Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of December 9th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 08:05 PM (1,280 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-12913/n43830/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9imXSPhUW8

paul89

wow

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lmao at the inclusion of Sami's "Shhhh" at the end of the promo.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is so the Sami I prefer...Loving Gabi, Sami, and Kate's story.

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm excited to see Sonny enter this storyline.

I bet Sami tells Sonny that Gabi bludgeoned Nick in self-defense, but Sonny suspects that Gabi attacked Nick in cold blood. Then Sami says that Gabi isn't capable of attacking Nick in cold blood, and so Sonny tells Sami about "the Melanie thing" in order to prove that Gabi has a dark side. (Sonny might also correctly suspect that Nick had threatened to tell the cops about "the Melanie thing" if Gabi didn't come to New York with him. So, it would seem like Gabi did have a big motive to attack Nick in cold blood.)

If Sami and Kate realize that Gabi does have a dark side, then Sami and Kate might decide to betray Gabi before Gabi betrays them. (Kate already thinks that Gabi wants to broker a side deal with Sami.) So, I could totally imagine Sami and Kate throwing Gabi under the bus once the crap hits the fan.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Lawd, here comes Sonny with his self-righteous condemnation taking the campy fun out if the story. Go away, Sonny.

camera shy

badaddiction
Dec 7 2013, 10:51 AM
Lawd, here comes Sonny with his self-righteous condemnation taking the campy fun out if the story. Go away, Sonny.
I know. It should be Lucas......he would add to the fun.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 7 2013, 11:29 AM
badaddiction
Dec 7 2013, 10:51 AM
I know. It should be Lucas......he would add to the fun.
I like Lucas' snarky take on things. He's lived long enough and done enough things to know that life isn't all black and white. Heck, even when he recentlythreatened to take Allie away, it wasn't just about EJ. It was about Sami also choosing to live the gangsta lifestyle.

Ian H
Member Avatar

his expression tho. hes so shocked!!

elci525
Member Avatar

I don't understand Sami's braid and black-and-blue school uniform skirt in that clip.

concerned
Member Avatar

elci525
Dec 9 2013, 10:41 AM
I don't understand Sami's braid and black-and-blue school uniform skirt in that clip.
She's already trying to compete with Abby ??? Oops Bad me.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

concerned
Dec 9 2013, 03:32 PM
elci525
Or Ciara! :rolleyes:

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Reese
Dec 9 2013, 03:40 PM
concerned
Dec 9 2013, 03:32 PM
elci525

:laugh: Good one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply