Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: Ignacio Serricchio Opens Up About His Y&R Status, Possible Romance With Chloe, Not Impressing His CBS Boss and More!
Topic Started: Dec 9 2013, 03:56 PM (1,940 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/12/center-stage-ignacio-serricchio-opens-up-about-his-yr-status-possible-romance-with-chloe-not-impressing-his-cbs-boss-and-more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

amaillard

I want to know when is Phyllis coming back? Her begin in a coma is way to long and it is dragging out. She needs to come out and tell on Sharon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

amaillard
Dec 9 2013, 04:07 PM
I want to know when is Phyllis coming back? Her begin in a coma is way to long and it is dragging out. She needs to come out and tell on Sharon.
Michelle Stafford quit the show, they said they weren't going to recast, but, I hope they do if she doesn't come back.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think they will recast, there are too many Phyllis fans out there that want to see her rise from the ashes and kick Sharon in the ass and get the true story OUT.
There has to be a sassy redhead out there that would do it well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 9 2013, 07:50 PM
I think they will recast, there are too many Phyllis fans out there that want to see her rise from the ashes and kick Sharon in the ass and get the true story OUT.
There has to be a sassy redhead out there that would do it well.
I hope so, I miss the character, but I think it will take them awhile to fill MS's shoes.
She doesn't have to be a redhead, there's always Lady Clairol. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That's true :) But the complexion has to match a little too. Some folks can't pass as redheads, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 10 2013, 08:50 AM
That's true :) But the complexion has to match a little too. Some folks can't pass as redheads, lol.
That's true, but Lauren has been both a blonde and a redhead, she looks better as a redhead.
They just need to do something, Jack & Summer can't keep flying to Georgia to visit a comatose woman, and Jack will never move on with his life as long as phyliss is still breathing.
Either kill her off or get a new one.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

ITA.......bring Phyllis back!! Maybe that's what taking so long, finding the perfect person to play Phyllis. Hope if and when they do they get someone with some fire. No more of these hum-drum actors!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

:roflol: this is a thread about IS and we're talking about Phyllis!

Yea I think they really should explore Alex and Chloe now that Kevin and he are friends. Chlovin have no chemistry good as a friendship only.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 10 2013, 01:35 PM
:roflol: this is a thread about IS and we're talking about Phyllis!

Yea I think they really should explore Alex and Chloe now that Kevin and he are friends. Chlovin have no chemistry good as a friendship only.
Doesn't that always happen? Posted Image

LPS
Member Avatar

Was Phyllis even mentioned in the article?

rknudson78
Member Avatar

No, everybody is getting off topic I think.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 10 2013, 10:06 PM
Was Phyllis even mentioned in the article?
No, someone new to the forum asked about Phyliss in this thread.

Peridott
Member Avatar

So he wants Alex and Chloe to hookup or to atleast be drawn to each other without acting on it. I saw chemistry months back when that idiotic money bag/stealing story was going on. I don't see TPTB giving them a shot though. Chlovin are beyond boring and only gel as friends but TPTB are team Kevin and have no interest in Chloe outside of him.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 11 2013, 02:31 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Actually, I don't think the writers really care about Kevin anymore since MAB left.

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 11 2013, 11:09 AM
^Actually, I don't think the writers really care about Kevin anymore since MAB left.
TPTB care about him more than Chloe though. Using her child's death to redeem him, make him awesome looking and supportive, etc. Meanwhle, the bulk of her grief is offscreen and told to us via him. :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply