Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2013, 12:44 AM (15,376 Views)
JaneDigby

DaysfanforLife
Dec 10 2013, 09:25 PM
After watching today's episode, I don't see any chemistry from js and km. it's coming from km, but not js. He isn't IMO putting his heart into his scenes as much as he does with Ali. I don't think he's feeling EJ and Abby. To be honest, I'm not feeling it either after today's show.he had passion In his scenes with Ali, but his scenes with Kate fell completely flat. IMO I just don't feel James is into ejabby. There's no fire in his eyes when he acts with Kate, whereas when he's with Ali, Lauren or Joe , there more passion there.
I guess it really is in the eye of the beholder. I see JS as an actor who could have chemistry with a stuffed troll so long as he brought his game. KM seems like she likes working with JS but I'm not feeling Abby and EJ chemistry.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JaneDigby
Dec 11 2013, 09:32 AM
DaysfanforLife
After watching today's episode, I don't see any chemistry from js and km. it's coming from km, but not js. He isn't IMO putting his heart into his scenes as much as he does with Ali. I don't think he's feeling EJ and Abby. To be honest, I'm not feeling it either after today's show.he had passion In his scenes with Ali, but his scenes with Kate fell completely flat. IMO I just don't feel James is into ejabby. There's no fire in his eyes when he acts with Kate, whereas when he's with Ali, Lauren or Joe , there more passion there.
I guess it really is in the eye of the beholder. I see JS as an actor who could have chemistry with a stuffed troll so long as he brought his game. KM seems like she likes working with JS but I'm not feeling Abby and EJ chemistry.
Yeah, I've noticed that JS has toned down his flirty ways since it became apparent that Abby was going to be crushing on EJ. Perhaps he was asked to do so based on where the story is headed? I hope so because it bugs me when he decides to play EJ a way that's not consistent with the writing based on his own personal feelings about the story. He definitely chooses to do that at times and I think it leads to an incongruous outcome.

JillianJ

Since Abigail is trying to make EJ into Jack in her little fantasy world, I wonder if she is finally going to find out what Gabby did? and how will she be used in EJ covering for Sami in the who murder thing.....hmm

JillianJ

tomsawyer
Dec 11 2013, 09:42 AM
JaneDigby
DaysfanforLife
Yeah, I've noticed that JS has toned down his flirty ways since it became apparent that Abby was going to be crushing on EJ. Perhaps he was asked to do so based on where the story is headed? I hope so because it bugs me when he decides to play EJ a way that's not consistent with the writing based on his own personal feelings about the story. He definitely chooses to do that at times and I think it leads to an incongruous outcome.
:lol: he was on a roll back in July, everyone was getting kisses, Hope and her dip was my favourite though.

Abby is pretty much gone, but while EJ is whatever about it ATM, I hope they do not go with the clueless angle because EJ is too full of himself not to know when a woman is in heat for him and Abby isn't really being subtle.

Tina227

Supergirlx2
Dec 10 2013, 12:45 PM
KateDiMera
Dec 10 2013, 12:40 PM
EJ (to Sami): "You've denied me access to...your body for too long."

I just threw up in my mouth.
It's been what?? 3 days Salem time?! Geeze, EJ. Go have a seat. Alternatively, go talk to Hope, who hasn't gotten any from Bo since last Christmas (can we make the likely assumption that Bope slept together when they were visiting Shelle?).
I don't think that EJ is just talking about sex. He also means that she won't allow him to touch her at all physically, or have an emotional connection by communicating with each other. I don't know about you, but since the wedding I haven't seen EJAMI holding hands, hugging, cuddling, or kissing. Today was the first time they have kissed in the past few days on the show.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Tina227
Dec 11 2013, 10:05 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 10 2013, 12:45 PM
KateDiMera
Dec 10 2013, 12:40 PM
EJ (to Sami): "You've denied me access to...your body for too long."

I just threw up in my mouth.
It's been what?? 3 days Salem time?! Geeze, EJ. Go have a seat. Alternatively, go talk to Hope, who hasn't gotten any from Bo since last Christmas (can we make the likely assumption that Bope slept together when they were visiting Shelle?).
I don't think that EJ is just talking about sex. He also means that she won't allow him to touch her at all physically, or have an emotional connection by communicating with each other. I don't know about you, but since the wedding I haven't seen EJAMI holding hands, hugging, cuddling, or kissing. Today was the first time they have kissed in the past few days on the show.
That's how I see it too. Really unfortunate choice of words, maybe even a bad adlib/flub that got left in because they're on such a tight schedule? But as someone mentioned, they brought out the dead baby thing for Nicole so it could just be bad writing.

EJabby is going nowhere, not that Sami & Abby might not think otherwise. EJ's not above using Abby to make Sami jealous if he doesn't get to her by talking things over. But he will not cross the physical line because he got burned when he did that with Nicole.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 11 2013, 05:00 AM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 11 2013, 04:42 AM

My only question is, if EJ gets with Abby, who will sami date? Lucas and Rafe are spoken for right?

Maybe Brandon comes back.
Maybe Sami can just give "it" a rest and focus on work,her children,and her grandchild.
Or maybe she can find a job in Europe and she and her kids can leave Salem for a few years.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 11 2013, 09:43 AM
Since Abigail is trying to make EJ into Jack in her little fantasy world, I wonder if she is finally going to find out what Gabby did? and how will she be used in EJ covering for Sami in the who murder thing.....hmm

It would be interesting for Abby to finally find out that her bestie, Gabi , is responsible for her father's death. That secret has been kept for eons by soap standards so it should be coming out soon. Of course, she'll find out that Chad knew all along and that will just reinforce the "He's a bad DiMera seed," mantra for Abby. Altho EJ could do the reveal and play up Chad as Nick & Gabi's victim.

elci525
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 11 2013, 09:43 AM

It would be interesting if Abby finally found out about Gabi's actions as they contributed to Jack's death - I agree that secret has been keep under wraps FOREVER.

And Abby can make EJ a stand-in or second for Jack all she wants. Her little fantasy world is my gigantic entertainment boon. :popcorn:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Yeah, I've noticed that JS has toned down his flirty ways since it became apparent that Abby was going to be crushing on EJ.
I agree. I fancy myself an expert on EJ flirting and there was one scene where I expected a "look" from him and it wasn't there. EJ was being nice to Abby, I hope he realizes soon that being nice gets him nowhere and Abby sees his mean side.

Sweet and Salty

Keith
Dec 10 2013, 01:31 PM
Am I the only who thinks EJ"s Jack fangirling seems forced...?
Quite the opposite from my perspective! Compelling would be how I saw it! Shockingly so! JS brought it!

Sweet and Salty

Reese
Dec 10 2013, 01:43 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 10 2013, 01:24 PM
Matt
Dec 10 2013, 01:22 PM
Abby is in a leather skirt & her shirt has leather shoulders #LeatherWatch2013
Hope's top is leather too:

Posted Image
(c/o Kristian's twitter)
KA has the most beautiful eyes. I've always thought so. :wub:
KM does IMO! Doe eyes!

dixiercat

Supergirlx2
Dec 10 2013, 07:58 PM
I just can't believe that these two kids have both been on the show for 5 1/2 years; more than half of their lives. I hope they stick around for many more years to come!

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
JaneDigby
DaysfanforLife

Since Ejabby were talking about Abby missing her dead father I think it makes sense that EJ wasnīt flirting with her it wouldnīt be the right time. I thought the Ejabby scenes were nice but I wasnīt totally feeling it, but it could be because I wasnīt buying the conversation why would EJ be interested in reading Jacks book?

am103
Dec 10 2013, 06:43 PM
Good on TPTB for finally utilizing the chemistry between JS and KM. I like that they write Abigail as attracted to older men. Characters who are romantically involved don't ALWAYS have to be in the same age bracket. It's unrealistic. I feel like the EJ/Abby story could be what EJ/Taylor was supposed to be. The dark, dangerous bad boy and the sweet, innocent corruptible girl embarking on a forbidden affair. The set-up for EJ/Taylor was there. The execution and writing was simply awful. If JS and KM can pull it off, I'll be watching with eyes glued to the screen!

Damn I'm dying to know what Jordan's secret is. I hope it's something big!

Also LOVED that Theresa's been faking this whole time. Can't wait to see what she has planned!

Since Rafe and Jordan were talking about whether or not she wants children I was thinking maybe she already has a child.

LuvingLumi
Dec 10 2013, 03:58 PM
JillianJ
Dec 10 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:

But why even bring it up...the trust issue should be more important to him than the sex.....

Why shouldn't he mention all of their issues? and he did not even list it first, trust issues was.
because that isn't the root cause of the problem they are facing, not having sex is not the issue....it's not trusting one another is...Sami stopped the sex because of the root cause...tackle the root cause and the rest comes naturally...with this they are doing neither....

Since having no sex is Samiīs punishment I think it makes sense that they are showing that EJ consider it a punishment and are frustrated by it, but he should have worded it differently he could have said he was tired of them having separate bedrooms.
Edited by S loves EJ, Dec 11 2013, 02:03 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 11 2013, 02:02 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 10 2013, 03:58 PM
JillianJ
Dec 10 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:

But why even bring it up...the trust issue should be more important to him than the sex.....

Why shouldn't he mention all of their issues? and he did not even list it first, trust issues was.
because that isn't the root cause of the problem they are facing, not having sex is not the issue....it's not trusting one another is...Sami stopped the sex because of the root cause...tackle the root cause and the rest comes naturally...with this they are doing neither....

Since having no sex is Samiīs punishment I think it makes sense that they are showing that EJ consider it a punishment and are frustrated by it, but he should have worded it differently he could have said he was tired of them having separate bedrooms.
I agree with the poster who said something about being repulsed when EJ delivered the "denying me access to your body" line,I also felt revulsion when he said that as I explained in a previous post.It maybe a false impression but based on my interpretation of the posts in this thread,quite a few posters seem to believe EJ should not have used that particular phrase because it definitely has a "yuk" factor.

S loves EJ

I think those posters didnīt like Ejami in the first place still even I who likes Ejami think he could have said it better, but it didnīt stop their kiss from being hot anyway. :makeout:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 12 2013, 04:32 AM
I think those posters didnīt like Ejami in the first place still even I who likes Ejami think he could have said it better, but it didnīt stop their kiss from being hot anyway. :makeout:
They are not my cup of tea but I'm happy you're happy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply