Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,714 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

AFaithL
Dec 11 2013, 10:52 AM
I hope Daniel's unexpected surprise isn't Melanie...
When I read that spoiler, that was the first person I thought of. :ermm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 12:01 PM
So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.
Last time EJ helped Sami, she was almost convicted. Let's hope he's more competent and smarter this time around.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I hope Anne does not succeed in her attempt to thwart a Horton Christmas.

I really enjoy these traditional, unsullied moments we get on the show...like the Horton Family Christmas and hanging of the ornaments. I look forward to it every year and don't want the usual soap drama interfering with it.

Remember the 4th of July picnic episodes and things like that? I love that stuff. I mean I need the drama, too...but I look forward to those tiny traditions.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I wish that Santa will bring a Piano atop Daniel's head, dropped from five stories above Wile E. Coyote Style.

But since we all know that Christmas is the Day we celebrate the birth of Daniel Jonas, it won't happen, alas. That would be blasphemy.

Anne destroying the Horton Christmas has a very "Merchant of Venice" vibe. I just hope it is Daniel's pound of flesh she goes after, especially since there's no analog to Portia to save him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 12 2013, 05:35 AM
DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 12:01 PM
So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.
Last time EJ helped Sami, she was almost convicted. Let's hope he's more competent and smarter this time around.
Let's not! :D

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I didn't like Melanie, but if it was ONLY a 1-2 ep surprise, I could live with it. PLEASE don't let her be back though.

lysie
Member Avatar

Why would Anne even know about the ornaments? It's probably Santa and the Christmas story. We know she's there for that.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Brewster
Dec 12 2013, 08:03 AM

I really enjoy these traditional, unsullied moments we get on the show...like the Horton Family Christmas and hanging of the ornaments. I look forward to it every year and don't want the usual soap drama interfering with it.

Remember the 4th of July picnic episodes and things like that? I love that stuff. I mean I need the drama, too...but I look forward to those tiny traditions.
I remember the 4th of July party at Bo & Hope's house when Chelsea brought Daniel as her date. (He was still tolerable...not yet an egg baby, random medical conference baby daddy, patient perv, etc) That was drama and tradition combined :D

Brewster
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 12 2013, 10:49 AM
Why would Anne even know about the ornaments? It's probably Santa and the Christmas story. We know she's there for that.
She probably wouldn't know about it, but she could I guess.

I was only saying that I enjoy traditions like that one, not necessarily saying it was specifically that one. I also like the Christmas story and don't want her screwing that up either.

LiZa
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 12 2013, 10:49 AM
That's exactly what it is. Don't know why people assumed it was the ornament thing. Of course don't be shocked that there will probably be a scene where Jen Jen and Daniel are under the mistletoe. Hopefully Anne will stop that.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Dec 12 2013, 10:30 AM
I didn't like Melanie, but if it was ONLY a 1-2 ep surprise, I could live with it. PLEASE don't let her be back though.
I'm not sure I could handle it, even for a couple days. Just the thought of everyone fawning over Melanie during her surprise return makes me ill.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Dec 12 2013, 11:03 AM
Brewster

I remember the 4th of July party at Bo & Hope's house when Chelsea brought Daniel as her date. (He was still tolerable...not yet an egg baby, random medical conference baby daddy, patient perv, etc) That was drama and tradition combined :D
I need a clip of that, lol.

JaneDigby

T-Love74
Dec 12 2013, 04:21 PM
daysjahvu
Brewster

A clip of Daniel shoving Chelsea into his locker at work is much better. Hilarious, too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

T-Love74
Dec 12 2013, 04:21 PM
daysjahvu
Brewster

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY4AVrpLeRc

SKBaldwin

Chelsea and Daniel? Hmm... :biggrin:
Edited by SKBaldwin, Dec 12 2013, 06:39 PM.

tylerbo20

knowing how the show is right now i wouldnt be surprised if Anne burns down the Horton house/tree and all the balls and then they never have to deal with that set or balls again...Susan Hayes stated they were going to burn the horton house long ago

concerned
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 12 2013, 07:02 PM
knowing how the show is right now i wouldnt be surprised if Anne burns down the Horton house/tree and all the balls and then they never have to deal with that set or balls again...Susan Hayes stated they were going to burn the horton house long ago
Christmas Eve
6-C: ? (?)
**? hurls present into fireplace and it catches flame

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Partnersincrime
Dec 11 2013, 02:10 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 02:07 PM
jam6242
Dec 11 2013, 02:07 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 02:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Let Anne try to pull her nonsense on Julie. That's one Horton she won't be able to push around!
I personally would love to see Anne try to take on the entire Horton clan....they all deserve it for their uppity snobbery over the years.

#UnpopularOpinions
Not lucas
Not Hope either.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Difficult News")
Hope breaks difficult news to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends a mysterious e-mail.

Tuesday ("Making Amends")
Victor tries to make things right with Maggie; Brady celebrates the holidays by getting high.

Wednesday ("Christmas")
The Hortons celebrate Christmas; Gabi is threatened by Julie.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Angie79
Dec 13 2013, 12:24 AM
Monday ("Difficult News")
Hope breaks difficult news to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends a mysterious e-mail.

Wednesday ("Christmas")
The Hortons celebrate Christmas.

I AM HERE FOR THESE!!!

As a Bope/Hope fan, I probably shouldn't be so :cheer: about the Hope/Ciara spoiler, but Hope needs her freedom from off-camera Bo. Also, I know Kristian & Little Lauren are going to KILL these scenes!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply