Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thaao Penghlis returning to GH
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:11 PM (2,269 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Surprising news! Can't wait to see Penghlis on GH as Victor Cassadine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paul89

wowowow :) i missed seen him

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Dec 9 2013, 08:34 PM
I think Nichols is probably soon as well.

I'm feeling a little burned by GH this week and the follow through on Robin's return and AJ's trial. There's a lot of ambition in the storytelling but sometimes they bite off more than they can chew... seeing a whole new area of the canvas open up, I'm not sure what to think.

But the material will be better than anything Days would likely serve up.
This is so true. Frank and Ron can be overly ambitious about their goals for the show but I love that they try. I'd rather see powers-that-be try to do too much or have an overly grand vision than too little.

I do however think it's good they are bringing in Cassadines to start another story arc. With the Robin return story wrapping up it'll be nice to have stuff going on canvas that doesn't involve the Corinthos/Jerome mob war that's heating up.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Wonder if that woman is downstairs crying with her neighbour right now?

tylerbo20

hahaha way to go GH for actually stealing me away from DAYS to watch this! as days continues to burry itself GH continues to make strives celebrating their 50th I cringe thinking who out of the fan faves and vets would actually agree to return if days even plans on celebrating like gh did...our luck chloe, mimi, and Melanie yawn. IM so glad he's working again one of my favorite days stars ever.would love for Matt Ashford to be picked up by GH as well!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Dec 9 2013, 09:01 PM
This is so true. Frank and Ron can be overly ambitious about their goals for the show but I love that they try. I'd rather see powers-that-be try to do too much or have an overly grand vision than too little.

I do however think it's good they are bringing in Cassadines to start another story arc. With the Robin return story wrapping up it'll be nice to have stuff going on canvas that doesn't involve the Corinthos/Jerome mob war that's heating up.
Definitely -- I have been pleasantly surprised more often than not.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Wow! Awesome news. Glad to see Thaao Penghlis back to soaps. I thought he'd be back on DAYS as Tony maybe next year. Nice surprise to see him returning to GH. Wonder whom he'll be paired with romantically?! Maybe Dr. Obrecht!?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Kevin_Buchanan
Dec 9 2013, 09:57 PM
Wow! Awesome news. Glad to see Thaao Penghlis back to soaps. I thought he'd be back on DAYS as Tony maybe next year. Nice surprise to see him returning to GH. Wonder whom he'll be paired with romantically?! Maybe Dr. Obrecht!?
Or Tracy Q. It'd be great to see him as a rival for her affections after the way Luke has treated her. :flipoff:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Woohoo, now if they bring SN back as Stefan, this will seal the deal for me.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I just peed a little.

Tammy
Member Avatar

LOVE him! I didn't know he was ever even ON GH lol!

BradyB

I'd love to see Stefan return to GH canvas and it would be another loss for Days for not snagging up Nichols and there is tons of story left for Patch and Kayla in my opinion.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Wrong thread. lol
Edited by Reese, Dec 10 2013, 02:49 PM.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 9 2013, 10:09 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Or Tracy Q. It'd be great to see him as a rival for her affections after the way Luke has treated her. :flipoff:
I like that idea. Bring it on.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 9 2013, 10:09 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Agreed. Great idea! :rockon:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Oh my God this shocks me!! I actually remember when he was on GH!! I never, ever thought he'd return. Great news!!

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

This Days fan is incredibly jealous of GH right now, but also extremely happy for Thaao.

Kaycee

DrewHamilton
Dec 9 2013, 08:55 PM
Surprising news! Can't wait to see Penghlis on GH as Victor Cassadine.
Im excited .,. I LOVE Thaao, Even though Ive only watched him on Day's.. It will refreshing to see him on GH

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply