Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,811 Views)
KateDiMera
Member Avatar

I enjoy the acting of Bird Man, but the blocking during their scenes was strange. Walking behind them in an already cramped space was distracting and unnatural. When I sit down with friends at a cafe, I sit and talk to them; I don't circle them like a professor or interrogator. The backpack comment was also ridiculous.

Other than that, I once again really loved the dynamic of all the characters in those scenes, even though it was nothing new. I actually didn't mind as much that Kate didn't get a few swipes in at Sami, because it wouldn't have fit the lie they spun. However, I would like either Sami's small brain or the writers (slightly) larger brains to come up with some jokes with a different punchline than "Haha, Kate's old." It's getting...well, old.

I also wish Sami or Kate would have a one-on-one conversation that better explains their reasons for killing Nick. The motive they're expressing to Gabi is moronic; the police absolutely would have believed her, so can one of the 'corrupted' remaining two admit that this was the perfect way to finally get rid of someone that was causing them and their families too many problems? (I used to defend them as not being capable of murder, but it's been too many years and too many dead bodies for that to be true.)

Sidenote: I want to burn all of Daniel's jewelry. It may be 50% of his douche factor for me.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Wouldn't it be cool if Percy Ruggles knows everything and blackmails Kate into being his girlfriend?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

KateDiMera
Dec 10 2013, 10:43 AM
I enjoy the acting of Bird Man, but the blocking during their scenes was strange. Walking behind them in an already cramped space was distracting and unnatural. When I sit down with friends at a cafe, I sit and talk to them; I don't circle them like a professor or interrogator. The backpack comment was also ridiculous.

Other than that, I once again really loved the dynamic of all the characters in those scenes, even though it was nothing new. I actually didn't mind as much that Kate didn't get a few swipes in at Sami, because it wouldn't have fit the lie they spun. However, I would like either Sami's small brain or the writers (slightly) larger brains to come up with some jokes with a different punchline than "Haha, Kate's old." It's getting...well, old.

I also wish Sami or Kate would have a one-on-one conversation that better explains their reasons for killing Nick. The motive they're expressing to Gabi is moronic; the police absolutely would have believed her, so can one of the 'corrupted' remaining two admit that this was the perfect way to finally get rid of someone that was causing them and their families too many problems? (I used to defend them as not being capable of murder, but it's been too many years and too many dead bodies for that to be true.)

Sidenote: I want to burn all of Daniel's jewelry. It may be 50% of his douche factor for me.

Good points all around. And I wish I could say Daniel's jewelry is fifty percent of why he's such an annoying douche. I wish. lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KateDiMera

His hair, stained shirts, year round tan and shmarmy face make up the other 50!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 10 2013, 11:44 AM
KateDiMera

His hair, stained shirts, year round tan and shmarmy face make up the other 50!
I often wonder what they are trying to do with Daniel.SC is a good looking guy in decent shape physically who can actually act.I simply do not understand why they don't have him,shave,get a hair cut,dress professionally appropriate,and stop carrying a stupid backback rather than a traditional doctor's bag.If they eliminated Fetch and Maggie then rid him of the surfer dude persona,"Daniel" would improve dramatically.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply