Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 12:50 AM (13,257 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

T sighting! Gabi hallucinated and thought he was Nick.

Gabi (crying after she realizes he's not Nick): "I am so happy to see you!"

Uh oh, T's going to think he scored big! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Oooooo... Pop-up Kayla! :)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LOL! Will thinks Gabi, Sami and Kate are planning him a surprise party. Screw creative writing, he needs to join the Salem PD!

Keith
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 11 2013, 12:17 PM
Safensane
Dec 11 2013, 11:55 AM
You guys are great with the info....does anyone know what year it went from black & white to color?
DAYS has always been broadcast in color from the very first episode. In fact, during the time period in which the show premiered, NBC's big marketing campaign at the time was that it was "The All Color Network".
...and the confusion over DAYS ever being in B&W is because NBC saved their early episodes in a format (the name of which escapes me right now) that made the episodes black and white.
Edited by Keith, Dec 11 2013, 12:41 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

OMG James Scott was yelling so bad that he now sounds like he smoked 10 packs of cigarettes before this scene! :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Abby tells Jennifer about EJ telling her about Raphael's angels' wings... Jennifer made a snide remark about EJ and Abby dismissed her! YESSSSSSS!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Keith
Dec 11 2013, 12:35 PM
Matt
Safensane
You guys are great with the info....does anyone know what year it went from black & white to color?
DAYS has always been broadcast in color from the very first episode. In fact, during the time period in which the show premiered, NBC's big marketing campaign at the time was that it was "The All Color Network".
...and the confusion over DAYS ever being in color is because NBC saved their early episodes in a format (the name of which escapes me right now) that made the episodes black and white.
I believe it's called kinescope.

rodney215

SunAngel
Dec 11 2013, 12:23 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 11 2013, 12:14 PM
In Today's Episode:
Continuations: EJ/Sami, Will/Gabi, Kate/Rafe/Jordan, Theresa/JJ
Technically not scene continuations, so simply more of: Jen/Abby

So it's basically everyone from yesterday's episode, minus Dan, Parker, Hope, Ciara, & Theo, and no one new.
No Ericole again

Posted Image
No Ericole again? So disappointing. Hopefully they will be on tomorrow and Friday.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2013, 12:25 PM
^They have been getting very superficial writing. I'm fine with that as I've never thought of them having a real deep connection or anything. You know, for a woman that told Rafe that she shot Ej virtually right after she did it and she's been rather open and honest with Lucas too, they really are writing her and Ej as having a real, deep, deep problem with trust...which if you've bothered accepting someone's proposal of marriage, you shouldn't have.
She's been open with him up till now...she told him she thought he was going to propose 2 nanoseconds after they got together, she told him about the Bernardi jumping mess, and the plea deal. She's just behaving like a 4 year old because she is mad at him about the Kristen/Eric thing. Yes, the writers are making waaayyy too much out of this. He should have told her what he knew and when he found out right when they had the reveal. But the writers are lazy and seem to like that crappy EJ withholds info, Sami goes nuts, they fight and have makeup sex merry-go-round. They've just drug it out over a few weeks(okay 3-4 days DOOL time).

James & Ali love working together and they do have great chemistry so it would be nice to see the writers capitalize on that with some great new story instead of replaying the same old scenarios over and over.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kinay

Or can EJ yell any louder? The help are probably hiding in the closets and the kids under the beds.

Keith
Member Avatar

jam6242
Dec 11 2013, 12:38 PM
Keith
Dec 11 2013, 12:35 PM
Matt
Safensane
...and the confusion over DAYS ever being in B&W is because NBC saved their early episodes in a format (the name of which escapes me right now) that made the episodes black and white.
I believe it's called kinescope.
That's it! I was gonna call it kaleidoscope.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

EJami has me all...

Posted Image

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Today's episode of Days of Our Lives features a guest-appearance by ScrunchyFace Sweeney.

Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 12:27 PM
I LOVE YOU THERESA DONOVAN!!!

Theresa to JJ: "You're the reason Daniel's gone all martyr on us"
Theresa Donovan for PRESIDENT of EVERYTHING!

am103
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 12:50 PM
Today's episode of Days of Our Lives features a guest-appearance by ScrunchyFace Sweeney.

Posted Image
She looks demonic, lol.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 12:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 12:27 PM
I LOVE YOU THERESA DONOVAN!!!

Theresa to JJ: "You're the reason Daniel's gone all martyr on us"
Theresa Donovan for PRESIDENT of EVERYTHING!
I think her new title will be "The Evil Mastermind" on your new banner! :)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Jordan: "No! I finally have something to hold onto. Kate will not ruin it for me"

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

EJ to Sami: "We'll fix it."

Please don't. :facepalm:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LMAO! Theresa and her neighbor crank call JJ, pretending to be calling from the court, saying the judge has his hands on the JJ/Theresa tape. He's freaking out, and then Theresa and her neighbor burst in laughter on the other end.

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 12:53 PM
Jordan: "No! I finally have something to hold onto. Kate will not ruin it for me"
hmmm....this is getting more interesting. I admit, I'm starting to really like Jordan. Took a while, but love that it's picking up!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply