Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 12:50 AM (13,429 Views)
Kinay

Instead of all that anger and screeching at the top of their lungs, would it kill EJ and Sami to tell the truth for once. Are we suppose to feel any sympathy for those two. They are such phoneys! Yeah Sami, go check on your kids, they should be pretty traumatized right about now .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami is not being truthful to EJ,hypocrite.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

even Abby's wool coat has leather accents #LeatherWatch2013

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Dec 11 2013, 12:34 PM
Oooooo... Pop-up Kayla! :)
Was she on? I didn't even see her, lol. :blink:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

classic soap trope - Will & Gabi are talking about 2 different things, but neither one knows it. lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Dec 11 2013, 01:01 PM
you can tell who she trusts and doesn't trust with her murder attempts. I don't recall exactly how Rafe found out Sami shot EJ, but I think she told him, yes? Then again, EJ's a blackmailer...Rafe not so much.

KAM

'So much for he said she said...Looks like she's got the goods on you.' Look out boys. Sheeeee's baaaack.

metitle
Member Avatar

I really like bad-girl Theresa.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm so thoroughly going to enjoy Theresa blackmailing JJ

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kim and Shane need to come back and drag Theresa's ass back to LA,she won't be so cocky then.

Kinay

Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 12:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 12:27 PM
I LOVE YOU THERESA DONOVAN!!!

Theresa to JJ: "You're the reason Daniel's gone all martyr on us"
Theresa Donovan for PRESIDENT of EVERYTHING!
Theresa Donovan is a piece of shit!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Theresa is pissed that Jennifer had any say in her future. I'm right there with her on that. lol

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 11 2013, 01:04 PM
Snowing Fan
you can tell who she trusts and doesn't trust with her murder attempts. I don't recall exactly how Rafe found out Sami shot EJ, but I think she told him, yes? Then again, EJ's a blackmailer...Rafe not so much.
Well, we can't tell anything just yet. It took Sami awhile to confess to Rafe.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

teehee. Rafe is setting Kate "free", but she's pressed & having none of it. lol

six
Member Avatar

There's something wrong when kafe are in a room together and Kate is the clueless one.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 01:03 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 11 2013, 12:34 PM
Oooooo... Pop-up Kayla! :)
Was she on? I didn't even see her, lol. :blink:
apparently:
DaysCafe: #days #dool Wednesday Kayla comes, Kate goes, sees Jord going in elevator, looks mad
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Dec 11 2013, 01:09 PM
blueskies
Dec 11 2013, 01:04 PM
Snowing Fan
Well, we can't tell anything just yet. It took Sami awhile to confess to Rafe.
how long? I thought he found out within like a week. But to be fair, I didn't really care about them during the storyline. Any of them really outside of Arianna.

JillianJ

LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2013, 12:25 PM
^They have been getting very superficial writing. I'm fine with that as I've never thought of them having a real deep connection or anything. You know, for a woman that told Rafe that she shot Ej virtually right after she did it and she's been rather open and honest with Lucas too, they really are writing her and Ej as having a real, deep, deep problem with trust...which if you've bothered accepting someone's proposal of marriage, you shouldn't have.
She didn't.....it took her a while to tell him and only because he was coming down on Will.

Either way, they are highlighting that they have trust issues, something very real for their history and best part, they are not throwing it under the table but facing it head on :popcorn:

Today is off the charts already......that EJAMI kiss and lift :wub2:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
Dec 11 2013, 01:02 PM
even Abby's wool coat has leather accents #LeatherWatch2013
i feel like we should have a constantly update list of who's wearing what leather. lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Lawd. EJ is still pressed that he's not getting any. lol That said, this is still a really good & in character EJ/Sami fight

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply