Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Hunter King (Summer Newman); On Summer, the DNA Test, the reveal. (Article)
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 11:37 PM (2,888 Views)
PHICKER

What was your reaction when you first learned that Nick wasn't going to be Summer's dad? At that point, did you think that was the truth?

I thought that was the truth until they exposed what happened. I didn't find out the truth until the script came. They're like, "You have to wait and see." For a while I was like, "Oh, my gosh! This is huge. He's not my dad." I was getting really into it. Then I saw what happened. I was reading and they left like a cliff note right at the end of one of the scripts about what Sharon did. I was sitting in my dressing room in disbelief, like, "How could she do that to me? This is awful. This is way bad." I took it very close to heart.

Are you looking forward to the big reveal when the truth comes out that Sharon switched the DNA tests?

I'm actually really excited. I'm very curious as to how they're going to play it out with Summer. I'm sure she's still going to have the close bond that she now has with Jack. I'm excited to play it as an actress and to see how it all plays out as a fan.

The entire interview can be read here:
http://soaps.about.com/od/bbinterviews/fl/YampRs-Hunter-King-Dishes-on-Summer-Ne...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wish they'd hurry up and spill the beans about the switch.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Must be coming up soon! :P Not soon enough.
Slam, slam, BOOM!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I can't wait for this to happen! Sharon it's going to take more than your sweet bi-polar self to get out of this. Isn't what she did considered a crime? But than what hasn't she done that wasn't considered a crime....lied about the dead body being Victor, marrying Tucker when she knew Victor wasn't dead, stealing, arson and now switching the paternity tests so she get Nick back, hmmmmmmm??? Maybe this will take some of the jest of Nikki, because victor's head will explode when he hears this! I think it's time for Phyllis to wake up with all memory intact. :cheer:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Seems to me we covered a law in here about offering assistance to someone that was injured. Maybe not a law but pure common decency.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 7 2013, 10:26 AM
Seems to me we covered a law in here about offering assistance to someone that was injured. Maybe not a law but pure common decency.
I don't know about Wisconsin, but in Texas there sure is a law, it's called failing to stop and render aid.

celine12

SnowAngel
Dec 7 2013, 09:26 AM
I can't wait for this to happen! Sharon it's going to take more than your sweet bi-polar self to get out of this. Isn't what she did considered a crime? But than what hasn't she done that wasn't considered a crime....lied about the dead body being Victor, marrying Tucker when she knew Victor wasn't dead, stealing, arson and now switching the paternity tests so she get Nick back, hmmmmmmm??? Maybe this will take some of the jest of Nikki, because victor's head will explode when he hears this! I think it's time for Phyllis to wake up with all memory intact. :cheer:
ITA. Love the cheer leader. lol

nananana7
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Dec 6 2013, 11:37 PM
It seems that somehow that link got broken.

Here is the link that is clickable to the full interview:
http://soaps.about.com/od/bbinterviews/fl/YampRs-Hunter-King-Dishes-on-Summer-Newman-the-Big-Reveal-and-More.htm

And thank you for posting!

Edited by nananana7, Dec 7 2013, 01:08 PM.

scotsgirl813

SnowAngel
Dec 7 2013, 09:26 AM
Why should Sharon pay?

Victor has done unspeakable things to Billy and Billy's wife still forgives him. Victor brought that psycho back that ended up hurting Summer when she was little....nothing.

Phyllis where do we start....Sacha, Danny, Christine, just to mention a couple

Nikki has done plenty...

Adam....

Chelsea....

Jack....

They have ALL done things yet they never paid but Sharon is held to a different standard. Never did understand that

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh the list goes on. I'm on the 'nice' list until at least the 26th.
Yes they have all did dastardly things.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Stafford Project has season finale'

(I'm dreaming of a ....)
Merry Christmas. I might be your surprise Christmas morning.
Summer and Jack will be sooooooo happy to see me!
Opening my bag of goodies at the family party, you might have cause to worry.
Hoping Summer will be happy to know that Nick is her Dad. Sadly I will make Jack, my fiance' sad. He will always be special to Summer. I'll make my ex-husband happy, and make you wear prison orange for tampering with medical records, not calling for help after you helped me down the concrete steps.
You could have done that anonymously you know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply