Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 12/9/13
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 05:44 PM (1,997 Views)
SKBaldwin

Hamilton
Dec 7 2013, 01:53 PM
It's about time Kate got the message loud and clear from Rafe's mouth. It's time to let that relationship go and move on with Jordan's mysterious past and have Rafe involved in that!
I don't think Kate's gonna let Rafe go that easily.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Ophelia
Dec 6 2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:

Daniel and Jennifer have an emotionally painful run-in.

Spoiler: click to toggle
At this point, Daniel and Jennifer should suck it up. I mean, if the rest of us have to have emotionally painful moments because we're forced to see these two chemistry-free idiots together onscreen, then they can quit acting like middle schoolers.

camera shy

SKBaldwin
Dec 7 2013, 02:04 PM
Hamilton
Dec 7 2013, 01:53 PM
It's about time Kate got the message loud and clear from Rafe's mouth. It's time to let that relationship go and move on with Jordan's mysterious past and have Rafe involved in that!
I don't think Kate's gonna let Rafe go that easily.
Yeah, she probably won't. But how do you hang on to someone who doesn't want to be hung to? Rafe should have really cleared the air with Kate and told her he just wants to be friends now.....and made it clear with no benefits.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I get it. Leather is back in.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply