Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (22,423 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Dec 13 2013, 12:24 AM
Tuesday ("Making Amends")
Victor tries to make things right with Maggie.
Victor, please no. Just stop. You don't need hypocritical Maggie questioning everything you do.
Angie79
Wednesday ("Christmas")
Gabi is threatened by Julie.
Why??

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOLette
Member Avatar

From Honeybees:

I wish that Santa will bring a Piano atop Daniel's head, dropped from five stories above Wile E. Coyote Style.

But since we all know that Christmas is the Day we celebrate the birth of Daniel Jonas, it won't happen, alas. That would be blasphemy.

Anne destroying the Horton Christmas has a very "Merchant of Venice" vibe. I just hope it is Daniel's pound of flesh she goes after, especially since there's no analog to Portia to save him.

------------------------------------------

What a wonderful post :)
Just my 2 cents.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 12:47 AM
Angie79
Victor, please no. Just stop. You don't need hypocritical Maggie questioning everything you do.
Angie79
Wednesday ("Christmas")
Why??

Julie is probably asking questions about Nick.

I think Hope is just going to tell Ciara that Bo isn't coming home for Christmas. I don't think he'd be killed off a few days before Christmas.
Edited by jam6242, Dec 13 2013, 05:44 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

jam6242
Dec 13 2013, 05:39 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Angie79
Wednesday ("Christmas")
Why??

I think Hope is just going to tell Ciara that Bo isn't coming home for Christmas. I don't think he'd be killed off a few days before Christmas.
You're right. The new SOD has a article about Bo calling Hope to tell her he won't be home for Christmas.

JillianJ

gailwinters
Dec 13 2013, 07:35 AM
jam6242
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Angie79
Wednesday ("Christmas")
Why??

You're right. The new SOD has a article about Bo calling Hope to tell her he won't be home for Christmas.
I hope we get to see Ciara flip out.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

When is the last time we have seen a spoiler or talk about Marlena?? Geeez

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Difficult News")
Hope breaks difficult news to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends a mysterious e-mail.

Victor tries to make things right with Maggie; Brady celebrates the holidays by getting high.

Wednesday ("Christmas")
The Hortons celebrate Christmas; Gabi is threatened by Julie.

As much as I love Bope, I'm glad they're FINALLY addressing where he is - I imagine this is the "big storyline" Kristian has been tweeting about - I'm looking forward to what they do with Bo & how they have Hope move forward...as far as Ciara, that kid scares the beejesus out of me & I love it - I hope they don't SORAS her anytime soon & let Lauren grow with the show.

The more I see Jordan, the more I'm intrigued about what she's hiding & who she really is. CS was great on AMC & she's a good pick-up for Days. Kudos on that one.

Christmas at the Horton house is always lovely & with Doug singing... it's just a win. As much as I hate Jennifer, seeing Anne torment her is becoming boring without some motivation behind it - they could & should write that Bill broke up Anne's parents (although she is NOT the bio-kid of Bill Horton...just...no...).

Victor needs to begin to think about retiring from Titan...and once he finds out Brady is using again, he should call Philip to return to Salem & take over the company. Have Brady get pissed, have Philip HATE Daniel, Abby & Caroline for the whole Parker paternity switch bullshit fiasco. I'd love to see him come back & remind everyone what the name Kiriakis can represent...a re-ignition of the DiMera/Kiriakis wars with Philip -vs- EJ? Yep!!!

Gabi is threatened by Julie...does Julie even know Gabi still exists??? Sorry but knowing CB is on her way out makes this less interesting. Besides the fact that Julie is everythingawesome.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Hope in the spoilers and that they are finally putting things in motion for her.

Soooo curious about the e-mail that Jordan sends!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

gailwinters
jam6242
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Angie79
Wednesday ("Christmas")
Why??

But why/how is that "a stunner of a call"? "surprising" still works cause she probably wasn't expecting him to call. I'm so tired of this ridiculousness. Especially since we just has Hope apologize to Ciara when Ciara said that she wished Bo could be home for Christmas. I do so very much hope there's more to it than "I'm sorry, Hope. I won't be able to be in Salem for Christmas."

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 10:43 AM
gailwinters
jam6242
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

But why/how is that "a stunner of a call"? "surprising" still works cause she probably wasn't expecting him to call. I'm so tired of this ridiculousness. Especially since we just has Hope apologize to Ciara when Ciara said that she wished Bo could be home for Christmas. I do so very much hope there's more to it than "I'm sorry, Hope. I won't be able to be in Salem for Christmas."
Kristian says Hope begins to question Bo's priority, because his family obviously isn't it, and it's heartbreaking for her.

jam6242
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 13 2013, 10:52 AM
Supergirlx2
gailwinters
jam6242

Kristian says Hope begins to question Bo's priority, because his family obviously isn't it, and it's heartbreaking for her.
It's looking more like Bo is going to end up deserting Hope and Ciara instead of dying.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

It sure does. It also seems that Hope could have been questioning Boís priorities a long time ago if thatís all they are doing about Bo.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jam6242
Dec 13 2013, 10:55 AM
gailwinters
Supergirlx2
gailwinters

It's looking more like Bo is going to end up deserting Hope and Ciara instead of dying.
and that is just a very easy way to not only destroy the character but also provide some lazy writing. You see if they killed him off, they'd have to write a story that focuses on how his death affects Hope, Ciara, Caroline, Victor, etc....but instead they'd rather take the lazy way out of it by saying his priority appears to be something else. I really wouldn't put it past this writing team to completely fuck it up and say that Bo has gone to live with Carly.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Supergirlx2
gailwinters
jam6242

I kinda got that sense from something Kristian said on TSC on the weekend. And unfortunately, Bo putting something else ahead of Hope & their child/children isn't new. He did it in 2000 when he left Hope with a sick JT. He did it in 2005 when he went running off with Billie to try to find Georgia. It doesn't mean he doesn't love Hope & Ciara, he just has a priorities issue. I wish we had gotten a scene with Hope & Shane regarding Bo & his undercover work.

I do still think that Bo will end up dead & that John will be bringing Hope proof of that. (But that doesn't happen for a few more months.)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 11:14 AM
gailwinters
Supergirlx2
gailwinters

I kinda got that sense from something Kristian said on TSC on the weekend. And unfortunately, Bo putting something else ahead of Hope & their child/children isn't new. He did it in 2000 when he left Hope with a sick JT. He did it in 2005 when he went running off with Billie to try to find Georgia. It doesn't mean he doesn't love Hope & Ciara, he just has a priorities issue. I wish we had gotten a scene with Hope & Shane regarding Bo & his undercover work.

I do still think that Bo will end up dead & that John will be bringing Hope proof of that. (But that doesn't happen for a few more months.)
I was fully expecting that while Shane was in Salem, he and Hope would have a moment talking about Bo. It would have been a good opportunity to give some insight into what both Hope and Bo were thinking.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WHERE THE FUCK IS MARLENA!!!

Keith
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 13 2013, 11:44 AM
Undercover looking for Kristen ;)

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
I hear you...her son's life is a mess in part due to her actions, tho not her fault; her step-son is using again and her daughter is part of a murder conspiracy/imploding love life. We don't have the "She's in CO visiting Eric" excuse, so maybe she is visiting Belle somewhere on a boat in the middle of the ocean?

AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
It's ridiculous. She should be in tons of scenes with Eric, Sami, and Brady. WTF? Use her, DAYS!

oryfan
Member Avatar

I was okay with Melanie. If she's coming back for some Branie action, I'd be cool with that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply