Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,798 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2013, 11:44 AM
Anne is quickly becoming annoying. I don't care how much she hates Jennifer, I don't need her childish shit any longer.
THIS!!! It was funny & enjoyable at first because it was snarky fun. Now it's just "lather, rinse, repeat". We haven't even been given a real explanation WHY Anne dislikes Jen so much. If she's just doing it for shits & giggles, she needs to go away & get a life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'm tired of Ej being there for Sami and covering for her when she does something wrong while she can never extend the same courtesy to Ej. I'd love to see Ej wash his hands of Sami and seek comfort from Abby. :wub:
Edited by Not Amused, Dec 11 2013, 12:26 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I like that more of Jordan's mystery is steadily being doled out. I'm enjoying the suspense and trying to put it all together from the clues. I'm also curious as to when Rafe will catch on that all is not what it seems. They're doing a good job with this story so far.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Anne has sunk to a new low. Suspect she will eventually be killed off if she keeps this stuff up. Being written into a corner.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 11:04 AM
AFaithL
Dec 11 2013, 10:52 AM
I hope Daniel's unexpected surprise isn't Melanie...
I am hoping it's a jagged knife to the back

metitle
Dec 11 2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:

Daniel receives an unexpected surprise for Christmas
I am going with a working shower and a hair cut as the surprise.

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 11 2013, 11:11 AM
WillFan
Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM
* Daniel receives an unexpected surprise for Christmas
Herpes? Gonorrhea?

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 11 2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:

A bus ticket out of town?

MissLola
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 11 2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:

A bus ticket out of town?
I would rather the bus run him over.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: These comments are the reason I love reading this board! I'm sure Dr. McGreasy's surprise has something to do with his "true love" Bitchifer. :x

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2
Dec 11 2013, 11:50 AM
LuvingLumi
Anne is quickly becoming annoying. I don't care how much she hates Jennifer, I don't need her childish shit any longer.
THIS!!! It was funny & enjoyable at first because it was snarky fun. Now it's just "lather, rinse, repeat". We haven't even been given a real explanation WHY Anne dislikes Jen so much. If she's just doing it for shits & giggles, she needs to go away & get a life.
MORE ANNE!

Her irrational hatred GIVES ME LIFE!!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 11 2013, 02:04 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 02:03 PM
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
MORE ANNE!

Let Anne try to pull her nonsense on Julie. That's one Horton she won't be able to push around!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

jam6242
Dec 11 2013, 02:07 PM
Mitchapalooza
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
MORE ANNE!

Let Anne try to pull her nonsense on Julie. That's one Horton she won't be able to push around!
I personally would love to see Anne try to take on the entire Horton clan....they all deserve it for their uppity snobbery over the years.

#UnpopularOpinions

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
jam6242
Mitchapalooza
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
MORE ANNE!

I personally would love to see Anne try to take on the entire Horton clan....they all deserve it for their uppity snobbery over the years.

#UnpopularOpinions
Not lucas

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Partnersincrime
Dec 11 2013, 02:10 PM
Mitchapalooza
jam6242
Mitchapalooza

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

#UnpopularOpinions
Not lucas
Agreed ;)

SKBaldwin

Ashley1
Dec 11 2013, 10:56 AM
AFaithL
You and me both. Ugh!
You know what, I actually wouldn't mind that. In fact, that would be awesome! :cheer:

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
I hope it's Parker's revised paternity.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm hoping for a Christmas Bricole detour.

I'm thinking Nicole will be the one who spies Brady with his drug dealer.
She'll be all up in Brady's business helping him.
Eric will be suspicious as to why they are spending time together.
She'll keep Brady's secret because she knows what it feels like to be judged by Eric.
Eric will think Brady and Nicole are hooking up again.

Cue jealous Eric.

I could take a Brady Nicole Eric triangle for 2014.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

After keeping silent for so long, Sami finally comes clean with EJ

yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah...she'll be on her back before she knows it.

Quote:

Jordan sends someone a mysterious email

this I like I wished they would involve her past into someone on or past on the show... like the evil Alamains

Quote:

Chloe... Jennifer forgives him... yeah whatever. I like Dan without Jen.

Quote:

Anne attempts to thwart another Horton holiday tradition

Can someone dump this bitch in the river or just throw water on her, I think she'll melt. I have a feeling when all of it goes to hell, Theresa will leave her holding the bag.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 12:01 PM
So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.
Just so he doesn't use it to his advantage.. ugh, can not stand that any longer. Why doesn't he just tell Sami the truth... I knew she drugged him.. I knew all about an hour before the wedding...I was afraid to tell you...I still afraid of losing you... I thought she was an evil horror of a woman for doing it. I think she'll stay with him. I can see him listening to his dad, though, I mean the phoenix has been completely devoted to that...that....that...chess set for years. It's never strayed...never! :shrug:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

WillFan

* Anne attempts to thwart another Horton holiday tradition
I feel like they're trying to make me dislike Anne, but the writers started messing with Horton holiday traditions a few years ago when they started doling out ornaments to the non-Horton egg murf and his little annoying little Ginger snap. I'm over it. Anne can't possibly do anything worse.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Dec 11 2013, 04:23 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I like Anne, although she could just mess with Jennifer and that would be fine. Anne's reasoning for hating Jennifer is a little thin and I would kind of like to see them give a strong, valid reason for Anne to hate her so intensely -- bonus points if revealing that background makes the sympathy from the other staff shift from Jen-Jen to Anne.

"What is Santa bringing Daniel this year?" is a fun game. :) The real answer won't be nearly that much fun.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

WillFan
National Enquirer

* Daniel receives an unexpected surprise for Christmas

http://rogue-ejami.com/
A fall down an elevator shaft??!!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 12:01 PM
Justin is not involved this time.If EJ gives Sami the same "help" she received during the Bernardi situation,she will be on death row in two seconds flat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply