Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,886 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Dec 9 2013, 01:14 PM
I don't get this Theresa-JJ story on a macro level. I mean,I know JJ doesn't want people to find out he was there, but does Theresa have any real incentive to rat him out? Is it just that he and Dan don't trust her not to say anything? It feels like the cover-up is a much bigger deal than need be.
I don't get why the need to cover up anything when it comes to Jen. Keep JJ's presence there away from the cops, maybe, but Jen? It's just creating fake Fetch angst cause now we've got Jen thinking she doesn't know Dan at all. I can't wait for Jen to find out Dan only said that to protect JJ & then realize that she does know Dan after all & wuvs him so. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I am surprise DOOL haven't asked Shawn Christian to get a hair cut or better yet, take a bath.
He looks like a hobo and yet he is on the screen every other day if not more.

KAM

The very observant Percy Ruggles comments on Gabi's 'more delicate sensibility than her friends' and her attachment to her back pack. Uh Oh :blulaugh:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

in reading old #DAYS synopses, Abby is so TOTALLY a Mary Anderson & Theresa is clearly this gen's Brooke Hamilton

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

smdh. JJ's trying to take responsibility & be an adult & Jennifer's busy making excuses for him

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JJ, your shipping wounds me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAMMIT! JJ is officially on the Daniel train! (although I'd rather Daniel do a train on JJ, but I digress...)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Why doesn't Salem's number one ambassador of all that is good and decent, Dr. Jonas, feel that Theresa deserves to know what really happened to her? It's really screwed up the way he's letting her believe the worst about herself and what she may have done that night, especially since she's at her lowest point and trying to change and obviously desperate to know. He spent weeks and months trying to help Eric recover his memory and he's acting all moral crusader about that, but Theresa doesn't deserve the same consideration? I hope he spills to her in a minute.

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 01:22 PM
tomsawyer
I don't get this Theresa-JJ story on a macro level. I mean,I know JJ doesn't want people to find out he was there, but does Theresa have any real incentive to rat him out? Is it just that he and Dan don't trust her not to say anything? It feels like the cover-up is a much bigger deal than need be.
I don't get why the need to cover up anything when it comes to Jen. Keep JJ's presence there away from the cops, maybe, but Jen? It's just creating fake Fetch angst cause now we've got Jen thinking she doesn't know Dan at all. I can't wait for Jen to find out Dan only said that to protect JJ & then realize that she does know Dan after all & wuvs him so. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:
She wanted to call the cops and have him arrested the last time he screwed up, so I can see why they wouldn't want to fill her in.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm amused that they seem to chop down that Horton Tree in the middle of the Town Square every year to put up the Christmas Tree

metitle
Member Avatar

Both Kate and Sami are so cool while Gabi is freaking out.
they are trying calm her down.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kate: I'm going to calm her down if I have to kill her to do it.

LOL

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha Kate re: Gabi: "I'm going to calm her down if I have to kill her to do it."

metitle
Member Avatar

Kate: "I am going to calm her down and if I have to kill her to do it"
plus the look on Sami's face.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
According to the article in SOD, Theresa feels that JJ has abandoned her because he's choosing to stay clean of drugs. She thought they had a connection but he wants to be free of drugs. So she blackmails him to keep him close to her. Basically if she can't have by choice she'll have him by force. They're really butchering Shane and Kim's daughter.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Dec 9 2013, 01:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 01:22 PM
tomsawyer
She wanted to call the cops and have him arrested the last time he screwed up, so I can see why they wouldn't want to fill her in.
but why is it still being kept from her? if JJ's really turned his life around & joined the Pimpers of Fetch, why wouldn't he tell his mom that Dan didn't actually sleep with Theresa & that Dan only said that to protect him? Wouldn't JJ telling her the truth help Fetch get back together?

metitle
Member Avatar

DOOL have all the characters pushing Dannifer, but the audience hate this couple.
come on Days, give up the fucking charade!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JJ, please shut up. You're the only member of your immediate family that I don't want to punch in the face on a regular basis.

KAM

Wonder if Sami had to mug Maggie to get her hands on that ruffled leather number? :blulaugh:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that they're trying to give Theresa more sympathetic character shadings

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply