Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,690 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sounds like my main reason to turn on this epi is to see Rafe, Jordan, & Arianna. The scenes sound cute, & I'm curious about Rafe telling Jordan about Grace.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will is wondering what Hocus Pocus is up to - they all look guilty. I'm sure we'll get some bait and switch.

Ohhhh....and JJ just told the truth to Theresa and she's laughing in his face.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Dec 9 2013, 12:44 PM
It looks like the baby playing Ari loves Crishell and wants her not Galen to hold her and the actors ad libbed some dialogue about it. CS is good with baby.
Isn't this the 2nd time that baby wanted nothing to do with Rafe?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think Rafe is confused about what a PT does.

Meanwhile, I'm really starting to dig Jordan and her little secret.
Edited by tomsawyer, Dec 9 2013, 01:03 PM.

six
Member Avatar

So, what's the over/under on how long it takes for the licenses to become the new earring, and which kid gets their hands on them?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"I am Jordan Ridgeway & I'm not going to run. Not this time." oh? I'm here for this

metitle
Member Avatar

the body disposal flashback is hilarious.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Kate, Sami and Gabi + the birdman = :cheer:

Pookie
Member Avatar

Will's got

Posted Image

urbanlegend
Member Avatar

Oh yes!!! I forgot the British birdwatcher was going to be in this episode

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Crishell is stunningly beautiful on a good day - and I think she looks even more beautiful today. I don't know what it is. She's got an old hollywood beautiful about her - like in another time she's be doing Gene Tierney parts in movies.

urbanlegend
Member Avatar

I am beginning to love Jordan! This build has been really good and I actually feel invested in a news Days character for once!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Chrishell Stause is so gorgeous that I hope they don't lose the glasses for Jordan. She looks good in them!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Percy Ruggles is SO made of TOTAL WIN! LOVE HIM!

metitle
Member Avatar

I think I prefer when JJ was tormenting Jennifer

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Dec 9 2013, 01:02 PM
So, what's the over/under on how long it takes for the licenses to become the new earring, and which kid gets their hands on them?
hmmmm....

I'm gonna have to guess that it's Johnny or Ciara, since it's highly unlikely that Allie or Sydney would hang out with Rafe. Arianna's a bit too young to find them, & Parker doesn't really make sense either. Technically, Theo could possibly find them, but unless they're lying on the ground in plain sight, I don't see it being him either.
As for when, I'm thinking somewhere at the start of the new year. Or at least after the holidays. Gotta give Rafe time to be out of the hospital & for there to be a reason for him to go to Jordan's apartment. lol.

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 9 2013, 01:05 PM
Chrishell Stause is so gorgeous that I hope they don't lose the glasses for Jordan. She looks good in them!
I know there have to be younger adult characters who wear/wore glasses all the time, but I can't think of any examples.

metitle
Member Avatar

WilSon is wondering where is Gabi.

urbanlegend
Member Avatar

Another WTF is Will Wearing episode!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jordan has a SMASHING looking trench coat!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply