Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,711 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I so wanted to look like "Julie" when I was a young teen! She's still the "Most Beautiful Girl in the World" as far as I'm concerned.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Susan Seaforth Hayes was and still is one of the most gorgeous women to grace daytime screens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'd really love to know what it is that she and Bill have been eating/drinking all these years to still look so fabulous. They need to bottle and sell it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sadly I missed all of the early DOOL--didn't start watching until the 80s, and that was only sporadically.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I don't know why they don't use Julie more. She was outstanding in the pot party scenes - when she talked about how she hated cruising. Such brilliant comic timing.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Thanks to the ice storm, I'm watching live today.

Daniel is on sadly.

Wilson are on, being cute and in love and Will is telling Sonny how awesome he is.

Rafe and Jordan came by to visit Ari. It's nice to see Jordan interacting with other characters and she's being charming. Ari remains the cutest baby.

There's some JJ/Jennifer stuff. CM is doing outstanding. Jennifer remains annoying.

The Hocus Pocus Three (That's what I call the trio of Kate, Sami & Gabi) are talking with the British witness guy.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I want to know who wrote today's script. Sami uses the word "chippy" and refers to the film Sunset Boulevard.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ is telling Jennifer that leaving him in England was not her fault. She's trying to say that she should have brought him home sooner - but JJ is begging off and saying none of that matters. It's like the writers are reading DR and explaining that Jennifer is totally innocent and we all suck for not shipping Dannifer.

CM is doing a great job. I liked JJ better when he was a shit making trouble.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny is suspecting Gabi, Will is pointing out that they don't get along and Sonny admits that but still says he thinks he's right.

It's very rare that any couple gets to talk/support each other work on a problem together. There should be more of that with other couples.

Daniel always looks like he needs a shower but today he looks like he needs a good scrubbing in addition to a shower. I prefer troublemaker Theresa to weepy guilt-ridden Theresa.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pop up Rory.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

fans watching JJ's "confession" to Jen:
Posted Image

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It looks like the baby playing Ari loves Crishell and wants her not Galen to hold her and the actors ad libbed some dialogue about it. CS is good with baby.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Now baby Ari is shaking a noisemaker - so cute. So unscripted - but CS & GG are rolling with it. You can tell they are smiling about it.

Vicky4Mimi

Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 12:42 PM
fans watching JJ's "confession" to Jen:
Posted Image
I don't know what's his deal here, but I LOVE Sheldon!! :hail:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Now they are using Parker to ship Dannifer. :puke:

Vicky4Mimi

Honeybees
Dec 9 2013, 12:49 PM
Now baby Ari is shaking a noisemaker - so cute. So unscripted - but CS & GG are rolling with it. You can tell they are smiling about it.
I can't wait to see this!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Honeybees
Dec 9 2013, 12:15 PM
I don't know why they don't use Julie more. She was outstanding in the pot party scenes - when she talked about how she hated cruising. Such brilliant comic timing.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Honeybees
Dec 9 2013, 12:51 PM
Now they are using Parker to ship Dannifer. :puke:
Everyone is now pimping Fetch. Except maybe Anne. (& the honesty behind Theresa's Fetch pimping remains to be seen. Is her pimping just part of her shitstirring plan? we'll have to wait & see.)

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

today he looks like he needs a good scrubbing in addition to a shower

OMG :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply