Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:00 AM (7,674 Views)
phloe3

he will be on next Thursday and maybe Friday
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Percy Ruggles is so ridic I'd think I was watching Passions again.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

jam6242
Dec 9 2013, 05:37 PM
Keith
Dec 9 2013, 05:08 PM
Hamilton
Dec 9 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm so curious about Jordan! I love the little tidbits that keep getting dropped as her story is slowly revealed. Great anticipation builder.
Jordan and Rafe are all kinds of cute. Those moments with the baby were precious. That is one good baby :D I found it interesting that they touched on Rafe still wanting children of his own. He was such a great dad that I'd love it if they eventually let him have that in his life
I have no issue with Rafe wanting kids. It's part of his character that has been consistent. I just had an issue with how it was brought up. The wrong generation is getting the "have kids someday" dialogue. Kids and settling down should be far more in the forefront of his mind, as a man with a career and failed relationships behind him. Not someday. That's what 20 somethings that fatherhood frightens say.
If he were a female character, at his age he would be a grandfather already!
Quote:

phloe3

he will be on next Thursday and maybe Friday

:lol: Well, that was fast!

blueskies
Member Avatar

you know what Sonny, I believe you. You really were wanting to move to NY to be with Arianna. Will who?

blueskies
Member Avatar

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JJ!!

Posted Image
Edited by blueskies, Dec 9 2013, 06:45 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

so Rafe and Arianna both need a babysitter?

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 9 2013, 06:39 PM
you know what Sonny, I believe you. You really were wanting to move to NY to be with Arianna. Will who?
If that scene today hadn't been filmed 18 months before Arianna started airing, I'd think the writers put that in for the people who noticed that Sonny acts like he made Ari himself.
Edited by six, Dec 9 2013, 06:48 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Percy Ruggles so knows what's going on.

blueskies
Member Avatar

how the hell am I supposed to take a man named PERCY RUGGLES seriously??

Vicky4Mimi

Hamilton
Dec 9 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm so curious about Jordan! I love the little tidbits that keep getting dropped as her story is slowly revealed. Great anticipation builder.
Jordan and Rafe are all kinds of cute. Those moments with the baby were precious. That is one good baby :D I found it interesting that they touched on Rafe still wanting children of his own. He was such a great dad that I'd love it if they eventually let him have that in his life

Sami, Gabi and Kate continue to amuse. The combination and their different approaches to handling the murder is pure fun. Sami and Kate's banter really drives it along in the best way. I'm so glad they came up with this story.
I loved the Rafe and Jordan scenes. I think this story is going to get interesting. It is so good to see them moving it along, finally! Rafe/ GG is good with the kids, I enjoyed seeing that again. Every kid in Salem seems to love Rafe (except Ciara, who I don't think knows him). I'd like to see Jordan pregnant with Rafe's very own baby! That would be awesome!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 9 2013, 01:50 PM
even Parker is not interested in Daniel.
Or Jennifer.After he ran to her and gave her a hug,Parker looked as if he could not wait to get away from Jennifer.He turned his back to her and looked as if he would have walked away but for the death grip she had on him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

Wow. I enjoyed Rafe and Jordan today. A sentence that I never thought I would type. Also, Jordan has the most amazing hair ever. It's so shiny and thick. I want it!

AND UGH THE NEVER ENDING DANNIFER/FETCH PROPPING STORYLINE

Posted Image

Y GOD Y must we be subjected to this utter failure of a romance week after week????
Edited by countess_cutlass, Feb 10 2014, 10:39 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

today was ok.

Jafe were adorable. I won't officially ship them (because Rafe seems to ruin his pairings, IMO, by being a smug jerk at some point) but I will say that I enjoy them. Plus, I'm more interested in Jordan's backstory.

Kami are hilarious but Gabi kills my vibe. A girl in her position should not need much convincing to keep her mouth shut. PRISON TIME should suffice. -_- That birdwatcher is WAY too inquisitive. :ermm:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Oh JJ,

Posted Image

I hate this crap. Why does everyone have to "see the light" about Dan and Fetch? :blah: :puke:

lysie
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Dec 9 2013, 09:20 PM
Oh JJ,

Posted Image

I hate this crap. Why does everyone have to "see the light" about Dan and Fetch? :blah: :puke:
So that one day, you too can see the light.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Too much Theresa, Daniel, Jennifer, JJ today. I lost interest fast and barely paid attention. :yawnz:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 9 2013, 09:21 PM
Deverauxfan
Oh JJ,

Posted Image

IT.WILL.NEVER.HAPPEN.GIVE.UP.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Mitchapalooza
Dec 9 2013, 05:28 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 9 2013, 03:58 PM
So we aren't even up to double digits pages in this thread...I can tell that sweeps is over...back to the old boring shit this show pumps out...
GH anyone?
I tend to watch my GH DVR'd show before my Days one anyone....nowadays I ffwd a good portion of Days because it's so boring. Not even Kate and Sami can keep me interesting...at first they were fun and I still enjoy them, but after a few days of the same shit, snarking at one another......it gets old after a while.....

KAM

BeeBee
Dec 9 2013, 09:31 PM
lysie
Dec 9 2013, 09:21 PM
Deverauxfan
Oh JJ,

Posted Image

IT.WILL.NEVER.HAPPEN.GIVE.UP.
To quote Daniel when he was saying that nothing could stop his love for Chloe: "not time, not God..." and adding to it: not Higley, not MarDar, not Tomsell, not NBC, not Sony...not Catholic missionaries. Nothing is going to make me a Fetch convert. I'm not drinking the KoolAid, eating the brownies, snorting the coke.... I'll stay a jaded heathen all my Days.

AFaithL

I want to know WHERE Marlena is. Why isn't she having tons of scenes with Sami, Eric, and Brady? And why does Maggie, a much less popular vet, get more airtime than her?

Seriously?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply