Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 12:50 AM (13,319 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

If the discussion would have limit to Time they were together so Sami being fickle should not being mentioned
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

Partnersincrime
Dec 12 2013, 02:57 PM
If the discussion would have limit to Time they were together so Sami being fickle should not being mentioned
That was a direct lead up to them being together hence its relevance, lest we forget that them coming together was on the heels of Sami herself making a speech of sed behaviour!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

To that logic ej trying to blackmail rafe to stay away from Sami and so on if the tome Sami being fickle is been mentioned

JillianJ

And how exactly did that hurt Sami when it comes to them coming together and being in a relationship? Sami ended up leaving Rafe for EJ after this remember!

S loves EJ

There is no room to bring up everything in one fight, but to me it felt like EJ and Sami got to say about 50/50 it was an equal fight.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

see this is why ej and Sami are complete b******* they dont make sense it's all really whitewashing their past just so that people can like them. guess what I still don't like them... I'm sure the people that never liked them havent seen anything to change their minds.

JillianJ

Raw emotional fight filled with truth is not whitewashing.......

Kinay

daysmemories
Dec 12 2013, 03:14 PM
see this is why ej and Sami are complete b******* they dont make sense it's all really whitewashing their past just so that people can like them. guess what I still don't like them... I'm sure the people that never liked them havent seen anything to change their minds.
It didn't change mine, never will.

Kinay

JillianJ
Dec 12 2013, 03:22 PM
Raw emotional fight filled with lies is hogwash....and yes they are trying to whitewash Ejami's past dirty deeds to make them more believable as a couple. Not working.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Whoever wrote the script for this episiode with EJami is a genius, lol Personally, I loved their scenes, will not go into all the details, but let me say this: It feels genuine and all the emotions that takes place is raw and intense, and perhaps it is precisely what distinguishes EJami from the others in this show the success of the art of getting me as viewers forget that they are only acting. They are always natural and strong no matter what they convey. JS and Ali has a gift when they act together, their body language is in sync together with their amazing chemistry, everything falls in the right place. And certainly actors can influence with their acting choices maybe it's a combo when talking about this particular couple. What I mean as ex JS always plays EJ all in with emotion when he plays with Ali aka Sami. And I buy their relationship easily. :) Or rather, they interest me and they are never boring.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 12 2013, 02:59 PM
Partnersincrime
That was a direct lead up to them being together hence its relevance, lest we forget that them coming together was on the heels of Sami herself making a speech of sed behaviour!
I saw that speech as changing history so the woman takes all of the blame for every problem, because she's "fickle" not because of what he did to her and her family, and apologizing and groveling to the man who abused her, completely whitewashing the abuse she suffered at his hands.

JillianJ

Quote:

Raw emotional fight filled with lies is hogwash....and yes they are trying to whitewash Ejami's past dirty deeds to make them more believable as a couple. Not working.

Apart from the lie itself about Kristen, what EJ and Sami were throwing at each other yesterday was only the truth, so not sure where you got the filled with lies part and their past is brought up randomly ever so often because ultimately their relationship is in spite of everything that happened. No going to comment on the so called not working beyond, they have their fans, the GA is the GA and those who don't like them like you yourself claimed won't change their minds no matter what, so that point has no relevance IMO!

JillianJ

TreasureCove
Dec 12 2013, 03:52 PM
JillianJ
Partnersincrime
I saw that speech as changing history so the woman takes all of the blame for every problem, because she's "fickle" not because of what he did to her and her family, and apologizing and groveling to the man who abused her, completely whitewashing the abuse she suffered at his hands.
Everything EJ said yesterday was the truth, the so called abuse Sami suffered into EJ's hand did not factor into the behavior when she got out of jail, or her pulling away now for eg......and what part exactly was Sami groveling, when she slapped him? when she told him she needed time and if he wanted her to go she would? or was it the part where he said he will make sure he fixes it for the both of them if she couldn't? There was no 'victim' in that exchange yesterday.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 12 2013, 03:56 PM
TreasureCove
JillianJ
Partnersincrime
Everything EJ said yesterday was the truth, the so called abuse Sami suffered into EJ's hand did not factor into the behavior when she got out of jail, or her pulling away now for eg......and what part exactly was Sami groveling, when she slapped him? when she told him she needed time and if he wanted her to go she would? or was it the part where he said he will make sure he fixes it for the both of them if she couldn't? There was no 'victim' in that exchange yesterday.
Sami made that speech "lest we forget that them coming together was on the heels of Sami herself making a speech of sed behaviour" not yesterday. When she came home from the wedding where she had just gotten back together with Rafe.
Edited by TreasureCove, Dec 12 2013, 04:17 PM.

JillianJ

TreasureCove
Dec 12 2013, 04:15 PM
JillianJ
Dec 12 2013, 03:56 PM
TreasureCove
JillianJ

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami made that speech "lest we forget that them coming together was on the heels of Sami herself making a speech of sed behaviour" not yesterday. When she came home from the wedding where she had just gotten back together with Rafe.
lol I get it now, you have a problem with Sami's speech back in January? Well tbh, from what I am seeing the problem lies with Sami choosing to be with EJ to begin with and since that is where she wants to be, nothing that she says or does or he says or does will make a difference anyway.
Edited by JillianJ, Dec 12 2013, 04:33 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 12 2013, 03:22 PM
You are absolutely right :) Personally, I saw no whitewashing, I saw really authentic genuine raw emotions and dialogue with the harsh truth. And despite this fight, it was sexy as hell and the last scenes were heart wrenching. IMO

spartan
Member Avatar

daysmemories
Dec 12 2013, 03:14 PM
I don't see how you can't speak for other people on whether they have changed their minds or not.

I did end up watching the rest of the scenes after the EJami stuff and I enjoyed the Theresa/JJ stuff. I'm surprised it was all an act by her and JJ is in one tough spot now. Should be interesting to watch this play out.

Hated watching Kate wasting her time on Rafe. I am intrigued by Jordan and what is in her past.
Edited by spartan, Dec 12 2013, 05:59 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Yay!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply