Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,830 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 9 2013, 03:35 PM
PatNS
Dec 9 2013, 03:33 PM
It sure looked like baby Ari was having fun with Rafe today. They were very cute together.

Why does Sami get to rag on Kate all the time, Kate needs to start turning the tables on her. Poor Gabi - with those two as allies you're lucky you don't have any opponents except your conscience.

Why wasn't JJ clear and concise with Jen like he was with Theresa?

Theresa is good at playing the victim ... her true colours are about to come out.
Why does Sami get to rag on Kate all the time, Kate needs to start turning the tables on her.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you. It annoys me no end. There needs to be more give and take.
I think the banter between Kate and Sammi has been amusing as of late. Let't not waste time feeling sorry for Kate being the brunt of a joke. Kate is perfectly capable of using her tongue like a whip when she wants to.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

urbanlegend
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 9 2013, 02:01 PM
six
Dec 9 2013, 02:00 PM
Can someone who kept up with Fetch help me out here? Were they still together when Theresa supposedly slept with Daniel? If not, then what, exactly, is Jennifer's problem?
Jennifer has 1000 fucking problems, and being cuntishly annoying is about 999 of them.
:hail: Post of the year! You basically summarized all of Jennifer's storylines in 2013 with that sentence

Kinay

Pookie
Dec 9 2013, 02:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 02:39 PM
anything worth GIF-ing?
Arianna trying to escape from Rafe?
Arianna looked perfectly happy playing with Rafe.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So we aren't even up to double digits pages in this thread...I can tell that sweeps is over...back to the old boring shit this show pumps out...

cockymom
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 9 2013, 01:54 PM
Even more, I'd love it if Abby & Jordan moved into the apartment across from Theresa as roommates
LOVE this idea! Make it happen.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 9 2013, 03:58 PM
So we aren't even up to double digits pages in this thread...I can tell that sweeps is over...back to the old boring shit this show pumps out...
Sad, but true.

blueskies
Member Avatar

cockymom
Dec 9 2013, 04:00 PM
Matt
Even more, I'd love it if Abby & Jordan moved into the apartment across from Theresa as roommates
yes, have them move in as "roommates".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 9 2013, 01:49 PM
so... exactly when does Mark Collier appear on-air as Liam?

[edit]Oh? Next week? I. Am. HERE!
December 19...his first scene is with Jennifer & Daniel:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Sonny's Apartment (Sami, Kate, Gabi, Sonny)
Intercut: Ext. Club TBD (Justin, Xs)
T-B: Nurses' Station (Jennifer, Liam, Daniel, Xs)
T-C: Theresa's Apartment (Theresa, JJ)
T-D: Club TBD (Hope, Ciara, Theo, Xs)
T-E: Sonny's Apartment (Sami, Kate, Gabi, Sonny, Will, EJ, Arianna Doll)

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 9 2013, 04:11 PM
Matt

Already they've set him up to fail.

concerned
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 9 2013, 03:44 PM
concerned
PatNS
It sure looked like baby Ari was having fun with Rafe today. They were very cute together.

Why does Sami get to rag on Kate all the time, Kate needs to start turning the tables on her. Poor Gabi - with those two as allies you're lucky you don't have any opponents except your conscience.

Theresa is good at playing the victim ... her true colours are about to come out.
Why does Sami get to rag on Kate all the time, Kate needs to start turning the tables on her.

I think the banter between Kate and Sammi has been amusing as of late. Let't not waste time feeling sorry for Kate being the brunt of a joke. Kate is perfectly capable of using her tongue like a whip when she wants to.
Which is why it is so glaringly absurd when she doesn't.

KAM

concerned
Dec 9 2013, 04:28 PM
ges
Dec 9 2013, 03:44 PM
concerned
PatNS

Which is why it is so glaringly absurd when she doesn't.
Well, it was clearly costing Kate to bite that sharp tongue of hers today. But I can see why she did in front of Percy Ruggles. The gentleman birder seems quite taken with the dangerous diva.

I'm wondering when she/we will see Percy again. Perhaps he comes across the back pack tag during his jaunts by the river. He also seemed concerned about the gob-smacked Gabi, she of the 'more delicate sensibilities than her friends.' Now for the deceptive joker, Sami, I think he's not too sure about her. LOL

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Matt

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Sonny's Apartment (Sami, Kate, Gabi, Sonny)
Intercut: Ext. Club TBD (Justin, Xs)
T-B: Nurses' Station (Jennifer, Liam, Daniel, Xs)
T-C: Theresa's Apartment (Theresa, JJ)
T-D: Club TBD (Hope, Ciara, Theo, Xs)
T-E: Sonny's Apartment (Sami, Kate, Gabi, Sonny, Will, EJ, Arianna Doll)

of course it is, lol. Great....

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so curious about Jordan! I love the little tidbits that keep getting dropped as her story is slowly revealed. Great anticipation builder.
Jordan and Rafe are all kinds of cute. Those moments with the baby were precious. That is one good baby :D I found it interesting that they touched on Rafe still wanting children of his own. He was such a great dad that I'd love it if they eventually let him have that in his life

Sami, Gabi and Kate continue to amuse. The combination and their different approaches to handling the murder is pure fun. Sami and Kate's banter really drives it along in the best way. I'm so glad they came up with this story.

Keith
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Dec 9 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm so curious about Jordan! I love the little tidbits that keep getting dropped as her story is slowly revealed. Great anticipation builder.
Jordan and Rafe are all kinds of cute. Those moments with the baby were precious. That is one good baby :D I found it interesting that they touched on Rafe still wanting children of his own. He was such a great dad that I'd love it if they eventually let him have that in his life
I have no issue with Rafe wanting kids. It's part of his character that has been consistent. I just had an issue with how it was brought up. The wrong generation is getting the "have kids someday" dialogue. Kids and settling down should be far more in the forefront of his mind, as a man with a career and failed relationships behind him. Not someday. That's what 20 somethings that fatherhood frightens say.

lysie
Member Avatar

Keith
Dec 9 2013, 05:08 PM
Hamilton
I have no issue with Rafe wanting kids. It's part of his character that has been consistent. I just had an issue with how it was brought up. The wrong generation is getting the "have kids someday" dialogue. Kids and settling down should be far more in the forefront of his mind, as a man with a career and failed relationships behind him. Not someday. That's what 20 somethings that fatherhood frightens say.
Yes. This. In all things on Days.

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 9 2013, 04:02 PM
cockymom
Dec 9 2013, 04:00 PM
Matt
yes, have them move in as "roommates".
Wasn't Julie in a relationship that she thought was a friendship, but the other woman thought was a romance? Because Days could just steal that...

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2
Dec 9 2013, 02:39 PM
anything worth GIF-ing?
I would offer up the big coiler I dropped in the toilet....its about as interesting as anything that has happened on this episode.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvingLumi
Dec 9 2013, 03:58 PM
GH anyone?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

am103
Dec 9 2013, 04:22 PM
Jason47
Matt

Already they've set him up to fail.
I was just going to say the same thing.

Jennifer/Daniel are part of your first ever scenes on DAYS...

Might as well pack it in all ready Mark! ;)

jam6242
Member Avatar

Keith
Dec 9 2013, 05:08 PM
Hamilton
If he were a female character, at his age he would be a grandfather already!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply