Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Y&R casts TWIN PEAKS star Ray Wise in the role of Ian Ward
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 07:56 AM (1,583 Views)
thepadange

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2013/12/yr-gets-wise.html#more
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/ray-wise-joins-the-young-and-the-restless-as-dylans-father-cult-leader-ian-ward/2013/12/10/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh boy!! Another new character to cement Dylan front and center :blah: :blah: :blah: Does this Ian Ward just show up in GC out of the blue or does Dylan, Avery or Nikki track him down. I doubt Nikki would, but hey I've seen stupider stuff on this show.

Will this bring Dylan and Nikki closer; will Ian still be a "awful" man and will Victor have to protect Nikki from him; will this awful Ian kidnap Nikki and Dylan and Victor will have to team up to save her or it's about time for Victor to come up missing/assumed dead again, so they will probably have Ian try to kill Victor and everone will assume he is dead and here we go again! :headbang:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Heyyyyyy SnowAngel, I like the way you think. What were you saying now? lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Dec 11 2013, 09:44 AM
Oh boy!! Another new character to cement Dylan front and center :blah: :blah: :blah: Does this Ian Ward just show up in GC out of the blue or does Dylan, Avery or Nikki track him down. I doubt Nikki would, but hey I've seen stupider stuff on this show.

Will this bring Dylan and Nikki closer; will Ian still be a "awful" man and will Victor have to protect Nikki from him; will this awful Ian kidnap Nikki and Dylan and Victor will have to team up to save her or it's about time for Victor to come up missing/assumed dead again, so they will probably have Ian try to kill Victor and everone will assume he is dead and here we go again! :headbang:
I hope you're wrong, I hate reruns. lol

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

No, I don't want "Victor assumed dead s/l" again either, but something needs to perk this show up!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

but something needs to perk this show up!

I don't see it perking up anytime soon since they killed off Delia and we're going to be immersed in that depressing SL for months.
I don't watch tv to be depressed, especially at 11 am.

grlentry

I read somewhere that Ian Ward is also Sharon's father. Has anyone else heard anything about this.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Haven't heard that juicy bit of information. Then again that could explain why the friendship with Sharon and Dylan instead of instant sex.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

grlentry
Dec 21 2013, 02:12 PM
I read somewhere that Ian Ward is also Sharon's father. Has anyone else heard anything about this.
Oh good grief! :facepalm:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Is this a Wise move?? He's got quite the resume on him. They bring in someone who can outshine Rambo in the acting dept while he stands there botoxed and constipated.

ratfink
Member Avatar

You can see him on the Stafford Project's year finale on you tube...not impressed, but whatever :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 12 2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:

I don't see it perking up anytime soon since they killed off Delia and we're going to be immersed in that depressing SL for months.
Sammie Jo, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your Christmas Tree...gorgeous and very classy!!!

shark
Member Avatar

old news I read it some time ago. Also, about Sharon being Dylan's step bro and sis too. Whole town is connected to each other in some form or fashion.
No more lame amnesia stories or drunk stories. If they had to work for a living they wouldn't have time to get in trouble with the law and lay around and create more babies to mess up their lives later on. If a kid asks who their ma or pa are they should be handed a phone book or throw a dart.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Dec 22 2013, 10:37 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 12 2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:

Sammie Jo, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your Christmas Tree...gorgeous and very classy!!!
Thank you! Feel free to save it to your files if you want it.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 23 2013, 01:04 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

ratfink
Dec 22 2013, 10:24 PM
You can see him on the Stafford Project's year finale on you tube...not impressed, but whatever :shrug:
That was Ian Buchanan lol

ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 23 2013, 05:51 PM
ratfink
Dec 22 2013, 10:24 PM
That was Ian Buchanan lol
I am a dork :blink:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Everyone likes a Christmas Dork ratfink :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply