Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Ryan Carnes Back as Lucas Jones!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2013, 08:32 PM (2,786 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Lucas Jones has been talked about quite a lot lately, what with his biological pop, Julian Jerome, back from the dead and all. And now, Soaps In Depth can confirm that one of the character's previous portrayers, Ryan Carnes, will be bringing Bobbie's adopted son back to GENERAL HOSPITAL! "Yes, he's coming back," executive producer Frank Valentini shares. "I got to meet him the other day. I like him a lot." Carnes, who is the second-to-last actor to have played the part, appeared on the soap in 2004-'05. There's no official word yet as to when Carnes will first air.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2013/12/lucas-comes-home.html#more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm shocked! Carnes was very vocal back in 2004 about not wanting to be typecast. It was during his successful run on Desperate Housewives. Perhaps he thought he was going somewhere then, and could make those statements. And since he hasn't found much work since, he's coming back to GH.

Either way, I'm excited to have Lucas back with Carnes in the role. I'm eager to see him mix it up with Bobbie, Carly, Maxie and the Jeromes.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

It makes total sense for Lucas Jones to come back to Port Charles. An added bonus is I think he's a doctor, so we'll have a Dr. Jones on the show again. Wouldn't it be funny if he was a neurosurgeon like his father and he gave Dr. Drake a run for his money? I just hope he stays far away from Felix.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I miss Tony. I'd love for Lucas to give Patrick some professional competition. Maybe then we'll get to see the old cocky Dr. Drake. I miss him, too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Didn't Drake Hogestyns son Ben play Lucas before?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^Yeah. He Drake's stepson. He took over the role from Carnes. He's the one they shipped off not too long after he came out.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I forgot Lucas is a doctor now. Perfect! With Felix and Brad working at the hospital as well, I bet we're heading in the direction of a Lucas/Felix/Brad triangle.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

YAY!!! My wish from the Jacklyn Zeman returns to GH thread came true.

TPTB must read this.

:rolleyes:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Yay! I can't wait to see Lucas with Sam and Julian. I just hope that they don't waste him on Felix.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

You really have to admit, though, that Carnes bears a striking resemblance to William deVry so that is a good thing.

You know what will be an even GOODER thing? :$

If THEY use as many shirtless scenes of Lucas as they do with his papa.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I hope they don't hook him up with holier than thou Felix. :headbang:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad Lucas is back and Ryan Carnes is back in the role. Now axe the horrible Sabrina ass kisser Felix Dubois and team Brad, who is growing on me quite a bit with Lucas.

Kaycee

Snowing Fan
Dec 10 2013, 09:08 PM
Ohhhh Well, Maybe this will be Maxie's new Love interest now that Spinelli is leaving.. Unless her ex Husband is returning to the show :-)

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Kaycee
Dec 15 2013, 01:15 AM
Snowing Fan
Ohhhh Well, Maybe this will be Maxie's new Love interest now that Spinelli is leaving.. Unless her ex Husband is returning to the show :-)
Lucas was gay when he left PC. I can't see Cartini changing that.

Nate
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 15 2013, 04:13 AM
Kaycee
Snowing Fan
He's bi. He dated Brook.

six
Member Avatar

Reese
Kaycee
Snowing Fan
And he's Maxie's cousin (I know GH tried to ignore that, before).

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

six
Dec 15 2013, 12:24 PM
Reese
Kaycee
Snowing Fan
They totally tried to ignore the relationship probably because it's adoptive. The show's attempts to pair Lucas with Georgie and then Maxie wasn't popular though. I think with Lucas being gay that's all behind us though thankfully.
Edited by Reese, Dec 15 2013, 02:18 PM.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 15 2013, 02:06 PM
six
Reese
Kaycee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
They totally tried to ignore the relationship probably because it's adoptive. The show's attempts to pair Lucas with Georgie and then Maxie wasn't popular though. I think with Lucas being gay that's all behind us though thankfully.
Exactly. I hate when people throw out "oh, it's just by adoption." What a terrible way to view adoption, you know? I was worried they were going to cross the line with Michael and Kristina back when he first woke up from the coma.

Kaycee

six
Reese
Kaycee
Snowing Fan
Ohhhh.. Well , Those could be a problem LOL

Well, Maybe they will bring back BB (The Hubby), Or JC the Ex Hubby :-)
Or .. just wait a while and bring in a new guy all together.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 10 2013, 09:47 PM
I forgot Lucas is a doctor now. Perfect! With Felix and Brad working at the hospital as well, I bet we're heading in the direction of a Lucas/Felix/Brad triangle.
Yay :cart: I enjoy Felix sense of humor, so I am really looking forward to a Felix/Brad/Lucas triangle. :cupid:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply