like Elvis Presley? Look at its nose and mouth.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2013, 06:20 PM
Why do i have a feeling that Sonny's eavesdropping will result in him finding something out & becoming even more of an annoying prick as he holds yet another thing over Gabi's head?
I feel like Gabi is usually more of an asshole to Sonny than the other way around.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Oh God...Sami still has that fugly, unflattering outfit on and enough with all the leather on her already.
Edited by magicsteacher, Dec 7 2013, 08:29 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Really, I can see Sir Self-Righteous take all the campy fun out if this storyline with his self serving moralizing and condemnation all the while turning a blind eye (for Will's sake, of course) to Sami and Kate's actions. Ugh! Go away Sonny!
Edited by badaddiction, Dec 7 2013, 11:19 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Dec 7 2013, 11:02 AM
Supergirlx2
Really, I can see Sir Self-Righteous take all the campy fun out if this storyline with his self serving moralizing and condemnation all the while turning a blind eye (for Will's sake, of course) to Sami and Kate's actions. Ugh! Go away Sonny!
i want to not hate Sonny, but recently he's been written like suck a prick. too bad him finding out about it couldn't result in him joining in the fun by coming up with funny ways of making the girls go insane.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 11:22 AM
badaddiction
Supergirlx2
i want to not hate Sonny, but recently he's been written like suck a prick. too bad him finding out about it couldn't result in him joining in the fun by coming up with funny ways of making the girls go insane.
I liked Sonny as written by MarDar, but I truly dislike TomSell's version.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Dec 7 2013, 11:40 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2013, 11:22 AM
badaddiction
Supergirlx2
I liked Sonny as written by MarDar, but I truly dislike TomSell's version.
Ditto here. I feel like MarDar did a good job of writing the characters as individuals & keeping their personalities consistent. TomSell seem to modify personalities to fit the story.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

It's about time Kate got the message loud and clear from Rafe's mouth. It's time to let that relationship go and move on with Jordan's mysterious past and have Rafe involved in that!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply